Dammit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Coop
I just walked straight into fan boy city....I'll never come back here again

jinzin
what the fu**?

colossus17
i will miss you.................not evil face

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Coop
I just walked striahg tinto fan boy city....I'll never come back here again
Sad news for you, guy. Every comic book messageboard is fanboy city.

jinzin
looks like he'll be a hermit then?

Coop
What ? your a hermit for life?

jinzin
was that a pathetic attempt at an insult? THAT FAILED. even from an unbiased perspective.....that was weak as shi*. Go think up some original....hell...even insulting insults and come back when you feel you're worth waisting my time.

colossus17
prob some stupid kid who wants attention....u got ur 20 seconds of fame....now get lost bub

Coop
what , your weak as shit?

jinzin
lol. wow this kid thinks he's good at this too. hahahaha. pathetic.

Coop
believe im older and more experianced than you bucket head. Meh only came here to provoke some geeky fan boys

colossus17
dude i roam this forums......they are protected by me....now u wanna go against me? "meh only"?

jinzin
you're older more experienced and all you got is buckethead? on top of that you specifically came to provoke fanboys? lol....get a woman.

Coop
lol get a girlfriend , you obviouslt aint ever had any. Dont need your advice got one..Maybe if you give up the spiderman tshirt and quit buying kiddy comics you ll get one too.

colossus17
go beat ur dick......

nigel45
Originally posted by Coop
believe im older and more experianced than you bucket head. Meh only came here to provoke some geeky fan boys

Says the "Baseketball" fanboy?

Coop
nah , had it done for me earlier. DOnt need to......go take your dick outta your dogs ass

jinzin
"you obviouslt aint ever had any"

obviously from what the five posts you've read of mine? pfffft, you're an idiot. and get the kind og girlfriend you don't have to pay for or blowup....that's what i'm talking about not the plastic dolls you touch yourself with alone at night.

Coop
You are alone for life and will never get any....

jinzin
had it done by your dog probably...why you so obsessed with boning dogs? that's just wrong you sick fuc* no wonder you've never had a real girlfriend.

jinzin
any dog? you're right about that! lol. sicko

colossus17
hey jinzin ...since this shit is getting closed anyway i say we make this a TRT what u think?

jinzin
lets do it!
BRING ME MY WHEEL O CHEESE!

colossus17
lol.....we should send JP to fight coop

jinzin
OH SNAP! lets do it. is JP here? that would be SAAAAAWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEET!

colossus17
i dont think he is.....he had college exams today......and i believe he left to titan after that...to wipe out the eternals

jinzin
damn he needs to save some for coop.

colossus17
he has enough saved to take out galactus.... wink

jinzin
alright...as long as our boy isn't running on empty.

colossus17
lol our boy has direct connection with the strength force dimension he will never run empty....

jinzin
how much can he bench?

and where's my DAMN CHEESE WHEEL?

David Duchovony
Dude what the hell is this??!?!! I'll tell you, forum heaven. No Roseanne all jp all the time. It's just awesome.

colossus17
lol he can bench....the entire mass of the multiverse.....and i believe coop took ur cheese wheel when he left

jinzin
"No Roseanne all jp all the time. It's just awesome."

hahahahahahahahahhahahah
oh man I'm in tears!

I'll hunt coop down! I'll rip him apart and feed him to fat chicks, nothing in this world or the next will stop me from having my cheese!

who?-kid
People people, just ignore him. He only wants attention, well, he ain't gonna get it from me.

Case closed.

David Duchovony
LMAO!!! laughing laughing

Capt.JK
Damn. I was just starting to like 'coop' too, with all of his witty repartee and forced "fanboy" insults, and then he goes and runs off with 2 stray dogs and 'jinzin's' cheese wheel. You just never know about some people...crybaby

DigiMark007
http://www.happyscrappy.com/cheese-wheel.jpg

...found your cheese wheel

MERCILOUS
You're right, Doomsday stands no chance of defeating Wolverine. Wolverine heals hard, Wolverine fights hard, Wolverine bones hard, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

long pig
Wolverine took a nuke. no way DD can win......

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by long pig
Wolverine took a nuke. no way DD can win......

yeah but dd beat the hulk

Next Venom_girl
stupid
What a f*|<in'retard. As if he has intimate knowledge w/ the personal lives of anyone on this board. dots Hmmm maybe he's a jealous stalker. evil face

BENITO
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Sad news for you, guy. Every comic book messageboard is fanboy city.
yep and the anti-fan boys are the worst for fan boyoscity
cause when they talk out of there asses they think it's right.

jinzin
"Damn. I was just starting to like 'coop' too, with all of his witty repartee and forced "fanboy" insults, and then he goes and runs off with 2 stray dogs and 'jinzin's' cheese wheel. You just never know about some people..."

DAMN! how did my Cheese Wheel end up with Vanna Wight in her prime? How come I didn't end up with Vanna Wight in her prime?
son of a...

BENITO
?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by MattStone

Don't feed the troll wink

jplatinum
this thread is a publicity stunt to get posts.
I get it, man.

smokin'
cool

Paola
Originally posted by MattStone
I just walked straight into fan boy city....I'll never come back here again

way to go thumbsup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.