Katie and Tom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
What you guys think about Katie Homes and Tom Cruise dating sick

I think its a little wrong ....... wink

Dudester
I heard it was for them to get publicity for their two new movies which i can completely see-- I mean they keep on posing in public and making out-- so weird

Morning_Glory
are you serious??

does anyone notice Tom Cruise starts dating unknown or not really big actresses and makes them into mega super stars... i guess just by dating them

like Nicole, Penelope, and no Katie Holmes... now shes going to be super big.. meh! I still dont like her

cant believe they are together...

Morpheus
raver well, how do we know there 2gether? raver

Morning_Glory
dont know... I didnt even know there was a rumor ... erm

Morning_Glory
http://www.iconorama.co.uk/ewan/ewan_mcgregor3.html http://www.iconorama.co.uk/ewan/ewan54.jpg http://www.iconorama.co.uk/ewan/ewan51.jpg http://www.iconorama.co.uk/ewan/ewan69.jpg http://www.iconorama.co.uk/ewan/ewan118.jpg http://www.iconorama.co.uk/ewan/ewan127.jpg

KillTheLight
meh who cares they're both short and non interesting people.. they're both kind of blah..

Morning_Glory
hmmm...why did I post ewan avvys in this thread... grrr MG!!! mad

spidergrl
They are together. It was in the news wink they do pose for pictures and everything wink

Morning_Glory
why... ewwwww.... dont tell me they are going to get married now?

spidergrl
prob, who knows roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jackie Malfoy
That is a missmatched couple anyone dating that ungly actess has to be nuts to even think about it.JM

aussie452
it wont last

cindy8219
I really don't care. If they like each other good for them.

Clavis
yep right on who cares really if it is true love let them be if not Im sure theyll not last very long

Dudester
yeah, there are definitely together-- he wants everyone to know. They pose and kiss in public-- it is so weird. They are definitely up to something

Dudester
Have yall seen this?

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/kholmes_mouth3.jpg

Or this?

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/kholmes_mouth1.jpg

spidergrl
She's looking alittle ....... un-flattering today wink

Morning_Glory
dudester??? I cant see blink

KillTheLight
i can see the second one messed

Morning_Glory
what is going on in those pics??? i dont know why... but the curiousity is killing me

KillTheLight
the one pic i can see is gross she has like spots around her mouth and stuff she looks like an anorexic mess

Morning_Glory
why does she have spots..

why is Tom Cruise going out with someone so much younger than himm...meh!

and she is annoying..seriously! never liked any of her movies.. except Phonebooth ... but thats cause Colin is in it

KillTheLight
i cant stand her she's whiney and needy..she puts me off movies..i hated her in dawsons creek though i hardley watched it...she's was annoying as hell..

Morning_Glory
Ive never seen one second of Dawson's Creek... I remember her in the movie "The Gift" - and she did a frontal nudy scene - and I about puked puke

spidergrl
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Ive never seen one second of Dawson's Creek... I remember her in the movie "The Gift" - and she did a frontal nudy scene - and I about puked puke is this working for you?

spidergrl
Originally posted by spidergrl
is this working for you? heres the other one

Morning_Glory
what is she doing? shopping?

that isnt a good look for her... o well erm

spidergrl
I think so ...... $101 bill to be exact

Morning_Glory
what??$101 where do you see that???

spidergrl
Can you see the pictures MG??

On the one where she's not on the phone. On the cash register. It says $101

Morning_Glory
yes./... but I dont see where it says #101.. kfhsd

spidergrl
on the cash register, to the left of her face. in green on the screen wink

spidergrl
on the cash register, to the left of her face. in green on the screen wink I circled it happy see it now? wink

D-Double
I saw an interview yesterday where tom goes...

"Look at my face! Don't I look happy!eek!"

... laughing I bet he is. That dirty 'ol man.... sick

spidergrl
I can imagine he is shifty

hey DD

D-Double
Chello, Spidey... happy

spidergrl
I need to talk to you smart if you may PM me sweetie happy

Morning_Glory
no expression

spidergrl
hi MG. we can talk as well wink confused

mrywin

I think its a little wrong ....... wink

notice how when he dated penelope cruz he was very hush hush, and also with that chick right after penelope, but then with katie holmes he's very talkative say things like she's lovable bleh bleh bleh.. SO FAKE!! common they ARE actors!!

spidergrl
yea, i got to say ...... thats true

He's very ...... open ..... to discuss their relationship and being seen out and about with each other

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by mrywin
notice how when he dated penelope cruz he was very hush hush, and also with that chick right after penelope, but then with katie holmes he's very talkative say things like she's lovable bleh bleh bleh.. SO FAKE!! common they ARE actors!!

what girl did Tom date after Penelope? I forgot?

yea he was hush hush with Penelope - maybe cause at the time it was right-right after the divorce with Nicole...and Katie Holmes was so hush hush with Chris Klein.. erm

who knows...

charmedFairy
i think it was gwenyth paltrowconfused

MG i thout this was Kate and Tom in lostlaughing out loud

Morning_Glory
LOL!!!!!!!!!!laughing out loud

Tom Cruise dated Gweneth?? i didnt know that...hmmm

charmedFairy
didnt he?blink

Morning_Glory
i dont know...

Im not a Katie fan.. I had to tolerate her in Phone Booth.. o well

charmedFairy
she was in phone booth?blink how did i miss thatshifty

Morning_Glory
are you serious!! you didnt know that was her in Phone Booth!! or did yo just try to ignore her annoyingness #shiftty#

Fëanor

I think its a little wrong ....... wink how so? are they not both adults? is she not past the age of 18? or has that changed since who knows when.....

it only seems wrong for the sole reason in that he being older and she being younger and society dictates such things are...taboo

but if she were a ditzy blonde skank who's obvious intentions were his money....would it be wrong then?

in all honesty such a scenario would cause much talk as to tom cruise's state of mental health....

but then again i could be wrong in that i may have interpreted the post differently from what you intended....no expression

Morning_Glory
shes annoying... thats why it is wrong stick out tongue

I honestly dont care

Morning_Glory
katie says shes a virgin and waiting for marriage.. erm

Fëanor
i agree....she is annoying, like that buzzing you hear but can't ever find the source so it stays with you, and the fact that she's overrated and acts woodenly....there are no virgins in hollywood huh

Morning_Glory
Jessica Simpson was a virgin no expression I actually believe her

Fëanor
you poor thing...but who's to say, not my private affair huh

Morning_Glory
why a poor thing??? cause I believed Jessica Simpson when she said she was virgin?

Fëanor
um....mebbe i should re-word that then....

i actually did not believe her, but then that's none of my business

Morning_Glory
naw.. sorry embarrasment

Fëanor
you're sorry? please, it was me saying you poor thing, stating that you believed her to be a virgin where as i did not....

Morning_Glory
aghh.. we'll just stop tlaking about virgins

Fëanor
yes....lets erm

spidergrl
LOL!!!!!!!!!!laughing out loud

Tom Cruise dated Gweneth?? i didnt know that...hmmm

yes did!

silver_tears
I think they look cute together, and they're happy happy good for them

botankus
Yeah, I'm kind of pumped that Paramount just released the info about the new Katie Holmes and Nicole Kidman movie. They were cast as two lesbian lovers in the lead role.

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by silver_tears
I think they look cute together, and they're happy happy good for them

yes

jaden101
apparently he proposed yesterday on top of the eiffel tower

and she said yes

it's all gonna end in tears...of laughter and "i told you so"

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by jaden101
apparently he proposed yesterday on top of the eiffel tower

and she said yes

it's all gonna end in tears...of laughter and "i told you so"

laughing out loud

Yeah, apparently he did and she did messed

Morning_Glory
are you sure it was on top of the eiffel tower?

KillTheLight
yeah it was.. he revealed it on tv today ..eat

Morning_Glory
i thought maybe it was on the bottom of the eiffel tower... no expression
eatpop

KillTheLight
i bet he punched the air when she said yes..no expression

Morning_Glory
that would be so gay... i would say "no" if he did that

KillTheLight
no you wouldn't ..you would punch the air as well

Morning_Glory
hell no! ... but I would jump up and down on a sofa... i mean they better have sofa's on the top of the eiffel tower... eatpop

lucija
i think that tom is not good enough for katie no (actualy I HATE tom cruise)

Morning_Glory
actually i hate Katie Holmes...she is such a blah actress

spidergrl
actually i hate Katie Holmes...she is such a blah actress

how dare you 'blah' her! mad

Morning_Glory
how dare you 'blah' her! mad

how dare I? she is a blah actress.. cant stand her

silver_tears
I dont really care for either confused although Tom used to be damn sexy in his day, like in MI2 droolio

spidergrl
how dare I? she is a blah actress.. cant stand her

HOw dare you indeed! wink but .... but ..... YOUR BLAH! schmoll

Morning_Glory
i didnt know you were such a big intense Katie lover! ... big kiss

spidergrl
big kiss? confused huh!

I just really like her, I think she's a great actree ....... except ...... in batman begins ...... wtf is with those heading turnings/hair flicking?

KillTheLight
Holmes Dropped from 'Batman' Sequel

Christian Bale, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman have signed to star in a second Batman movie, but love interest Katie Holmes has been dropped. Movie bosses are thrilled with the response to Batman Begins - it took $46.9 million in its first weekend at the US box office - and have snapped up the film's stars for a sequel.

Bale as Batman was the first to put pen to paper, followed by Caine as butler Alfred and Freeman as Bruce Wayne's business associate Lucius Fox.

But Holmes won't reprise her role as district attorney Rachel Dawes - reportedly because Warner Bros is angry her engagement to Tom Cruise has stolen media attention away from the movie. A source tells Pagesix.Com, "Everyone is in agreement that the movie's strength is with Christian Bale, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman." Adding of Holmes, "She won't be in the sequel... the next romantic interest will be a much stronger actress. Warner is happy that people are now focusing on who'll be playing the Joker rather than Katie and Tom."

Morning_Glory
big kiss? confused huh!

I just really like her, I think she's a great actree ....... except ...... in batman begins ...... wtf is with those heading turnings/hair flicking?

confused Phonebooth.... big kiss

spidergrl
confused Phonebooth.... big kiss

english please! huh

spidergrl
Originally posted by KillTheLight
Holmes Dropped from 'Batman' Sequel

Christian Bale, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman have signed to star in a second Batman movie, but love interest Katie Holmes has been dropped. Movie bosses are thrilled with the response to Batman Begins - it took $46.9 million in its first weekend at the US box office - and have snapped up the film's stars for a sequel.

Bale as Batman was the first to put pen to paper, followed by Caine as butler Alfred and Freeman as Bruce Wayne's business associate Lucius Fox.

But Holmes won't reprise her role as district attorney Rachel Dawes - reportedly because Warner Bros is angry her engagement to Tom Cruise has stolen media attention away from the movie. A source tells Pagesix.Com, "Everyone is in agreement that the movie's strength is with Christian Bale, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman." Adding of Holmes, "She won't be in the sequel... the next romantic interest will be a much stronger actress. Warner is happy that people are now focusing on who'll be playing the Joker rather than Katie and Tom."

hahaha shame on her! eek!

I wonder if I shoud try out for the part? queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.