Plo Koon vs. Depa Bilaba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Which Jedi wins? Plo Koon Has the ability to move objects without looking at them or something like that and Depa Bilaba Vapaad(and almost has mastered it.

jackstain
Depa would smoke plo koon like a ham.

Darth_Janus
From what I recall, Plo Koon had telekinesis and the ability to project electricity from his fingertips. But a near master of Vaapad would smoke his ass like a cancer stick.

Kun-ni Habeo
depa pwns him BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADD

Darth_Glentract
dang, nobody likes my threads

goes and copies and pastes this ten more times.

12345qwert
i say plo koon wins

Darth_Janus
Nonsense. Plo Koon was a good fighter, but he was a pilot foremost. Depa was a Vaapad master. She could hang with Mace, who all but dusted Sidious if it weren't for Annie's dumbass.

I can't believe Plo Koon is winning.

Fishy
The name sounds cooler, you can't fight against that...

jackstain
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Nonsense. Plo Koon was a good fighter, but he was a pilot foremost. Depa was a Vaapad master. She could hang with Mace, who all but dusted Sidious if it weren't for Annie's dumbass.

I can't believe Plo Koon is winning.

i think ur thinkin of saesee tiin with the pilot thing.

ive never read anything sayin plo koon was mostly a pilot, saesee tiin was though.

Depa hands either of them their face.

Darth_Janus
I think you're right. Well, it was one of those alien Jedi masters.

xxxpoppunker182
i think plo koon win just because he can control the climate to his benefit and because he can makes things blow up/freeze/??? but thats just me

jackstain
wow, u dont know anything about depa billaba then.

Bobafetty
depa billaba no doupt.

NewGuy01
bump, we need to get to the bottom of this one

CuckedCurry
Depa

CactusJoe
Originally posted by NewGuy01
bump, we need to get to the bottom of this one
I believe Depa is more acclaimed regarding lightsaber skill, whereas Plo is the more masterful Force user. Can't say who wins.

NewGuy01
i dunno, a crippled plo managed to BTFO ventress, who forced mace to use all of his skills in their encounter. how does this compare to depa's mace scaling?

CactusJoe
Originally posted by NewGuy01
i dunno, a crippled plo managed to BTFO ventress, who forced mace to use all of his skills in their encounter. how does this compare to depa's mace scaling?
She doesn't really have any. As I recall, every single thing that happened in Shatterpoint was extremely contextual. Like in RotS. I guess Plo wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.