ROTS in DIVX?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zeleleinspace
Hi dudes!

I saw clues that ROTS already exists in a version DIVX. Where we can catch it? Or when? hehehe

thanks people!

ps.: to moderator
If this post will be improper, please, delete it.

DeVi| D0do
I wish we had a 'FU(K OFF' smilie on these boards...

MOTHERBOX
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I wish we had a 'FU(K OFF' smilie on these boards... mad This ones kinda close if you add the F#$k big grin

Mist
mkay...any form of rots floating around is FAKE. i tried downloading a supposed leak, but i previewed it after i had about 1mb and it was some bmx thing.

its just **** being wankers by renaming other files so they can sit back and laugh at you when you finally discover youve wasted 700mb downloading time.

HAROLD
Originally posted by Mist
mkay...any form of rots floating around is FAKE. i tried downloading a supposed leak, but i previewed it after i had about 1mb and it was some bmx thing.

its just **** being wankers by renaming other files so they can sit back and laugh at you when you finally discover youve wasted 700mb downloading time. umm, the fact that you tried to download a supposed leak is bad enough.

The Ones
ill say

Mist
what? i was checking to see if it WAS a leak or not...i didnt trust it.

i wouldnt have watched it anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.