wolverine vs. 3 aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WOLVERINEFAN
bounces from alien to alien slicing and dicing......maybe gets sprayed with acid a couple times but you kno that wont stop him

Nataku8188
He will die. The acid blood will burn down and even possibly through adamantium. Just because it's solid doesn't mean the acid can't break it down. Alien blood is some of the most potent acid in the universe. Not only that, there are three, they can impale him with their tails, tear apart his flesh, rip his shoulders from the sockets.

Wolverine could take one and then heal... but even then he'd be really hurt.

Scoobless
he cuts one or two..... then all the flesh and muscle are melted from his arms.... probably his chest and internal organs would go too...... the aliens "blood" is a molecular acid that breaks materials down at the (you guessed it) molecular level...... it's not hard to imagine it eating through adamantium

in the films so far there is nothing that has stood up to the aliens "blood".... in the books the Preds have weapons that can survive the acid..... but they are very advanced in metalurgy and may have treated the weapons with an alkaline of some type to counter the acid

WOLVERINEFAN
wolverine is faster

WOLVERINEFAN
his healing is faster than the destruction the acid could give him

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
You're just guessing.

Nataku8188

Leave and come back when you have any knowledge of comics.

WOLVERINEFAN
i do you idiot

WOLVERINEFAN
wolverine has been hell his whole life. nothing the alien can do could make him give.....he can heal wounds that would kill a human in seconds

WOLVERINEFAN
he heals thousands of times faster than a human.......(that means if he gets a deep cut from a knife, it wont exist anymore after 30 seconds)

Scoobless
wolverine is faster

that's total bullsh*t..... his skin, muscle, veins, tendons, ligaments, etc, etc.... would all melt..... even the metal could melt.... the healing factor can't counter the acid until it's neutralised.... which happens after a minute or so from exposure to the air..... and he is not faster

WOLVERINEFAN
he has survived a full blast lazerbeam from cyclops and got rite back up. thats impressive

David Duchovony
he heals thousands of times faster than a human.......(that means if he gets a deep cut from a knife, it wont exist anymore after 30 seconds)

Thousands now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

WOLVERINEFAN
once the acid hits his skin, the healing kicks in and fights the destruction

Swanky-Tuna
His healing factor has been overloaded before.

WOLVERINEFAN
hes grown his hair back in 20 minutes. think of what his healing factor is capable of

WOLVERINEFAN
the healing factor has saved him lots of times. it will save him here

Nataku8188
hes grown his hair back in 20 minutes. think of what his healing factor is capable of

He almost died from getting the adamantium pulled out of his body.

He never regrew his hand in AoA, and had it capped with an adamantium stub.

He's been K.O.ed

When caught on fire it takes him quite a while to come back.

Listen kid, you're obviously just here to troll, so have at ye, scurvy dog!

David Duchovony
No, it wont.

mr.smiley
wolverine fan is now my arch enemy.

wolverex84
wolverine will definitely win 3 aliens, more like 20 will take wolverine down, did you remember the broods, when they came and infected all the xmen, colossus, jean, Cyclops etc turned to the broods, but wolverine could not transform completely due to his very stable molecular adamantium skeleton. yet, only wolverine took down like more than 50 of the brood army, until they were all transported back by binary. anyway, the broods are very much as powerful as aliens. due to wolverine's razor-sharp claws, it can slice the aliens clean and neat, without the blood splashing allover the place. and if it does splash on wolverine, the burning will eventually stop and his healing will take control. besides, acids, burns are pretty much close in relation to what it does to the skin and muscular structure in the body. And as for the acid burning adamantium, that is ridiculous, there is no way that slimy sticky/ enzyme looking- blood is gonna melt adamantium, adamantium cannot be melted; even in its original state at which it was formed from its liquid temperature it will still remain solid, it cannot be broken, penetrated and destroyed. adamantium ignores every other material as long as it is not adamantium itself, the metal is very, very dense, stronger than diamond by far, and stable molecular structure, it will withstand magics, heat, acids, pressure, force, bombs, etc, name it, it is simply indestructible. Anyway, more like 10 to 20 aliens will take wolverine down, but mot 3 alien, thats too small. he is way better than that.

Scoobless
Originally posted by wolverex84
as for the acid burning adamantium.......

...... it is simply indestructible.

there's no such thing......

everything can melt
adamantium has been broken before
Cap's shield is stronger than adamantium and has been shattered before
under enough pressure anything can be crushed

after he stabs one alien:
the acid gets on him
he screams in pain (as his arm is melting)
the other aliens stab, rip and gut him while the acid continues to "eat" him

he aint winning this

ZephroCarnelian
Logan would stab a Xenomorph with his claws, pull them out...

'Tsssss.....!!!' Would stare in a amazement as his claws dissolve to nothingness right in front of his eyes.

He then proceeds to be ripped limb from limb by creatures that possess a ferocity like nothing he's ever encountered before...

armandovalles
AoA was just bad writing, it even says it on marvel. com if u look it up. And wolverine currently has had his healing factor upgraded and now the fastest healing factor in Marvel, (he used to be second to the Hulk, but now has a faster healing factor than even the Hulk.)

WOLVERINEFAN
YOU KNOW IM RITE MR. SMILEY.....COMPARE A UFC TO A NINJA....WAY TOO FAST FOR THEM..PLUS THEY HAVE MORE SKILLS

Nataku8188
I hate you so much, it hurts.

WOLVERINEFAN
HOW DO YOU GUYYS EVEN KNOW IF THE ALIEN ACID IS EVEN THAT POWERFUL?

WOLVERINEFAN
TELL ME THE BEST THE ACID HAS DONE TO SOMETHING

WOLVERINEFAN
I HATE YOU TOO NATAKU

Nataku8188
It burnt through several levels of a space-faring vehicle in a matter of seconds. It burnt through the hull of an APC, which can enter the atmosphere by itself. It's melted other aliens. It's burned through just about everything it's hit except predator weaponry.

Draco69
It kinda burnt through Predator weaponery. It just took longer.

armandovalles
yea well adamantium is stronger than predator weaponry.

Draco69
Originally posted by armandovalles
yea well adamantium is stronger than predator weaponry.

Prove it.

Nataku8188
1) It's only burnt through predator weaponry a few times, and that was in the movie and through the wristblades only on a few occasions. The majority of encounters it doesn't do anything. It would make sense for the preds to have anti-acidic stuff to put on their weapons, considering they breed aliens to hunt.

2) You can't prove adamantium is stronger than predator weaponry. Period. For all we know it is adamantium.

lifeisaglich
If wolverine goes in prepared with an armour (which is unlikely he wins) but if he just goes and do what he usually does his healing factor is going to be overloaded. A mean a scratch from the alien, and now you a host to an offspring getting ready to pop out your chest.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
If wolverine goes in prepared with an armour (which is unlikely he wins) but if he just goes and do what he usually does his healing factor is going to be overloaded. A mean a scratch from the alien, and now you a host to an offspring getting ready to pop out your chest.

What the fudge are you babbling about?

Aliens impregnante via facehuggers which have sex with your mouth. They pump their phalus down your throat and have their way with your esophagus.

Draco69
What a horrible way to die. At least its through the esophagus and not the exterior exit....

WOLVERINEFAN
ADAMANTIUM IS THE STRONGEST FORM OF MATTER THERE IS....IT CANT BE DONE

Draco69

In the Marvel Universe...created in the 1950s by primitive scientists based on a substance they didn't understand.

WOLVERINEFAN
PREDATORS BEAT ALIENS, THEN WOLVERINE CERTAINLY CAN

Nataku8188

ME WOLVERINEFAN! ME LIKE CAPSLOCK! ME DENY ALL POSSIBLE LOGIC! I GET AIDS FROM BUTTSECKS! YAR! BUTT PIRATE POWER GO!

Draco69

After thousands of years of training and preptime.

Scoobless

lol

then why did Cap's Adamantium/Vibranium shield (which is stronger than just adamantium) shatter in secret wars?

Lord S
Secret Wars? You mean Infinity Gauntlet, don't you?

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Nataku8188
ME WOLVERINEFAN! ME LIKE CAPSLOCK! ME DENY ALL POSSIBLE LOGIC! I GET AIDS FROM BUTTSECKS! YAR! BUTT PIRATE POWER GO!

I know I really shouldn't, but Nat - you're cracking me up lol!!!

laughing laughing laughing

Scoobless
Originally posted by Lord S
Secret Wars? You mean Infinity Gauntlet, don't you?

it broke in Secret Wars as well

David Duchovony
AoA was just bad writing, it even says it on marvel. com if u look it up. And wolverine currently has had his healing factor upgraded and now the fastest healing factor in Marvel, (he used to be second to the Hulk, but now has a faster healing factor than even the Hulk.)

You're yanking my chain, please tell me this is true and if it is when did it happen.

armandovalles
hey duchovny did u get my PM?

WOLVERINEFAN
go to hell nataku

WOLVERINEFAN
adamantium. even hulk cant bend his claws

armandovalles
yo wolverinefan just ignore, trust me, ive had problems with Nataku too, just ignore him or it'll cause more problems for u.

WOLVERINEFAN
he dodges one spray, acid hits another alien instead

WOLVERINEFAN
the acid is powerful. its not at that level though

WOLVERINEFAN
humans have beaten aliens and mutants are greater than humans

srankmissingnin

What are you talking about? Wolverine has a faster healing factor then the Hulk? I think you are mistaken, he doesn't even heal as fast as Deadpool.

Scoobless
adamantium. even hulk cant bend his claws

Hulk has bent adamantium before

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
Hulk has bent adamantium before

Marvel recont all Adamantium breakings/bendings in 616 as being secondary adamantium which isn't nearly as durable as real adamantium or beta adamantium.

Nataku8188
I bet akuma could dent secondary adamantium.

Next Venom_girl
Aliens spit on him. The acid eats him before the healing factor can kick in. The aliens eat the rest.
Oh, and Wolverinefan could you please learn to use an edit button and stop yelling?

Nataku8188
Dude, you just got burned by venom girl. Ouch.

Scoobless
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Marvel recont all Adamantium breakings/bendings in 616 as being secondary adamantium which isn't nearly as durable as real adamantium or beta adamantium.

what about the few times Cap's shield has been dented/broken/shattered?

wolverex84
what about the few times Cap's shield has been dented/broken/shattered?
i am sorry to say this, but you your self are not reasoning, don't you know that is what we all call BAD WRITEING, there is nothing, i repeat absolutely nothing that can get as close as denting, smashing, or destroying captaing america's sheild or ture adamantium, not even a sracth on the surface. wolverine will just keep slicing the aliens, and if he gets burnt form the acid, his healing factor will creat protains that will regenerate his muscular, tissues and organs in a about half a minute. adamantium is just too hard, there is no metal that can compare to it apart form cap's sheild and other metals forged from magic/mystical powers.

Scoobless
actually Doom with the beyonder's power shattered it, Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet shattered it, King Thor put a massive dent in it..... alll perfectly believable

just because it's classed "unbreakable" by human standards doesn't mean that designation will hold up against a higher power....... i bet Galactus would laugh at the idea of adamantium being "indestructable"

every single solid ..... anything..... can be broken/melted with enough force/heat

MERCILOUS
Adamantium is said to be unbreakable, and Alien blood is said to be able to melt anything. Anyone think The Alien blood can melt some adamantium?

Metalmanx
I know I've said it before, but I really wish that people with "Wolverine" in their screen name would stop arguing for him in such horrific ways. I can't even take what some of them seriously anymore. And to the people I've described, I mean you no disrespect, it's just that you will say anything that you can in order for Wolverine to win. He has been killed before. Thusly making him not god-like. Also previously stated, the healing factor can does frequently become overloaded. There is only so much his body can do at one time, especially with there being no body after it quickly disintergrates his flesh/muscles/organs.

There are just some things that Wolverine cannot do.

MERCILOUS
Sure, now answer my question.

wolverex84
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I know I've said it before, but I really wish that people with "Wolverine" in their screen name would stop arguing for him in such horrific ways. I can't even take what some of them seriously anymore. And to the people I've described, I mean you no disrespect, it's just that you will say anything that you can in order for Wolverine to win. He has been killed before. Thusly making him not god-like. Also previously stated, the healing factor can does frequently become overloaded. There is only so much his body can do at one time, especially with there being no body after it quickly disintergrates his flesh/muscles/organs.

There are just some things that Wolverine cannot do.
which is what?, not being able to defeat 3 aliens?, man, i think you need to read more wolverine comics, nobody is trying to make wolverine a god-like hero or something, but, to me/fans, i base my judgement on evidence and logical thinking as to how both fighters advantages benefits them when figthing. as for the healing factor, yes it can be overloaded, but it will have to take alot of damage before that can happen. i am definately sure that acid burns are no were near overloading his healing factor, more like poisons, OD from traquilizers etc, can overdose his healing factor. he can definitely take out ten aliens.3 aliens are too small for him. 10-20 alens will do.

wolverex84
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Adamantium is said to be unbreakable, and Alien blood is said to be able to melt anything. Anyone think The Alien blood can melt some adamantium?
nope, not me, i am sticking with the metal, adamantium can withstand anything

wolverex84
actually Doom with the beyonder's power shattered it, Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet shattered it, King Thor put a massive dent in it..... alll perfectly believable

just because it's classed "unbreakable" by human standards doesn't mean that designation will hold up against a higher power....... i bet Galactus would laugh at the idea of adamantium being "indestructable"

every single solid ..... anything..... can be broken/melted with enough force/heat
well, adamantium defies the "laws of gravity" when it comes to the to melting, rusting, breaking, rusting, penetrating, and most of all destroying. it can be created but not destroyed, once fromed into a certain shape it can never to return to its orignal state/ in liquid form, it is impenetrable, and the hardest metal/substance known in the universe.

Scoobless
well, adamantium defies the "laws of gravity" when it comes to the to melting, rusting, breaking, rusting, penetrating, and most of all destroying. it can be created but not destroyed, once fromed into a certain shape it can never to return to its orignal state/ in liquid form, it is impenetrable, and the hardest metal/substance known in the universe.

bull........ it's unbreakable by human standards..... that's all

there are stronger materials ie. Cap's shield, Hercules's mace, probably some of Galactus's stuff, The Destroyer Armour......

Hegemon875
OMG I hate wolverine fanboys!! miffed even if the admantium is uneffected by the acid, his flesh isnt. Blood would melt his skin, organs, hands, eyes, etc. He'll kill one no doubt but how can he fight the other two blind?

Nataku8188
His claws will fall off O.O

X-Logan
Logan could take 10 aliens.
He just need one good slice on their head like Predador did on the movie.

Ming Tea!
Along with a few other appendages. shifty

Nataku8188
Originally posted by X-Logan
Logan could take 10 aliens.
He just need one good slice on their head like Predador did on the movie.

Until he gets completely soaked in alien acid.

Predator blood neutralizes alien blood, human blood doesn't. Do the math.

grey fox
alien blood + wolverine = melted pile of crap on the floor that fanboys worship

WOLVERINEFAN
you have no proof that the acid will melt the adamantium

WOLVERINEFAN
a full blast from cyclops couldnt do it and thats hot

Swanky-Tuna
Cyclops' beam is a concussive beam, not a cutting beam like a laser or something. No heat. Plus acid doesn't emit heat I don't think... it breaks down materials and the vapors coming off of it are fumes.

grey fox
yup you are correct top hatter of the tuna cans

WOLVERINEFAN
the acid has been shown to burn through metals.....but none of those even remotely compare to adamantium....all he needs is a stab in the gut

Swanky-Tuna
the acid has been shown to burn through metals.....but none of those even remotely compare to adamantium....all he needs is a stab in the gut
It doesn't burn through like a blowtorch. It breaks the metal down.

Like your stomach does to a hot pocket. There's acid in your stomach. THERE'S ACID IN YOUR STOMACH! CALL THE HOSPITAL!

WOLVERINEFAN
the molecules in adamantium are unlike any other.....its not strong enough to break it down......it would be like water being poured on the claws

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

Like your stomach does to a hot pocket. There's acid in your stomach. THERE'S ACID IN YOUR STOMACH! CALL THE HOSPITAL!

You are a lunatic.

Adamantium is inert. I seriously doubt acid will melt it.

WOLVERINEFAN
aliens can spit and bleed all they want, it wont work

WOLVERINEFAN
an adamantium kick to the head will cave in the alien

wolverex84
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

laughing laughing laughing

Swanky-Tuna
the molecules in adamantium are unlike any other.....its not strong enough to break it down......it would be like water being poured on the claws
Wolverinefan, could an inanimate broom hurt you? Just a broom sitting in the corner.

wolverex84
c'mon, i thought everybody agrees that acid in aliens cannot melt adamantium. adamantium ignores anything that is not adamantium, so it is pointless thinking that alien blood can burn/breakdown adamantium.

Scoobless
a full blast from cyclops couldnt do it and thats hot

funny......... i would have thought that a Wolverine fanboy would have read a bunch of X-Men comics......... guess not

confused

wolverex84
bull........ it's unbreakable by human standards..... that's all

there are stronger materials ie. Cap's shield, Hercules's mace, probably some of Galactus's stuff, The Destroyer Armour......
say what, captain americans sheild is the combination of adamantium and varabium, adamantium is harder than varabium, varabium only helps in absorbing kienetic energy/force, while adamantium is already the hardest/strongest metal on its own, hercules's mace is not as strong as adamantium, and what Galactus's stuff?

Swanky-Tuna
You know, I think of all the metals known for their strength, adamantium is at the bottom.

Metalmanx
So are you saying then that Cap's shield could break Wolvie's claws? Cuz it seems that his shield is stronger, IF ONLY slighty, but stronger nonetheless.

And more people (namely the Wolvie fans) really need to understand how acid, especially acid of that magnitude, works. It doesn't burn anything, there is no heat. Acid just breaks it down, breaks it apart. It won't be destroyed, not at all, but it won't be in the same shape either. It will be in a fizzling puddle on the ground, but still there nonetheless. So no, acid will not destroy adamantium. Just render it absolutley useless.

WOLVERINEFAN
i do read them scoobless........and im not like all the other fanboys. i know what im tlking about

WOLVERINEFAN
adimantium reapels acid

WOLVERINEFAN
the molecules are too strong

DarkCrawler
i do read them scoobless........and im not like all the other fanboys. i know what im tlking about

You thought that Cyclops's blast is heat based...said that adamantium is the strongest metal in the universe...

WOLVERINEFAN
in the marvel universe, yes

WOLVERINEFAN
how does a LAZER not carry heat

DarkCrawler
No.

Because it is not LASER.

WOLVERINEFAN
then how does he cut through things and blast down doors

Nataku8188
how does a LAZER not carry heat

He doesn't shoot a lazer jackass.

He shoots optic blasts.

DarkCrawler
then how does he cut through things and blast down doors

It is concussive blast.

WOLVERINEFAN
oh well excuse me nakatu for not being a F%^@$** geek like you

WOLVERINEFAN
nataku*

WOLVERINEFAN
theres still no proof on the acid melting adimantium....why dont you ask them to make a wolvie/alien comic at marvel headquarters

Swanky-Tuna
WOLVERINEFAN, would an ordanary household broom pose any threat to you?

Scoobless

but you thought Cyclops's blast was a laser

oh well excuse me nakatu for not being a F%^@$** geek like you

he isn't necessarily a geek..... you said yourself that you read the same comics.... other people must just remember what they read better than you

stick out tongue

MERCILOUS
I thought Cyclop's beams were solar, something about pocket dimensions? I always wondered if it would power up Superman, because it's red.

Any way, There is no known metal in the universe, be it Marine or Predator, that can survive an aliens acid blood. However, an aliens skin is uneffected by acid blood, most likely because it is not even a metal. That said, I think Adamantium would react with the acid blood all the same.

And WolverineFan, Adamantium is not the strongest metal in the MU, it's just the strongest one you know about.

srankmissingnin
Didn't Cyber take an acid bath once? I remember him falling into a vat of something and coming out unscathed. Come on guys it isn't like Wolverine has never had acid burn threw his flesh but guess what if never does jack to his adamantium. And if destroying adamantium was that easy dont you think someone would have done it alread? Like the Avengers, when they were fighting... oh, lets say Ultron?

And to who ever was wondering about why the Beyonder (or his powers at least) and IG where able to destroy Caps shield; it's called REALITY WARPING POWERS. It doesn't matter how durable the shield is when someone can do anything they want, like create pocket dimensons and reshape reality... then breaking down a shield is pretty easy work.

MERCILOUS
But it's not just any acid. I know what you mean man, it's not like I'm saying the acid will absolutley work. Just that I think it can. But this isn't just any acid, it's an acid known to go threw absolutley any substance in the known universe, granted it's never come across Adamantium, but Adamantium's also never come across this.

Nataku8188
I thought Cyclop's beams were solar, something about pocket dimensions? I always wondered if it would power up Superman, because it's red.

Any way, There is no known metal in the universe, be it Marine or Predator, that can survive an aliens acid blood. However, an aliens skin is uneffected by acid blood, most likely because it is not even a metal. That said, I think Adamantium would react with the acid blood all the same.

And WolverineFan, Adamantium is not the strongest metal in the MU, it's just the strongest one you know about.

For the most part the acid doesn't affect predator weapons. Most likely because they have a coating for their weapons to prevent it, seing as how aliens are part of their culture.

Alien acid burns through their own flesh if it splashes on them.

MERCILOUS
For the most part the acid doesn't affect predator weapons. Most likely because they have a coating for their weapons to prevent it, seing as how aliens are part of their culture.

And the weapon design is meant to propel alien blood away from both the user and the weapon. But if the acid simply lays there long enough it'll go threw that metal too.

Alien acid burns through their own flesh if it splashes on them.

NO! Come on Nataku, you know better than that! What about the story line with the asian predator-chick, where they use the alien skulls to stop the captured queen from using her blood to escape. Even in AVP right before the last of the three young preds gives the human chick the skull shield, he spills some blood on it and then the floor to show that the blood wouldn't burn threw it. Really Nataku, shame on you!

WOLVERINEFAN
the skin of the alien is obviosly durable enough to withstand the acid since it is apartof the body and alien skin is not that tough...adamantium wont melt

Nataku8188
And the weapon design is meant to propel alien blood away from both the user and the weapon. But if the acid simply lays there long enough it'll go threw that metal too.

NO! Come on Nataku, you know better than that! What about the story line with the asian predator-chick, where they use the alien skulls to stop the captured queen from using her blood to escape. Even in AVP right before the last of the three young preds gives the human chick the skull shield, he spills some blood on it and then the floor to show that the blood wouldn't burn threw it. Really Nataku, shame on you!

How about in Ressurection when the alien blood dissolves both the floor and the body?

Or in the games where acid blood can kill you as an alien?

It's the slimey stuff on them that keeps them from being melted, if they get the shit on them and it stays, it burns through.

ChaoticReign
Toughness isn't a factor when it comes to alien blood not dissolving it's own shell. Acid works on a molecular level. It's theorized that the alien shell is silicone based and is configured to not be corroded by alien blood.

Oh and for toughness its still on par with steel. If you don't believe me look at the movie Aliens where they beat their way through 3 or 4 inches of it with their bare hands.

And to whoever said wolverine could avoid being slashed its unlikely. There's been mention of the shell being somewhat pressurized to spray when the alien is attacked. Hence why they exploded when being shot up in the movies.

Scoobless
And to who ever was wondering about why the Beyonder (or his powers at least) and IG where able to destroy Caps shield; it's called REALITY WARPING POWERS. It doesn't matter how durable the shield is when someone can do anything they want, like create pocket dimensons and reshape reality... then breaking down a shield is pretty easy work.

but it wasn't "broken down" by reality warping..... it was shattered by force

Nataku8188
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
Toughness isn't a factor when it comes to alien blood not dissolving it's own shell. Acid works on a molecular level. It's theorized that the alien shell is silicone based and is configured to not be corroded by alien blood.

Oh and for toughness its still on par with steel. If you don't believe me look at the movie Aliens where they beat their way through 3 or 4 inches of it with their bare hands.

And to whoever said wolverine could avoid being slashed its unlikely. There's been mention of the shell being somewhat pressurized to spray when the alien is attacked. Hence why they exploded when being shot up in the movies.

If the shell was silicone based, they wouldn't be able to survive in space with zero pressure. Would they?

It's much tougher than steel, it takes at LEAST uranium depleted ammunition to pierece alien carapace.

Their blood has to have a high amount of pressure, considering the way it sprays when slashed. This of course contradicts the fact that they can survive in space without being killed. It's also possible that it is moved through the body magneticly, because the blood is so acidic. And contains lotsa metalic compounds.

Metalmanx
the skin of the alien is obviosly durable enough to withstand the acid since it is apartof the body and alien skin is not that tough...adamantium wont melt

Instead of just saying that left and right, how about you give us some evidence?

Adamantium has never met Alien blood, nor has Alien blood ever met adamantium. You honestly can't make that assumption.

But it is safe to say that Alien blood could MOST LIKELY eat away at adamantium, being a metal and all. Acid BREAKS DOWN molecules, it doesn't matter how closely fused the molecules are in adamantium, acid just BREAKS IT DOWN so it's more loose and eventually dissolves.

srankmissingnin
Except that Wolverine has been hit with acid before and his claws didn't dissolve.

I'd like to take you seriously Metalmanx but you site the x-men movie and think it takes Wolverine along time to heal from burns... not really sure you know whats going on.

Scoobless
Except that Wolverine has been hit with acid before and his claws didn't dissolve.

there are hundreds of different types of acids..... "Alien" (and it's sequals) were all set in the far future..... and they had seen nothing like the Aliens acid at that point..... it ate through their ships hulls like they weren't there

there's a very good chance that it would go through adamantium.... only one or two substances have ever resisted it... the Aliens out shells.... which developed alongside the acid, and some of the Predator's weaponry..... which, most likely, was designed specificaly do withstand that acid and may even incorporate aspects of the aliens own physiology

Scoobless

Iron is stronger than fruit...... but fruit doesn't rust...... you can't judge a materials resistance to acid based on its strength, the two aspects aren't related

Metalmanx

I'd like to take you seriously Metalmanx but you site the x-men movie and think it takes Wolverine along time to heal from burns... not really sure you know whats going on.

What are you talking about? No, I'm really asking you, very civil-like might I add. I'm just wondering what you're talking about. I don't recall making an X-men movie reference. Especially in this thread.

And it's been proven that Wolverine does take longer to heal from burns then from other attacks. The burning takes quite toll on his body, torching his flesh and organs if it gets that bad. Plus there's that whole not-being-able-to-breathe thing when smoke clogs your lungs. Yes, he'll heal from burns, but it takes a considerbly longer amount of time to do so.

I'm sorry that you don't take me seriously, and I'd to rectify that.

srankmissingnin
If you bit and apple it starts to rust does it not... but I get your point

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What are you talking about? No, I'm really asking you, very civil-like might I add. I'm just wondering what you're talking about. I don't recall making an X-men movie reference. Especially in this thread.

And it's been proven that Wolverine does take longer to heal from burns then from other attacks. The burning takes quite toll on his body, torching his flesh and organs if it gets that bad. Plus there's that whole not-being-able-to-breathe thing when smoke clogs your lungs. Yes, he'll heal from burns, but it takes a considerbly longer amount of time to do so.

I'm sorry that you don't take me seriously, and I'd to rectify that.

I can name three examples of Wolverine healing from scabbing burnt wreak in only a a couple panles and just off the top of my head, I'm sure if I sat down and looked I could find more then that. Also what does smoke inhalation have to do with Logan's healing factor?

Yeah, you brought up x-men movie stuff in the Predator vs thread, but that fact that you brought it up at all is what the problem is not where it was brought up.

WOLVERINEFAN
i guess we will never know who wins this since we do not kno the limit of the alien acid.......therefore, i consider this battle a draw

Scoobless
i guess we will never know who wins this since we do not kno the limit of the alien acid.......therefore, i consider this battle a draw

no.... it doesn't really matter if the acid can eat through adamantium..... it will have no trouble eating away his flesh, blood, skin, eyes, brain, internal organs, muscle, etc, etc......

WOLVERINEFAN
wolverine is an animal himself, when feral, he'll probably take a bite out of the alien too

grey fox
yeah wolverine will bite a chunk out of the alien......then his jaw, tounge and most of his lower face will melt as he screams in pain before the three aliens pounce on the hairly little runt and rip him to shreds

Scoobless
wolverine is an animal himself, when feral, he'll probably take a bite out of the alien too

and in doing so he would melt his mouth, face, throat, lungs..... it would be a very stupid thing to do

WOLVERINEFAN
he still has agility and speed with him. he can dodge and stab the aliens. the only question is that we dont know if the claws will come out of the wound in one piece

Scoobless
he still has agility and speed with him. he can dodge and stab the aliens. the only question is that we dont know if the claws will come out of the wound in one piece

the Aliens agility/speed/strength are all greater than jis

EDIT: lol.... i mean "greater than HIS"........... lol

(i was just going to change the typo...... but i thought it would be better to leave it this time)

laughing out loud

Metalmanx
I can name three examples of Wolverine healing from scabbing burnt wreak in only a a couple panles and just off the top of my head, I'm sure if I sat down and looked I could find more then that. Also what does smoke inhalation have to do with Logan's healing factor?

Yeah, you brought up x-men movie stuff in the Predator vs thread, but that fact that you brought it up at all is what the problem is not where it was brought up.

Thank you, I now know what post you were referring to. I only brought that up as ONE example of his healing factor not working immediately. The force of the bullet to his head knocked him for about give minutes. I know that it was in the movie, but it makes sense in the comics, too.

Jean (In Ultimate X-men #2), with her telekinesis, threw Wolverine against a cliff wall and knocked him out with that one throw. That's it. Sabertooth did the same thing against a tree with a double fisted blow (Ultimate X-men #11). Completely knocked out for several panels.

All I was trying to say with that movie example was that it's actually not as difficult as believed to knock Wolverine out. Those are just two more examples from the comic books themselves.

srankmissingnin
Siting Ultimate X-men is almost as bad as the movie...

Ghost Rider has thrown Wolverine threw a building (he went threw 3 walls... or thats what was shown at least) and he was barely phased, the Hulk punched Wolverine across state lines with out knocking him out and he once jumped out of a air plane with out a choot saying "no worse then a hit form the Hulk. None of those examples you post would even slow Wolverine down.

wolverex84
adamantium can withstand that aliens blood, of all things to beak down adamantium, the acid doesn't even stand a chance. the atomic/molecular bond of the adamantium is way stronger than covalent or hydrocarbon bonding. even if the acid can breakdown other metals, it is nowhere close in breaking down the closely bonded adamantium molecules. it will be like hot water on adamantium or hot magma, one thing you guys should get is that the metal is absolute. doesn't rust, breakdown, break, melt, stays the same shape, static. the only close possible thing enough that can manipulate adamantium is, large amount of extensive force/pressure; magneto. remember in the movie xmen, on the tower, when magneto bent wolverine's claws, after the force was released, the metal went back to its original state. all straight like nothing happened to the metal. even in extremely hot temperature that is enough to melt adamantium, the metal still remains solid. the light saver cannot cut adamantium, it will cancel. adamantium can handle higher temperature than its original temperature. so out of all the things that i have seen and hear ed/ read about adamantium, there is no way that alien juice is gonna melt adamantium.

Scoobless
even in extremely hot temperature that is enough to melt adamantium, the metal still remains solid.

does this make sense to anyone here?

confused

srankmissingnin
...no

wolverex84
well, you two should go read more about adamantium sience you guys don't make any sense yourself, read about it and MAYBE you will get a sense in want i am saying, simple LOGICAL thinking.

Scoobless
well, you two should go read more about adamantium sience you guys don't make any sense yourself, read about it and MAYBE you will get a sense in want i am saying, simple LOGICAL thinking.

in what world is it logical to say that something wont melt when it goes past its melting point????????

maybe you should go find a dictionary and look up "logical"

Metalmanx
...You actually believe that a lighsaber could not cut through adamantium?

You truly, honestly believe that?

Draco69
It can't cut through some lizard's skin can it?

srankmissingnin
Light Sabers can't cut, melt or even scratch cortosis alloy (they are lizard-type people in SW). No way in hell can if cut adamantium.

wolverex84
in what world is it logical to say that something wont melt when it goes past its melting point????????

maybe you should go find a dictionary and look up "logical" well if you can't think for yourself on what i just said about adamantium, then you are not reasoning/understanding the point, all i SIMPLY said was that it remains solid even at a temperature above the original state it was processed, that was what i simple said, i don't why the hell it doesn't make sense to you.

srankmissingnin
It should be pointed out that adamantium is never melted, at all, period. It is created by combine a whole bunch of different resins together and it isn't adamantium until it cools down, and once it cools it retains what ever shape it was given.

... and there is no adamantium in Caps shield.

Scoobless
well if you can't think for yourself on what i just said about adamantium, then you are not reasoning/understanding the point, all i SIMPLY said was that it remains solid even at a temperature above the original state it was processed, that was what i simple said, i don't why the hell it doesn't make sense to you.

no.... you said adamantium remains solid in a temperature hot enough to melt adamantium

here.... let me remind you

even in extremely hot temperature that is enough to melt adamantium, the metal still remains solid.

Scoobless
... and there is no adamantium in Caps shield.

"Adamantium: An artificially created alloy of iron that is the most impervious substance known on Earth, with the exception of the unknown Adamantium-Vibranium alloy of which Captain America's shield is composed."

http://www.marveldirectory.com/glossary/glossaryae.htm

Nataku8188
http://www.classicmarvel.com/technology/adamantium.htm

Swanky-Tuna
Light Sabers can't cut, melt or even scratch cortosis alloy (they are lizard-type people in SW). No way in hell can if cut adamantium.
Lizard people? Do these lizard people have superman-ish forcefields?

Xplosive
Wolverine should fight smart this fight, he should cut and move otherwise he would be toast.

MERCILOUS
That's the thing, Aliens are born hunters, It's not even beneath them to explode another one of their members on top of Wolverine just to melt him. They are cunning ruthless things. Wolverine can fight smart, but how good is he at being hunted?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>