Darth Bane vs. Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kun-ni Habeo
????
i don't know much about these guys,,what do you think??????

Darth_Janus
Sion would beat Bane's ass.

Kun-ni Habeo
cool thnx man,,can i ask for a reason?

Darth_Janus
Bane looks like Cable and Apolcapyse's love child. That and he's a new age Sith. They generally suck.

Kun-ni Habeo
aaaahhhhhhh ok i see siion is old school lol

Darth_Janus
Look at Bane. Is he not a poster child for fetal alcohol syndrome?

Darth_Janus
Now here's Sion "I sleep with vibroblades, Hurt me more" Master of the Sith Assassins sect.

Kun-ni Habeo
actually he is lol
he looks like a monkey

Darth_Janus
He does! Planet of the Sith, coming to theatres near you.

Kun-ni Habeo
lol
but he still created new sith order

Darth_Janus
Yeah.

"I get to keep one Sith apprentice as my *****, since I only got two eyes and one's crooked. Can't be watchin' a whole Sith gaggle, can I? Want a lightbanana?" Vwoom!

Kun-ni Habeo
llooll

GregminiMalak
Isint sion darth amul mentor or somthing?

Fishy
Hmm no... sion is a character from Kotor II which is about 3995 years before Maul.

Darth_Glentract
Bane got a bunch of weird parascites on him. Parascites may sound bad, but they created an armor capably of stoping any blaster bolts that got by his lightsaber and force powers. It was also capable of stoping a lightsaber unless it was a hard, heavy, and was in contact with his armor for several seconds. Usually you wouldnt have several seconds. The armor gets even better, it pumped adrenaline into his vains, giving him extreme indurance and strenght. He was also the only one of several thousand Jedi and I am unsure howmany Sith to survive the Sith thought bomb at the battle of Ruusan.

Bane rules. also, that picture dosent show his armor. It is shown on the New essential guide to characters.

Darth Mantis
I say the force is strong with Sion...

Kun-ni Habeo
indeed it is

Darth_Janus
Can I see Apocalypse ... erm, I mean Bane and his armor?

Darth_Glentract
I hope this image will work http://bane.jpg

Darth_Glentract
dangit

Darth_Janus
It didn't.

Darth_Glentract
I noticed. just go look on google image search. search darth bane, top row, third to the right

Darth_Janus
Gotcha.

Kun-ni Habeo
found it too,,what a monkey!

Lord Mader
oh man i thought Darth bane as blind

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Bane got a bunch of weird parascites on him. Parascites may sound bad, but they created an armor capably of stoping any blaster bolts that got by his lightsaber and force powers. It was also capable of stoping a lightsaber unless it was a hard, heavy, and was in contact with his armor for several seconds. Usually you wouldnt have several seconds. The armor gets even better, it pumped adrenaline into his vains, giving him extreme indurance and strenght. He was also the only one of several thousand Jedi and I am unsure howmany Sith to survive the Sith thought bomb at the battle of Ruusan.

Bane rules. also, that picture dosent show his armor. It is shown on the New essential guide to characters.

It doesn't matter because Sion has the quasi-immortality with him. And Bane can do whatever he wants with him,cause in the end he will get tired and Sion will strike him down.

carthage
Bane wins this pretty easily.

Trocity
Yeah Bane would trash Sion.

Col. Valerian
Did you not notice this thread was from 2005?

carthage
Welcome back Valerian

Col. Valerian
Thanks. Who are you? I don't recall that username.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.