House of Wax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
I am intrigued by this movie, though it automatically loses one star (out of five) because it has Paris Hilton in it.

What do you all know about it?

BackFire
I know it's a remake.

And I'm pretty sure it will be shitty.

zombiesnake7
I disagree Backfire. Although it is a remake of a cool Vincent Price movie which used a 3-D gimmick when released and also gave a young Charles Buchinsky his start as Price's character's assistant I believe this movie will lack said shit. Paris is annoying and it does kinda bother me that she is now trying to be a scream queen, she will never be as good at it as Linnea Quigley, Brinke Steavens or the great Marilyn Burns, we should give her a chance. The premise of the movie still sounds cool and I am definitely going to see it. The original was kinda hokey but it looks like this is a premise which will actually work better in modern times then when it was originally used. Also did you see the poster with the wax dripping off Paris' face it sorta reminds me of that other movie she did. wink

Wendigo
I'm only gonna see it for Paris!

WindDancer
Same here I just going because of Paris.

Deano
trailer looks pretty good...i enjoyed the original alot
why paris hilton though?! she's sexy but comon

Darth Odious
It's going to suck harder than any black hole could possibly dream of. Paris Hilton too. That of course is just my O-P-I-N-I-O-N.

SnakeEyes
This movie was hilarious...

gls
why is there 2 threads for this movie?..sometimes i wish i was a mod lol

anywho i haven't seen this film yet

BackFire
already a house of wax thread, use that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.