Jar-Jar Binks? *spoiler*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milosz006
No real spoilers, but just to be on the safe side.

From hearing the breakdown of the plot of ROTS I can't find any mention of Jar-Jar. I also haven't seen a single pic of him, either. Will Jar-Jar be in the movie AT ALL? I can't really think of where GL could fit him into the story. What are we supposed to think if Jar-Jar isn't in the movie? Did he die? Did he return to Naboo? If Jar-Jar is in the movie where will Jar-Jar be in the end?

I was never a fan of Jar-Jar (but he's INFINEITLY better than Jake Llyod) but isn't it strange for him to go from prominent in Ep I, minor in Ep II and from what I can tell, nonexistant in Ep III? Even though Lucas created one of the most annoying characters of all time is it right for him to act like he never existed?

nazgūl-lord
He is on padme's funeral .
This has been discussed before

mtryder
Good riddance.

fopret
What do you guys have against jar jar?, he may be annoying sometimes but hes alright.

Richard FilmFre
He's even gonna say a few things ;-)

And NO: Jar-Jar will not die!!!

fopret
thats great!

MOTHERBOX
I wish Ani chopped his frickin head off.

The Ones
here here

mossman
69 EXT. CORUSCANT-SENATE OFFICE BUILDING-LANDING PLATFORM-LATE AFTERNOON

The small Jedi Shuttle carrying PALPATINE and the JEDI arrives at the landing platform. There are a DOZEN SENATORS, including BAIL ORGANA, JAR JAR BINKS, and C-3PO, waiting for them. PALPATINE, R2-D2, and ANAKIN get out. OBI-WAN and MACE stay in the doorway of the Jedi Shuttle.
--------
101 INT. CORUSCANT-SENATE OFFICE BUILDING-MAIN HALLWAY-DAY

They enter the main hallway of the Senate Office Building. They pass SEVERAL SENATORS, including REPRESENTATIVE JAR JAR BINKS from Naboo.

JAR JAR: Helloo Annie. Good en to see yousa . . .

The Gungan waves to Anakin.

ANAKIN: Hi, Jar Jar.

JAR JAR: Oopsin da Chancellor!! So sorry, Your Highness, sir.

Anakin turns back to the Chancellor.
--------

176 INT. CORUSCANT-SENATE CHAMBER-SUNSET

The Chancellor is in the podium in the center of the vast arena giving a speech. MAS AMEDDA stands to the right of SIDIOUS. BAIL ORGANA walks through the hallway of the Main Senate Chamber. He enters the Senate Pod of Naboo and sits next to PADME. JAR JAR, CAPTAIN TYPHO and TWO HANDMAIDENS are in the pod also.

PALPATINE: . . . and the Jedi Rebellion has been foiled.

mossman

DarthLazious
I heard Lucas told a fan at C3 that his fate will not be a disapointment to fans.

Batman316
Originally posted by DarthLazious
I heard Lucas told a fan at C3 that his fate will not be a disapointment to fans.

Wasn't Jar Jar in the new special edition of ROTJ..... though all gungans look alike to me wink

ickeris2003
well at least the good part is that he isnt coming out that much cool and saying much either.

mossman
Originally posted by DarthLazious

Actually, I think the story you are refering to was a fan asked Rick McCallum if we got to see Anakin using his Dark Side powers to kill Jar Jar.
McCallum laughed and said, "You'll have to wait until May 19 - you won't be disappointed..."
As in "Hah, very funny, but seriously, if you want to see Ani being all nasty to people, then the film will not disappoint you."

Jar Jar is in ROTS in a very minor capacity, he is not killed and survives right through to the OT.
He is involved in the celebrations on Naboo on the ROTJ DVD.

DarthLazious
Oh damn.

He needs to die.

LandoSpeeder2
Maybe, I don't know, you can't see him in the DVD but if Lucas says he lives through the OT I guess he would be their at the celebration.

Whisper
Interestingly he's the only character from ROTS not to have an action figure so his appearance should be mercifully brief.

GregminiMalak
I heard he gives info so some1 i think its the emperor and like he the king of nabbu or somthing this was disscussed on another forum

DenKi
MEE SAAAA THINKING ABOUTT THIS ONEE

JKozzy
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Maybe, I don't know, you can't see him in the DVD but if Lucas says he lives through the OT I guess he would be their at the celebration. When did he say that?

whitewookie
cant u hear his voice shouting "hooray" or somethin in the naboo celebration scene in ROTJ, or is that just me?

MJT127
Originally posted by whitewookie
cant u hear his voice shouting "hooray" or somethin in the naboo celebration scene in ROTJ, or is that just me?

actually Its "Wesa free!" but it could of been any gungun saying that.

whitewookie
Originally posted by MJT127
actually Its "Wesa free!" but it could of been any gungun saying that.

im preety sure that no other gungan could possibly have such an irritating high pitched nail on blackboard scraping kinda voice that could be THAT similiar to jarjar!! stick out tongue

Darth Bong
I kind of hope that Jar-Jar dies by walking into a Wampa-cave. That would be a fitting death for him. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.