Hologram technology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xantos Clone
has anyone noticed that the hologram's in Ep I are kind of crappy? or is it my immagination? cause' the holograms in the OT are perfectly clear etc.

do ya think it's to demonstrate older technology or am I getting carried away and over analizing this stuff?

Dim
If you mean the glitches and such then I chalked it up to being older technology smile

Ratcat
Plus the Republic is in golder age during TPM whilst in ANH there is a Galactic war being fought.

King Jedi
I don't see any difference between the two.

Ratcat
Well the R2 holos in ANH and ROTJ are a little scratchy.

I think the Emperor holo inESB was supposed to be dodgt due to the asteroid field.

King Jedi
Do you know that the Emperor in that scene was played by an Eighty year old woman?

theEviljedi
It was a combination of things.That,a monkey and something else I heard.

Ratcat
I heard something like that too. They digitally combined the image of some actor with an orangatang or something to produce that really weird face.

Xantos Clone
I think the audio is made to sound less perfect on purpose to show older technology...the video quality is almost the same though...

Dim
I don't really know but I think that the holograms could just be subject to interference..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.