Whats this rather queer looking contraption?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NyC-gUrL
jawdrop

a1hsauce
laughing its the sponge

IceWithin
huh wut?

a1hsauce
oh crap.... embarrasment im so dumb... i read that as Whats this wierd looking Contraception

Alpha Centauri
Haahahaha.

I did too.

-AC

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Then I saw the smiley and thought:

"Shit, no wonder why pregnancy is up. Who in the wonderful world of Mary Poppins wants to use THAT?!"

-AC

Lana
laughing

a1hsauce
all i saw was a mouth drop and i thought, well that could be used as a contraceptive. embarrasment

Alpha Centauri
Kind of a development of what I said isn't it, A1?

Fine to join in though.

-AC

Lana
How would that work, though..............confused

a1hsauce
no idea

Alpha Centauri
Well it's obvious....

You wear the smiley like a common pair of underpants, then as the male organ becomes aroused, the pants extend accordingly. Duh...

-AC

a1hsauce
laughing out loud

Lana
laughing

Guess that makes sense!

NyC-gUrL
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Well it's obvious....

You wear the smiley like a common pair of underpants, then as the male organ becomes aroused, the pants extend accordingly. Duh...

-AC

laughing

Alpha Centauri
God, do they not teach you about the smileypants/contraceptive all in one now?

Schools these days suck I tells ya.

-AC

Lana
Not at my school! And my high school wasn't even one of the "abstinence is the only way to go" schools either!

confused

Maybe it's a recent invention. Or isn't very widely known.

Alpha Centauri
I invented it.

-AC

Lana
That would explain everything.

Alpha Centauri
No, no it wouldn't.

To explain everything I'd have to go into rather dubious detail of how my deeply laid plans to invent such an item came to fruition.

Something you probably do not want to hear.

-AC

Lana
Probably not stick out tongue

But...this is me...so you never know wink

Ketchuptome
Huh? confused
Whats goin on?

a1hsauce
sounds like a one minute job

Lana
Something you wouldn't understand.

Alpha Centauri
What are you implying, A1? Hmm? Me and the phrase "one minute" should never....ever....EEEEEEVER be put in the same sentance. So don't you DARE soil my good name with your gossipous dirt, you foul little donkey.

-AC

a1hsauce
laughing out loud laughing laughing just a playful jab there bud... lol i was wondering who would catch on

silver_tears
so is it actually supposed to be the smilie, or am I missing something? confused

a1hsauce
lol i dont think anyone really knows...we kind of strayed off the topic, in a way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.