JP VS. colossus17(myself) *paola please dont close it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
can JP take me.or will my humor and intelligence will proove to much for him....

jinzin
"or will my humor and intelligence will proove to much for him"
whatever you say asian hulk. lol.
JP would mop the floor with your face and take your woman from you just for spite.

David Duchovony
LOL. You go down harder and faster than a hooker in NY on a Saturday night bro.

Wynndar
JP?

colossus17
yeah what was i thinking.....1 multi phasing hyper sonic blast from him and i am dead.....dont forget he can deliever them 40,834,433 times per sec

jinzin
how about all 3 of us vs. JP?
(it's like the spidey vs. trio thread all over again.)

colossus17
lol he can still take us....prob.....i mean like i am 6"5.but it wont help

David Duchovony
Bro, I'm not hellbent on suicide, that guy made Flash Prime his man whore. I'm good.

jinzin
oh man if you don't know who JP is....all I gotta say is you've been missing some of the most pivitol funny moments these boards have ever seen bar none....for more information on jplatinum search for the batman vs. you and daredevil vs. you threads....this guys is badass to the max.

jinzin
what if i secure my wheel of chees again?
JP can't beat the wheel of cheese! it's our only hope!

colossus17
dam we need the JLA and flash prime along side us.....just for him to notice us

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Wynndar
JP?
jplantinum. He's the guy from the Daredevil/Batman vs you threads claiming he could beat Daredevil and Batman. It's turned into a burned out running gag.

Scoobless
Originally posted by jinzin
oh man if you don't know who JP is....all I gotta say is you've been missing some of the most pivitol funny moments these boards have ever seen bar none....for more information on jplatinum search for the batman vs. you and daredevil vs. you threads....this guys is badass to the max.

yeah................. nobody f*cks with JP and walks away under their own power

colossus17
dude the wheel of cheese wont help he has evolved beyond that...

David Duchovony
It's not as burned out as Robert Downey Jr. after a weekend in Colombia Swanky.

jinzin
"It's turned into a burned out running gag."

well we've been taking our shots like they're goin out of style cause they well....are....still I find it amusing.

"yeah................. nobody f*cks with JP and walks away under their own power"

hahahahaha so true

jinzin
tell me one way he can beat the wheel of cheese.

colossus17
shit u guys think he can trace this back to my house?

colossus17
by forcing flash prime his ***** to eat it

Swanky-Tuna
The only way to beat the wheel of cheese is to go to the wine celler with the pillar of crackers and camp out for a while.

colossus17
and the JP jokes are not old u know y........becasue through our collective consciousness and believes he became real...he is going after stan lee.... sad

David Duchovony
I have proof jp kicked both Galactus' and The LT's ass.

Galactus: Who are you, you sniviling mortal?

JP: Your executioner!

Galactus: HAHAHA??!!! Please! I am Galactus, Devourer of Worlds! What can you wearing that gay tutu do to me???

JP: I though you'd never ask, tubby!

Galactus: NO-ONE CALLS ME TUBBY!!! Surfer, deal with this anon!

SS: Sure hon! (Blows kiss)
(JP uses his Roseanne fat shattering powers to reduce Norrin to decorative sparkle thingies (You know, the one's your kid sister uses.)

Galactus: NORRIN!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! I LOVED HIM YOU MONSTER!!!!

(Galactus prepares to fry JP with his cosmic blasts from his eyes but JP delivers a blow to his buttox killing Galan. LT then decides to make him the new Galactus until he kills him too by blowing on him with his cosmic nacho breath.

The End...for now!!!! MAUAUHAHAHA!!!

jinzin
but don't you see eating it is just what the wheel of cheese want you to do......Eating it is only joining what you can't beat and you know it.....the wheel of cheese owns all.

David Duchovony
I'm sorry jinzin, jp pwns all.

colossus17
JP exists beyond it.....

colossus17
Originally posted by colossus17
and the JP jokes are not old u know y........becasue through our collective consciousness and believes he became real...he is going after stan lee.... sad

scary isnt it?

jinzin
except the wheel of cheese. Ask him. he'll tell you he couldn't beat the cheese wheel it was a stalemate....the battle was never finished. but he would have eventually tired out.

colossus17
he has infinite stamina

David Duchovony
Well dairy does have a tendency to have me straining my O ring. So it might be able to put a chink in his bs armor.

colossus17
yes but wont do more then that

colossus17
god where is JP ......i wish he would be on right now

David Duchovony
He is ubiquitous you know so he probably is. He is everything, he is nothing, he is Roseanne's washcloth and bathwater, he is all.

colossus17
thats a scary thought.....but still isnt there some force or being that can at least put out a good fight against JP.....?

David Duchovony
The Thing's wang bro.

Swanky-Tuna
Startin' to wish I had mod powers.
*concentrates on his ring finger in an attempt to create a mod ring*

colossus17
shit almost forgat.....what if we merged the thing's "thing" with JP's natural fighting ability and enhanced speed and reflexes....i am talking about pre crisis JP...

David Duchovony
NO!!!!! The Multiverse would be destroyed!!! Are you insane man????!

colossus17
the multiverse.........the entrie omniverse and the beyond realms....would parish

David Duchovony
Maybe if we had She-Hulk's thing... shifty

colossus17
confused cool

David Duchovony
YOOOOOOOOOWZZZZZZZAAAA!!!!

colossus17
i am sure thing's thing has already merged with hers.....heck i am sure half of the marvel characters have merged with her thing....but thats still nothing compared to JP

David Duchovony
LMFAO!!! I heard she got around the MU too if you know what I mean! She's a whole lotta woman, one man just ain't enough I guess, but jplatinum would have her eating out of the palm of his cosmic entity crushing palm bro.

colossus17
u got that right.....even with her power ups shes till cant handle his labido....it made galactus and phenix run like little bitches

black robb
JP wins bustas

colossus17
dam.......is anyone going to vote for me?

black robb
dam.......is anyone going to vote for me? sorry dog but JPlatinum's a damn monster

colossus17
dam what was i thinking....i guess my only option is to join JP against myself confused ....

black robb
...or team up with the great Black Robb and we can rule KMC!!!

ZephroCarnelian
Gotta be JP on this one I'm afraid dude...

Ya know...

U never see Doomsday n JP in the same place do ya...?

colossus17
there is a place for only one colossal character on this forum and it would be me......

ZephroCarnelian
lol

What about Thing's thing? Isn't that Collossal yoo...?

colossus17
thats simply grand.yes i am afraid so.....his "thing" is beyond me, as i am beyond you.

ZephroCarnelian
lol!

Fairdoes bro.

Just don't let JP hear everything u're spouting off! big grin

colossus17
i am not scared i am training for his arrival.....

black robb
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
lol

What about Thing's thing? Isn't that Collossal yoo...? i almost regret even mentioning Thing's penis...

no i'm not big grin

black robb
i am not scared i am training for his arrival..... i aint scared of JP. BRING IT!!!

colossus17
maybe philli prep kid walk down street night, maybe he turn in colossus 17, maybe JP hear talks about him....maybe he send a super sonic hyper blast at him...maybe he run but arch villain batman be there.....maybe bats and clossus17 fought JPl maybe they get buried in nice place....

colossus17
fine guys here it goes......i am not really colossus17 i am JP, i made up this name and started joking and making fun of myself on purpose..u see i suffer from narcissism..and my psychologist DR.freedman said that if i reverse the affect and make fun of myself and humiliate myself..it will pass......

black robb
fine guys here it goes......i am not really colossus17 i am JP, i made up this name and started joking and making fun of myself on purpose..u see i suffer from narcissism..and my psychologist DR.freedman said that if i reverse the affect and make fun of myself and humiliate myself..it will pass...... let me help you...YOU ARE A F***ING STUPID A** MOTHERF***ER WHO WON'T AMOUNT TO DOG SH*T YOU PATHETIC MORON!!!

colossus17
well how is it my fault that u r an idiot.....and took it seriosuly.....and one more thing....if u ever **** with me like that again i will trace ur IP address and i will come to ur house....dead serious

black robb
well how is it my fault that u r an idiot.....and took it seriosuly.....and one more thing....if u ever **** with me like that again i will trace ur IP address and i will come to ur house....dead serious joking big grin(please don't kill me)

colossus17
sarcasm.........you think i am kidding...

black robb
sarcasm.........you think i am kidding... honestly i have no idea i am sorry

colossus17
dammit now u r making me feel guilty....i apologize 2

black robb
dammit now u r making me feel guilty....i apologize 2 lets pretend this never happened shifty

colossus17
agreed angel

colossus17
**** this thread i can take JP....i had israeli military training.....i can break his neck

black robb
agreed angel and by the way JPlatinum is coming...

colossus17
let him come....

Gryn Jabar
Oh ****, this is like Tyson vesus Spinks, you'd be down in 92 seconds.

black robb
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Oh ****, this is like Tyson vesus Spinks, you'd be down in 92 seconds. unless i jump in

colossus17
haha..how do u know my physical properties........i am 6"5 270 pounds......and was in the israeli military

black robb
haha..how do u know my physical properties........i am 6"5 270 pounds......and was in the israeli military i'm 5'6 weigh 150 pounds and i live in Compton, byatch

David Duchovony
Screw you both I'm 1,000 feet tall weigh 10 pounds and have a severe psychological problem!

black robb
Originally posted by David Duchovony
Screw you both I'm 1,000 feet tall weigh 10 pounds and have a severe psychological problem! laughing good one

Quick Freeze
To colosuss and david,
you 2 are some of my favorite people in this forum, but please stop with this jp thing. i dont know what you're trying to prove but whatever it is i think he got it. i dont know why it bothered you so much that he made a few threads about his fighting skills. i knew as soon as i read "batman vs you" that several people would see that as an opputunity try to humiliate him, i was just hoping it they wouldnt. this place is all for fun. im getting tired of saying it but lately people have been taking it way to seriously and constantly reminding everyone that jp made those threads isnt helping any more than the flooding thats been going on. so please, stop.

Quick Freeze
thank you

colossus17
look people have to put humor......in the forums....its like asian hulk.....its part of this community......but i understand where u r coming from

jinzin
damn......buzz kill......
Dude we're not trying to humilitate JP...we've even given him props on becoming a legend in his own time.....JP's the man.....he'd have to be to put up with this kind of abuse....and NOBODY can our boy JP, not even you C17 you may as well just accept it, you're out of your league.

jplatinum
This is a wild thread.
You cats are some wild dudes, homie.

cool
smokin'

Paola
no2 sure I won't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.