The Atom vs. the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

This isn't a joke. Really. Think about it.

DarkCrawler
Hmm...I guess Atom could go to Hulk's brain...after all, Atom did took out Darkseid with Green Arrow...

Draco69
Green Arrow helped him by firing a flare arrow. Darkseid had an impenetrable forcefield. However since Darkseid could see, obviously light could go through it.

Hulk doesn't have a forcefield. I think the Atom would decimate him. The Hulk wouldn't be able to physically attack him. And he probably woundn't even know he was there. One Atom punch to a brain artery and the Hulk is done for.

Mainstream
couldn't the Hulk still recover? I mean he is the hulk you know..stuff that could kill others wouldn't kill Hulk

Draco69
I doubt the Hulk would be able to recover from a stroke or artery clog. Even so, it would still knock the Hulk the f**k out. Which still means victory.

kgkg

Mainstream
good point Hulk can't smash what hulk can't see.

kgkg
Hulk: hulk smash puny man!!! , Where did puny man go?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh

Draco69
Technically the Atom can defeat damn near everybody.

Mainstream
except the Beyonder.

kgkg
And Silver Surfer

Anyone who has some sort of Molecular abilities to counter.

Or indestructible body: jugs

Mainstream
and a highly perpared Batman with sometype of highy sealed armor and mircovision goggles.

Draco69
You guys know what mean. Non-cosmic powered characters.

Mainstream
Apoc and Sinister have celluar controll.

Draco69
Apoc would be difficult to defeat. But the Atom could probably shrink down to the size of a string and unleash some kind of viral code to disable the molecular control code.

Their powers are in their DNA. Destroy the "molecular-control" portion of the DNA and Apoc is dust.

Maestro
Couldn't hulk just regenrate anything that is harmed instantly, and i wouldn't be surprised if hulk had antibodies which would attack him, seeing that he would be a foreign body.

Draco69
Not really. The Atom has shrunken down to the size of well... an atom. The smallest he has every been was the size of the "string". An antibody would look like friggin Jupiter if he was the size of an electron or smaller.

And the Hulk would have a hard time regenrating when the Atom screws around with his DNA.

Mainstream
but in like 10 to 15 years the hulk will be back and want a rematch.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Not really. The Atom has shrunken down to the size of well... an atom. The smallest he has every been was the size of the "string". An antibody would look like friggin Jupiter if he was the size of an electron or smaller.

And the Hulk would have a hard time regenrating when the Atom screws around with his DNA.
Exactly and you gotta think what will Hulk do??

Mainstream
what he do best Smash.....no matter how small Atom get he still has mass.

Draco69
Originally posted by Mainstream
but in like 10 to 15 years the hulk will be back and want a rematch.

And the Hulk will do what exactly?

HULK SMMMMMMAAAA.... where the hell did you go?

Not again!!!

DarkCrawler
Atom wins, then...

Draco69
He burst into tears about his crazy-ass wife.

Mainstream
what if the hulk antibodies are like the HUlk...the hulk insides smash Atom....that be ironic wouldn't it.

Draco69
Not really. The Atom would just shrink further.

Which asks the question what is the smallest unit in existence? Mind-boggling. What's smaller than a string? Then what's smaller than that?

Maestro
Wouldn't the atom theoratically get radiation poisioning being inside the hulk, whatever size he is.

Draco69
No. He's been in radiation beings before. His costume resists it. Not to mention he would just duck and weave under the radiation waves. Don't ask. Comic logic.

Maestro
Duck under radiation things, Lol.

Although I've seen things more stupid than that in comics.

nigel45
I think Atom would have a problem getting near enough to Hulk to actually get inside him, but if he doesn't accidentally get himself killed, he's probably got this.

Swanky-Tuna
Wait a second, wouldn't Hulk's immune system eat Atom? It ate Vision didn't it?

kgkg
Not really. The Atom would just shrink further.

Which asks the question what is the smallest unit in existence? Mind-boggling. What's smaller than a string? Then what's smaller than that?
You do realize Stings is just a theory.

Stings are like humans --- while Atom are like the size of a Solar system.

There is no proof of stings , it's just a theory with crazy 11 dimension bullshit.

Anyway.

Now DC , and marvel who know what type of scientific laws they follow.

Flying, Shooting laser, Going faster than light speed (defies science) lol

Draco69
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Wait a second, wouldn't Hulk's immune system eat Atom? It ate Vision didn't it?

No. Atom would just shrink further. Antibodies would just be the size of the moon to the Atom.

Draco69
Originally posted by kgkg
You do realize Stings is just a theory.

Stings are like humans --- while Atom are like the size of a Solar system.

There is no proof of stings , it's just a theory with crazy 11 dimension bullshit.

Anyway.

Now DC , and marvel who know what type of scientific laws they follow.

Flying, Shooting laser, Going faster than light speed (defies science) lol

I know. The other reality/11 dimensions/ different you/ universe is a piece of music theory.

Interesting though.

Swanky-Tuna
No. Atom would just shrink further. Antibodies would just be the size of the moon to the Atom.
He wouldn't really be able to cause any damage then would he?

Draco69
Actually for some reason he still retains his mass. In other words he still has the same amount of strength as he does at normal size. So....the Atom using his normal strength on an artery or DNA chain and the Hulk is screwed.

Swanky-Tuna
If he's big enough to effect an artery, the antibodies would probably get him.

How much damage can he do messing with Hulk's DNA one cell at a time?

Draco69
No. What I meant is if say the Atom can bench-press 500 pounds maximum at normal size he can bench-press 500 pounds at ANY size. So a 500-bench-press punch to a DNA chain or artery would be highly damaging. Whether he is the size of cell or size of an electron he still retains his strength.

Draco69
As for the DNA, the Atom would just his tech to find the important DNA that keeps the Hulk the Hulk, then he would dismantle it. Or even rearrange the DNA chain to produce a catastophic defect. It would take time (probably hours) but the Atom would eventually win.

Or he can just minimize the Hulk's heart and brain and be done with it.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm pretty sure that gene is in all of his cells. And there are like trillions of cells in a normal human's body. Plus Hulk is bigger so there'll be a ton more cells.

Can he rewire all that faster than Hulk's body repairs it?

Draco69
No what I meant was a genetic virus specifically designed for the Hulk. He would just create nanites to destroy or alter the DNA.

Or he would shrink the Hulk to the size of a flea....and step on him. smile

Swanky-Tuna
No what I meant was a genetic virus specifically designed for the Hulk. He would just create nanites to destroy or alter the DNA.
Isn't Hulk immune to that kind of thing though? Or extremely resistant due to his healing factor.

It's Hulk vs Godzilla all over again!

That's what I was thinking though. Just shrink Hulk and let him get lost in the subatomic world. Imagine if he got cheesed off enough to grow out of it. That would be somethin' fierce.

Draco69
Don't know. Just one scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.