Scarlet Witch vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crimson Phoenix
Hey, i'm a newbie, so don't treat me too harshly.

so father vs daughter, who wins?

and this is super fully powered magneto and scarlet witch

Bol Gath
I'd say magneto.... he has way more control of his powers

Superherovandal
shouldn't like Magneto have super-speed as his son has it. These ridiculous powerups make no sense.

MERCILOUS
Welcome Pheonix, this is actually a pretty good thread. Please don't make a million of them like the other newbies.

Anyway I give it to Magneto because of experience, not power.

Kudos on the thread again Crimson.

Crimson Phoenix
thanks. was afriad there might have been loads of threads like this.

I'd give it to the scarlet witch, especially now. Its come to the point where she's pretty unstopable

Crimson Phoenix
oh, and just so we're certain, we're talking about reality warping wanda against power upgrade mags

stormfront13
well just to make thiungs clear i made the ame thread lol. but i'd say wanda

Crimson Phoenix
Sorry, didnt know. loving your storm sig by the way

stormfront13
its k the search thread doesn't work for me either that much so its no biggie. yeah the sig is cool finnuala made it for me

black robb
ARE YOU F***ING SERIOUS HE BEAT ALL OF THE XMEN SINGLEHANDEDLY!!!

Draco69
And Scarlet Witch beat all of the Avengers.

black robb
Originally posted by Draco69
And Scarlet Witch beat all of the Avengers. she cant beat Gambit though... big grin

stormfront13
yes but storm almost singlehandidly beat magneto. he isn't always the best person but he can be at times

black robb
Originally posted by stormfront13
yes but storm almost singlehandidly beat magneto. he isn't always the best person but he can be at times so did Gambit...

Draco69
Originally posted by black robb
she cant beat Gambit though... big grin

Nah. His charms would be too much for her. For god's sake she dated a friggin robot. She needs A REAL MAN!

black robb
Nah. His charms would be too much for her. For god's sake she dated a friggin robot. She needs A REAL MAN! maybe he had "piston action"

Crimson Phoenix
Nah. His charms would be too much for her. For god's sake she dated a friggin robot. She needs A REAL MAN!

I'm guessing she's a bit to insane to be bothered about his charms. she'd just make gambit accidently charge his own eyes, and have his head blown off, or make him anti matter like she did to wolverine in a what if issue, and get blown up. cool

black robb
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
I'm guessing she's a bit to insane to be bothered about his charms. she'd just make gambit accidently charge his own eyes, and have his head blown off, or make him anti matter like she did to wolverine in a what if issue, and get blown up. cool since when the hell can she do that

stormfront13
since ahe got that massive uograde. she might be able to do it

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by black robb
since when the hell can she do that

This is in an old what if issue. I'd post a link, but apparently I cant now.

But she can do alot more than that now. She alters reality to her will!! have you read avengers dissasembled?

Draco69
House of M is coming up. Apparently she rewrites every hero's history by a whim.

stormfront13
i didn't know that part of it now i can't wait to see it lol

Crimson Phoenix
I know, its gonna be awsome. Wanda being said as the next phoenix. she's certainly powerful enough to be.

One thing I'm worried about is how wolverine seems to be the only one who knows about the reality re-write. I really hope its not another wolverine saves the day thing. that'll really piss me off.

Draco69
Oh god....

Wolverine always get the spotlight doesn't he. Lemme guess his nose sniffed out a reality reconfiguration?

Crimson Phoenix
HOUSE OF M #3 (of 8)

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Penciled by OLIVIER COIPEL
Cover by ESAD RIBIC
The world has turned upside-down and only two people know the truth. Follow Wolverine as he tries to piece together the mystery of the House of M, but first he must figure out -- who are his friends and who are foes?
The last page of this issue will blow your minds and crack the Internet right in half!

stormfront13
lol if wolverine is the main character in this i'm seriously might stop reading them. i mean he is already in most of the marvel comics already and is featured in like every x-men one right noiw lol, now he has to take over house of M!?!? thats bs i hope they kill him off in it but that would be a major drop in sales. i hope this is just about sw for a change and mags

stormfront13
omg we have to follow wolverine!!!!!!???? thats it i'm not reading it

Crimson Phoenix
lol if wolverine is the main character in this i'm seriously might stop reading them. i mean he is already in most of the marvel comics already and is featured in like every x-men one right noiw lol, now he has to take over house of M!?!? thats bs i hope they kill him off in it but that would be a major drop in sales. i hope this is just about sw for a change and mags

Yeah I agree, although I think a new character, Lyla Miller will be quite pivitol to the event. But this should be largely based around wanda's insanity. At least I hope so.. and mabye we could see a Mags and wanda showdown- though I doubt it

Crimson Phoenix
HOUSE OF M #4 (of 8)

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Penciled by OLIVIER COIPEL
Cover by ESAD RIBIC
The fate of the entire world rests on the shoulders of one young girl, the newest of new mutants, Layla Miller. She is about to become the most important person in the Marvel Universe and this is her first appearance.Starring the entire Marvel Universe.

stormfront13
lol well she beter be a good character lol

Draco69
How the hell would Wolverine know that reality has been reconfigured. And please don't say he smelt it.

stormfront13
i know he doesn't have that power. if anything it would be dr.strange or xavier or magneto rihggt??

Draco69
Yep. Or the Sentry since his powers are "limitless" Don't know why the Avengers and X-Men are peeing their pants when they have the Sentry on their side. Which just proves that the Sentry is depowered even more.

stormfront13
yeah i guess so.

M'Kron Crystal
Daddy wins.

stormfront13
i don't know i'd say scarlet witch. she can turn opff his powers or something similar can't she??

Crimson Phoenix
i don't know i'd say scarlet witch. she can turn opff his powers or something similar can't she??

Yeah she can. I think she can depower anyone with superhuman powers

stormfront13
yeah i never really got her powers. i mean she could be powerful. idk her powers were always confusing to me. does anyone know what she can do now with her upgradew?? i know she took out the avengers so it must be good

Crimson Phoenix
yeah i never really got her powers. i mean she could be powerful. idk her powers were always confusing to me. does anyone know what she can do now with her upgradew?? i know she took out the avengers so it must be good

Her powers have been ill defined for so long.

When she first appeared, she had a vague mutant "hex" power, which was then decribed as probably altering hexes. She than was trained to use magic to control these hexes and she became more powerful, and during the 90's it was revealed by Agatha Harkness that when she was born, the Cthonic demon sensed her potential for magic, and prepared her or somthing- she would have been "normal energy manipulating mutant like her father" but because of the demons intervention, she contols chaos magic energy, and uses the energy to create those hexes.

But it apears that there was no such thing as chaos magics. This was something Wanda subcounciously made up- since Agatha Harkness was dead for a long time and wanda was using her powers to make a Agatha construct. It was revealed in dissasembled that her actual mutant power it to alter reality, and her power derives from magic. She's been subconciously altering the marvel universe for some time (i.e its been heavily hinted that the Xorneto event was the result of Wanda's decent into madness).

It seems, that with her powers, she can do ANYTHING she wants. But the huge downside to her power is that everytime she uses it, she looses touch with reality and becomes more insane.

stormfront13
wow i knew all of the first part lol but the second was good. poor wanda i don't want her to go insane she's one of my favorite characters. maybe xavier will do something to her mind so that she doesn't become insane anymore

Crimson Phoenix
She's my favourite character too. I'm sure she'll pull through. She's had a couple of insanity periods, like when she lost her kids, but she eventually pulled through- but agatha erased her memory, which kinda led up to dissasembled.

It also seems that xaviers having a hard time getting into her head. I read an interview from Bendis that it's taking all of his energy to try and supress her insanity. It also looks like that the only resons why mags has his power upgrade is because of Wanda

Crimson Phoenix

Crimson Phoenix
oh, and for that guy who didnt believe wanda coudnt turn wolverine into anti-matter:

http://home.att.net/~vivcon/wi2525.jpg

stormfront13
yeah an that was before she giot the upgreade lol. she is super powerful/. and that interview made me want to read it even more

Crimson Phoenix

If you wanna see part of what wanda did, Avengers #500 is online at the marvel website:

http://www.marvel.com/dotcomics/index.htm

In the next issues, she conjures up a Kree Army, which results in hawkeyes death. Then she conjures up everyones enemies out of thin air, b4 being put into a coma by dr strange.

stormfront13
wow she conuured them?? i really underestimated her lol

Crimson Phoenix
thought i'd bring this back up, since i'v noticed alot of mags vs threads

Wickerman
OMFG SHE'S EVEN MORE POWERFUL NOW?

blink

*faints*

Jeez.....well that's...just.....wow.....I mean what's next? Power Cosmic? sad

As to the original poster, due to recent discoveries (that have been read in this thread) i'm pretty sure daddy gets his ass handed to me.

~wickerman~

Crimson Phoenix
yep, she's become that powerful, and who knows how powerful she's gonna get in House of M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.