Godzilla vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil player007
Does the justice league stand a chance or will they be godzilla's lunch?

Draco69
The JLA has so much experience defeating giant lizards. Really no contest. Especially with Green Lantern. As a team, Godzilla gets owned.

Mainstream
JLA All the way

jinzin
yeah.......even though I think Godzilla has a chance i mean the guy toyed with the avengers, the ff, spiderman, and some other heroes...and he wasn't even getting started.....but the JLA is so versatile in so many ways.... I give this one to the DC chumps. lol

Fanboy
I saw this kind of comic but Superman was fighting King Kong too and he beat them both up yeah I said it the JLA will win.

armandovalles
dude, supes could handle godzilla all by himself, did u see ultimate ff when the thing took down the mole man's monster? imagine someone who can fly at superspeed doing that with about equal in strength.

jinzin
that's really not a good comparison.....godzilla already toyed with the FF and besides godzilla would fry and stomp a zillion of those monsters before he even got tired......but you're point still remians in that godzilla will probably lose this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.