What would you be? sith lord, jedi or dark jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

archive monitor
what would your choice be if you were a jedi?

would you fall to the dark and prehaps even seek out a sith in the hope of becoming an apprentice?

would you stay as a dark jedi unforbidden by sith to weild a blue or green saber and unforbidden to wield a red saber by jedi?

or would you follow the order faithfully?

DCLXVI
I would become a Sith Lord. wink

"The Force is our power and our ally. The Force has always been with us. That is it's nature. It surrounds us, and penetrates us. It binds the Universe together. Those who become sensitive to it's presence can learn to use it....for good or evil. Evil began in a time before recorded history, when magicians made themselves into Kings....and Gods....using the powers of the Dark Side of the Force. The weak-minded have ever been ready to obey one who wields great power. Those who learned the powers of the Dark Side were quick to exploit this weakness--to make war. Again and again the Dark Side has surged forth, like a storm....devouring whole worlds and entire star-systems. Those who mastered Dark Power became Dark Power. They unleashed destruction, for no other reason than selfish gain. They destroyed nations....destroyed whole civilizations. Some of them, I am ashamed to say, were Jedi. It is not known if civilized beings--or Jedi Knights--will ever entirely eliminate the Dark Side and it's way! The Dark Things have been....and Will be...."-Jedi Master Ood Bnar, Tales of the Jedi

DenKi
I would become what Anakin Is When He turns into a Dark Jedi, When he goes around with his hood up killing everyone.

riddick65
jedi

Darth Mantis
Jedi Knight.

riddick65
good choice

Julie
light side jedi, yeah I know I'm boring

Darth_Janus
I'd be a Jedi Knight. Probably make Master easily, since I have a knack for teaching.

DenKi
pffft

El_NINO
Under Cover Jedi

Kun-ni Habeo
jedi master,,Kun-ni Habeo with a purple blade

Fishy
Dark Jedi. Screw the Sith, screw the Jedi i work alone...

Besides it would be a lot more fun to do, okay so i'd lose eventually but at least i'd be feared for years and talked about for many more

Darth Mantis
So you are sort of like Jolee Bindo...

SithKiller
I would be just a master force user forget the jedi order and the sith....Id help out the jedi if they nedded it but no way would they tell me I couldnt have women! sheesh what a dumb rule no wonder so many jedi go dark....its that rare hawaiian disease....lackanookey!

SithKiller
speaking of which whos the girl in the julie sig looks better than fischer or portman...kinda looks like portman in the face but the further down you go wow....that like a stunt double or something? or the picture just stretched and it is portman?

jedimaster2000
I'd be a Jedi Knight.

GregminiMalak
Dark side jedi master becasue theres so much streangth and better force powers and u can jus keep kiilling and killig u dotn have 2 be a wimp and let them go.and with a double bladed red saber

nolan lepaz
I'd be a Jedi Master thier is no greater title to have, I would have a single-bladed silver lightsaber. Sith are weak by nature but to blind to see that. That esp. goes for u 'Gregminimalak' that why when they become too dark thier skin cracks. Instead using the force as an ally they see it as a means to gain power and that's why the force in turn eats away at them. smart

Jedi_Snake
A light Jedi with darkside powers...lol...and how about a blue or silver lightsaber...silverish blue...lol

Naga Sadow
dark assasin with 2 sabers, silver and bronze.
work only for those who pay well. satanic look.

PS. that silverish blue is cyan in a way.

DarthRunixia
Darth Janus you said Jedi Knight, but you have the Sith Lord title...What the heck?

Anyway, I would be a Sith Lord. Darth Vader is my hero. ^_^

Fishy
He's an undercover agent

Darth_Janus
Well, I'm a Sith, but only really because I made this SN as "Darth". I'm probably closer in mindset to a Jedi. For one, I understand instances when it's not a good idea to engage in wanton slaughter.

Fishy
There aren't any... Stop spreading lies

LLG
I would be a jedi.

Darth_Janus
Fishy, don't blow my cover... I have to convince them that I am good.

*Helps an old lady cross teh street* See?

Fishy
Sorry...

*see's Darth Janus taking old lady into morgue*

How nice...

star22
I don't know. Probably a jedi, though being a Sith Lord would be cool. They do always lose in the end, though.

Darth_Janus
I am a true Jedi *snicker* I help all the innocents time permits me to *choke, smirk* I want peace *repressed laugh* and prosperity *mutters "For myself"* and all of that good stuff.

Here, see? I helped this old lady back on to the path of light.

ChronoLegionair
jedi master

sundevilscott
Sith Lord byt the name of:

Darth Ttocs

(Pronounced kinda like 'shocks')

Kelborn
I would be a Dark Jedi, Try to get peace in the galexy in any means possible, even if it comes done to killing the Jedi. alien

sneeky_ninja
i would be a dark jedi outcast. wielding two sabers one blood red, the other a firey orange. i would becom a bounty hunter wareing mandolorian armor.

Fishy
You would be a Jedi wearing armour? Armour restricts your movement, thats not a very good thing for a Jedi.

Kun-ni Habeo
jedi padawan will be my choice

Darth Revan33
Dark Jedi much like Kyle Katarn in Jedi Outcast. Not really light or dark, no stupid rules holding me back, and being able to use both the light side and dark side Force powers. Ice blue lightsaber (like mantle of the Force)

sneeky_ninja
Originally posted by Fishy
You would be a Jedi wearing armour? Armour restricts your movement, thats not a very good thing for a Jedi.

nonono a dark jedi outcast. kindof like kyle katarn but so much more badass than kyle, and i wouldnt be no sissy and turn to the light side, darkside is where its at.
if you think about it mandolorian comando armor is actually realy flexible. Plus mandolorian armor is supossedly able to block lightsaber attacks. i wouldnt ware the hemet unless i was hunting down a bounty, but i would have a black jedi robe over top of the armor so no one would notice it.

Fishy
Mandelorian armor is heavy, it may be able to block attacks but it will restrict your movements. Mandelorians didn't care for that because they couldn't move as fast as a Jedi anyways so the armor would protect them in a fight.

Echani didn't wear armor because they were all about moving fast, some people say they had Jedi like reflexes and could move faster then even some Jedi could.

Being able to block an attack is great, but against a Jedi you are going to need speed, otherwise you wouldn't even be able to hit them... A Jedi wearing armor is foolish, light is possible it offers more protection then a robe and still allows you to move really fast but heavy armor? It just makes everything harder and makes you move slower

Darth Dementus
Dark Jedi. I'm not the type to serve any master...

Darth Koroni
I'd probably be like the Sith version of Qui-Gon, more of a follower of the will of the force and not just the dark side. And I'd have a Purple, Red, or Turqoiuse lightsaber.

Darth Ridah
I'd be right in the middle.... raining down supreme lightsaber fury on anyone that got in my way

Skkouth
hey dude, you forgot to add the Reborns. Reborns arent jedi, arent sith nor Dark Jedi, by the way, Dark Jedis are with the sith, they arent just as powerfull as a Sith, just that.

Reborn are normal people who got the force injected in them, and they become a Empire, they are not millions but billions, they got sects all arround the galaxy, for recruit and make their Empire higher, they are with the Sith though.

you have to play Jedi Knight stick out tongue

Reborns control both sides, light and dark, but they arent as powerfull as a jedi can be or a sith. they are like the troops of the dark side.
im sure you must know the Shadow Troopers right? well those ar eth emost famous of the Reborn Empire.

i would be definetly a Reborn master dual.

jackstain
Sith lord.

Otaku_Sith
i would be a Sith Lord and rain terror on the Jedi,Republic and jackstain,muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

palpy_666
Sith Lord. In fact, I'm interested in the expansion of the actual new religion "Sithism"... yes, I'm weird, but I don't have a religion and because Sithism looks interesting-- well.

Kelborn
.....Ok thats screwed up What the f**k?

Darth Ridah
some people take this waaaay to seriously

Haxor_Elite
Sith and you know it. Or if not that, then whatever anakin turns out to be-- with all of the killing and whatnot.

Draykid
I would be a Shadow Jedi; they're the smartest. Also, there are no actual restrictions on what lightsabre colours you can and cannot use. They just tend to give darksiders red sabres in the movies and books and games and all that jazz.

Jedi Raper
Sith Lord Sith Lord

I would be a sith lord that started out all goody goody and over the years have been tormented with death and tragedy and when i turn evill i like kill everybody that hurt me. mad mad mad mad

Jedi Raper
I would be a Sith Lord that was all tormented wiht loss and death and when i go evil i like kill everbody that hurt me. mad

darth-yoda
i would be a force trainded marcenari id work for the jedi or the sith if the price was right

ImmortalOne
The term Rogue Jjedi would probably be correct for moi.....
I kill those that oppse me, but I want the universe to be in peace at the same time .....

Just like that...... Too sadistic to be a Jedi, too peace loving to be a Sith

jojojojojojojoe
devil Sith lord all da way. so that way i cud kill any 1 i want

Lord Neix
I would be a jedi like yoda

green dude
archive monitor I would be a Jedi master i would follow the order faithfully and plus if your a good guy you gain immorality but only if you can only do it through compassion not greed oh yeah and Jedi they kick butt I'm not much of a bad girl and plus good angel always beats evil evil face plus bad guys die to quick they only last on movie lol it's true like Dukoo and Dark moth plus they always have funny names laughing and plus all the bad guys are tall I'm seriously go with my name I'm like Yoda little green dude really short lol plus i get to kill bad guys and use a cool blue or green light saber i would probable have a short green light saber stick out tongue or i would be a lone Jedi than i can kill who i want and no rules but i would stick with Master Jedi no Sith they have strange eyes and look funny roll eyes (sarcastic)

gandrake
I'd be a shadow jedi with all the foce powers a red lightsaber and a cool lightsaber carrying case like the one off ebay.

Emperor
A Sith Lord. One equally in force power and saber skill with Darth Maul twin saber.

archive monitor
i would be a dark jedi. i would hav twin mandalorian rippers, and a double bladed saber that comes apart to make 2 light sabers

Darth_Otaku
I'd be Yoda.
Hi i'm a soldier.
Gonna fold you.
I thought i told ya.
I'd be a Yoda Gangsta' Rapper
Sorry i'm kinda high.

dominic/wolf
ok what can a jedi master do that a sith lord cant

Sith Follower
In terms of Force powers, nothing. In terms of ambitiona nd desire, a Sith Lord certainly has more freedom than a Jedi.

I'd be a Sith or Dark Jedi. I could embrace a whole teaching, or just go off and mediate and learn to hate everyone.

LordSorgo
Dark Lord of the Sith. Except i would go out of my way to train myself.

Light Master
Jedi Master, in all the light side is harder to master, but you gain powers that the dark side could never offer, the power to come back in conciousness

darth plo koon
i would be a jedi knight with a yellow lightsaber (can someone plz tell me how to get them coool graphics)

Darth_Nihilus
i would be a grey (black and white = gray)jedi master of the force i would have the power of both dark side and light side i would have i yellow (r) red , staff and little lightsaber knives that r hidden in me sleavs and use the force 2 move them and inpale my enemys and where a mask similer 2 nihilus and revan.

DarthMandalore
Sith lord. red double bladed. ALL the dark side powers in KOTOR I and II. and armo that looks like revan's and nilhius (spelling?)

obi-wan geynobi
hmm sith lord i would be... like darth nexus hahaha Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

xyz jedi
light jedi, they rock. Especially the green lightsaber ones.

xyz jedi
Or white lightsaber attached to my arms like crossbows.

DarthLazious
I would be a Dark Lord of the Sith anyday.

Darth Vader is also my hero as well.

black batman
Dark Lord of the sith

WillKempsgirl
Well..........I would be with Anakin so that would make me a Sith Lady.

Lord Caltor
i would start off as a jedi then learn the ways of the sith learn my apprentice had become a dark jedi kill him then become a true sith out of hatred of my apprentice then i would cover up my true identity from the jedi order by wearing a cape or something and work from the shadows to manipulate people to my will and eventually manipulate someone with an army to start a war and when the jedi come in to save everyone i will emerge from the shadows OWN THEM ALL then learn more about the sith and become the new sith lord.

DarthMandalore
Originally posted by Lord Caltor
i would start off as a jedi then learn the ways of the sith learn my apprentice had become a dark jedi kill him then become a true sith out of hatred of my apprentice then i would cover up my true identity from the jedi order by wearing a cape or something and work from the shadows to manipulate people to my will and eventually manipulate someone with an army to start a war and when the jedi come in to save everyone i will emerge from the shadows OWN THEM ALL then learn more about the sith and become the new sith lord.

so basically you want to be palpy?

starmovie-jaina
Dark jedi i think, i work alone, kill those in my way and dance through life in the dangerous darkness. Doesn't everyone need to embrase the dark and the light...

...but the dark more so because it is raw power!

Lord Caltor
no not palpy never even thought of him when i wrote it... i would be smarter and more powerful than him

DarthMandalore
ok, cuz thats basicly what he did.

RayIsGay
i would make a new robot army, and have them follow me, i would be sith, and uhh, i would be kick ass with two lightsabers, a yellow one and a red one. the yellow saber is from when i was still a good jedi, and the red, well you know. AND I WILL RULE ALL WITH MY ARMY OF DROIDS!!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by PRINCE XIZOR
what would your choice be if you were a jedi?

would you fall to the dark and prehaps even seek out a sith in the hope of becoming an apprentice?

would you stay as a dark jedi unforbidden by sith to weild a blue or green saber and unforbidden to wield a red saber by jedi?

or would you follow the order faithfully?

I'd do it just to get chicks. Then, once all the chicks realize that the Jedi are only out to get puzzy, I'll let loose a little and freak some bizziatches. Happy Dance

Insane Monk
I'd be a grey jedi.
(People are going to attack me for this later, I just know it!)

Tru_Slice
A Jedi Knight in Luke's academy.

Since Luke himself is a newbie, there are less rules and it would be cool hanging out at the academy all day.

Backspace
Id be a jedi probably.

overlord
Originally posted by Insane Monk
I'd be a grey jedi.
(People are going to attack me for this later, I just know it!)

A gay jedi? What kind of cool-ass powers do they have? smile

Anyway as dark jedi are a ripoff of the sith, I will choose the way of the sith.

Darth Orcus
Why pick one over the other...?

I'd go one better and attempt what Sidious never had the courage to do...

Attend the Jedi Academy - graduating to a seat on the Council. All the while I'd concentrate on keeping my Sith identity secret... Now that would be a true test of darkside adeptness!

Besides, if I wanted time off I could volunteer for a Sith-finding mission - and go hunting myself...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.