David Desrosiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ok, I'm setting this up again cuz I wanna talk about David with my fellow David Desrosiers fans, and it should be allowed, I don't know why it was closed in the first place, The other ones didn't close. so ya this thread is for David and all his awesomeness!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
please let this stay!!! yes thumb up

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
plus you kept the 'Cone' thread

-Funky Punk-
hey!!! david is sooo awsome.... i like the poll...lol i couldent pick!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
lol yay you picked the faux-hawk..or was that someone else, cuz thats my favourite

IRON EDDIE 666
blink
A poll on what you think is his best hair-do?

You people really need to get out more....

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
lol..ya well watchya gonna do

Lana
Why do you need a seperate thread when there's already a Simple Plan thread?

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
because you evil people would just make fun of me there

IRON EDDIE 666
Originally posted by ~AlluNeedIsLuv~
because you evil people would just make fun of me there
Because of course we wouldn't in this one instead...
roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
This thread just keeps on proving the Point that Simple Plan Fans Dont like them for the music, simply for the looks...

Dr. Strangelove
ReJeCt FaLsE IcOnS

piss2http://simpleplanonline.com/img/davidcap.jpg

-Funky Punk-
i love there songs... david is hott, but i think he should be the lead singer cuz i love his voice...... and if u couldent read the first post for some reason or another it said to discuss with othe david FANS not ppl who dislike him

Lana
Yeah, and it's on an open forum so everyone's allowed to post where they want. Go find a Simple Plan message board if you don't want people who dislike them posting.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
whats wrong with you people? if you don't like David why spend your time in here

StinkFist462
seriously , this has nothing to do with music it deserves to be closed .

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
well they wont let me open it in the celeb fourm and the Cine said it was okay for it to be here

StinkFist462
oh well i think its a pointless thread that doesnt need to be in the music forum since its about someones hair .

Lana
well they wont let me open it in the celeb fourm and the Cine said it was okay for it to be here

Cine is not the music mod, though. This thread is NOT about music so therefore it shouldn't be here.

Afro Cheese
Deathblow will probably close this anyway..

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
give it a rest ok, why is it your probelm

StinkFist462
cause its a stupid thread about someones hair , yes i know i made one as well .

does that mean i think my poll is stupid to ? yes , dumb as hell .

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
well I wanted to make a poll along with my thread, the thread isnt about his hair, even tho his hair is gods gift to women lol jk but ya this thread was for David Desrosiers fans to talk about his awesomness and how of an awesome bassist he is.

btw, a bass magazine had a whole article on him! it was so awesome! saying how much talent he has and that hes an amazing bassist and has a great voice! I'm so proud of him love

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
and you can't say that he doesn't cuz youve never heard hime sing before and you probably have never even listened to his bass playing

StinkFist462
what i have heard of his bass .... sucks

Darth Revan
well I wanted to make a poll along with my thread, the thread isnt about his hair, even tho his hair is gods gift to women lol jk but ya this thread was for David Desrosiers fans to talk about his awesomness and how of an awesome bassist he is.

btw, a bass magazine had a whole article on him! it was so awesome! saying how much talent he has and that hes an amazing bassist and has a great voice! I'm so proud of him love

And what part in the creation of this "amazing bassist" did you have that gives you permission to be proud of him? Have you even met him?

StinkFist462
and what bass magazine did you read this article in ?

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
nope you haven't heard him play, I have hes actually so good

StinkFist462
how are you gonna tell me what i have and havent heard ?

and ill ask again , what bass magazine ?

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Originally posted by Darth Revan
And what part in the creation of this "amazing bassist" did you have that gives you permission to be proud of him? Have you even met him?

ok mr. I take everything ****ing serious just leave me the **** alone, I feel like shit and for once would you guys just treat me with respect. I just got my heart broken. so just leave me alone and let me have my thread again

Darth Revan
I don't know about Stinky, but I'VE heard him play, too much, actually. My friend is a Simple Plan fan, also female... But unlike you, she has an unhealthy obsession with the singer.

Might I ask, which bassists other than our David would you list as being good?

StinkFist462
yea actually i have heard him play , my friend is obssessed with them and everytime i go over all i hear is SP

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Paul McCartney is one my favourites

Darth Revan
ok mr. I take everything ****ing serious just leave me the **** alone, I feel like shit and for once would you guys just treat me with respect. I just got my heart broken. so just leave me alone and let me have my thread again

Honestly, I don't even know why you bother posting this stuff in here. You've consistently been shot down by hoardes of angry KMCers... Couldn't hurt to just stop posting, since you're obviously fighting a truly pointless battle. By that logic, YES, I should stop arguing with you as well, but I'm not very logical.

StinkFist462
why are you even posting if you feel like shit and everything is ****ing problem ? not to sound mean but shouldnt you be listening to like " welcome to my life" to ease your pain or somethin ?

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I'm not..

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I have nothin else to do

tabby999
and it shows. there has been a David whatshisname thread allready and it was CLOSED DOWN! get a clue and get to the gone

SlipknoT
Close This

Emma718
if u don't like the band or David just leave this theard

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
yes please leave, why r u getting so worked up about this anyways

hey emma! have you seen the "untitled" video yet? I love it, Davids a parametic!!

-Funky Punk-
i havent seen the vido.... is it on there sight cuz i missed the premier!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ya go to www.simpleplan.com and its there, its so awesome, I cried lol

-Funky Punk-
i just saw it on mtv.com i didnt cry but it gave me goose bumps.... i couldent see david cuz the picture was crappy but the song really gets to ya.....

Df02

boo ****ing hoo... listen to the Simple Plan music and cry over how much it 'relates to your problem' - but then again the music doesn't actually impress you, you'd rather just stare at the album cover or pictures on the inslip.

im guessing your boyfriend dumped you because of your strange obsession with this ****?
we'll treat you with respect when you prove you deserve respect, so far you deserve only ridicule and contempt

-Funky Punk-
hey all i whatched it i loved it iloved it i loved it....

Darth Revan
Has anybody noticed how similar "Untitled" is to that Britney Spears song that was out a while ago? no expression

Lana
I listen to Britney Spears as much as Simple Plan -- in other words, never, if I can help it no expression

Darth Revan
Same, here, but I was watching the video ANL linked to just out of curiosity, and I recognized the melody from the Britney Spears video I also watched just out of curiosity. yes

Lana
laughing Even curiousity couldn't get me to listen to another SP song, after my ears were tortured with it on the plane coming home from England last month.......

Df02
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Same, here, but I was watching the video ANL linked to just out of curiosity, and I recognized the melody from the Britney Spears video I also watched just out of curiosity. yes

come on, out with the truth....you were pleasuring yourself to the Britney and then the fact it sounded similar to Simple Plan ruined the mood

Emma718
yes please leave, why r u getting so worked up about this anyways

hey emma! have you seen the "untitled" video yet? I love it, Davids a parametic!!

yeah, i have seen it, anfd it was sad. Chuck was a firefighter ay? and David looked good big grin

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Df02
come on, out with the truth....you were pleasuring yourself to the Britney and then the fact it sounded similar to Simple Plan ruined the mood

Yeah, that's it... stick out tongue

tabby999
you feind wink

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by Emma718
yeah, i have seen it, anfd it was sad. Chuck was a firefighter ay? and David looked good big grin

i couldent see em

Emma718
David and Chuck in "Untitled" David was a EMT big grin

Emma718
another one

Emma718
David (Untitled) uniform big grin

tabby999
wow, simple plan are so growned up, hey everyone, lets play dress ups!

StinkFist462
if i play shitty music and dress up as a firefighter i will be the next big thing on MTV eek!

Df02
i call the nurses uniform!

StinkFist462
sexy

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Originally posted by Df02
boo ****ing hoo... listen to the Simple Plan music and cry over how much it 'relates to your problem' - but then again the music doesn't actually impress you, you'd rather just stare at the album cover or pictures on the inslip.

im guessing your boyfriend dumped you because of your strange obsession with this ****?
we'll treat you with respect when you prove you deserve respect, so far you deserve only ridicule and contempt

**** you..

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
arg, I missed 'Simple Plan makes a video! sad I wanna see David in Uniform *yummers*

tabby999
**** you..

why, what Df02 was fairly spot on

StinkFist462
**** you..

thats not nice of you to say stick out tongue

RedAlertv2
throwing around F bombs isnt very mature. At least put up a good argument, instead of dishing out obscenities

StinkFist462
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
throwing around F bombs isnt very mature. At least put up a good argument, instead of dishing out obscenities

you are the coolest new person . ever .

Emma718
did u like the pic ~AlluNeedIsLuv~?

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
yes! holy crap hes so frigging sexy! I love him, I hope hes in their next video alot more cuz I miss him, but 'Untitled' was awesome anyways

-Funky Punk-
i love untitled!!! it rocks!! i sisnt no it was about drunk drivin till some one on here told me!!

-Funky Punk-
i love the pics!!

Df02
**** you..

EDIT: was kinda harsh of me

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
whatever, I wont forgive you, first I know you don't even mean it when you say "was kinda harsh of me" and second you don't know how shitty I've been feeling lately, and then your comment made me feel worse, and he left me for a different reason, ya he knew I like Simple Plan and David. You don't know anything about me so just leave me alone and leave this thread..

StinkFist462
he ( and just about every other member ) knows that you listen to shitty music ... confused

SlipknoT
mhm

Imaginary
Oh ffs, will the world just get OVER this pathetic band already? :roll:

Df02
whatever, I wont forgive you, first I know you don't even mean it when you say "was kinda harsh of me" and second you don't know how shitty I've been feeling lately, and then your comment made me feel worse, and he left me for a different reason, ya he knew I like Simple Plan and David. You don't know anything about me so just leave me alone and leave this thread..

if i didnt mean it i wouldn't have edited it...

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
anywho, I got the best Simple Plan poster last night I love it. haha look at Pierres face lol...David looks hott

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
tee hee...looks like there is snott coming out of his nose

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I love this picture, hes such an awesome bassist

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
cuteness

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
lol

~AlluNeedIsLuv~

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
one more..

anyways, Emma, whenever you listen to "Addicted" do you turn up the volume really loud when David sings "how long will I be waiting?" I always do lol

StinkFist462
i didnt know he was that ugly . im sorry to say but before i thought he was just like meh , but after seeing those pics im completely in shame .

Imaginary
Will someone just KILL David already?

Emma718
one more..

anyways, Emma, whenever you listen to "Addicted" do you turn up the volume really loud when David sings "how long will I be waiting?" I always do lol

yes..lol big grin

love the pics btw

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
thanks, hes just so cute, I love him! he has a great voice, when I saw that full concert thingy online he sang like all of 'Crazy' and he sounded great he has a very strong and clear/beautiful voice

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
GO DAVID! eek!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
David and Sebby...love

~AlluNeedIsLuv~

StinkFist462
ok , we know what he looks like . no need to keep posting pictures .

Emma718
well it is a David theard..so she can if she wants

Imaginary
Shouldn't this go in to the celebrities forum?

Df02
^bingo!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
if you don't like looking at his goreous pics then don't come on this thread

Imaginary
That's not what we're saying. Aside from the fact that David is a "musician" *coughcough* this has no purpose being here. And since you're all fawning about how "hot" he is, it should go in the Celebrities forum.

Emma718
it was in the celeb forum

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ya it was there...but Cine closed it there re-opened it up here, so just suck it up and stop being a baby

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
omgsh! I'm watching the making for 'Untitled' and Davids the cutiest ever, I love the hat he wears

StinkFist462
ya it was there...but Cine closed it there re-opened it up here, so just suck it up and stop being a baby

no one here is being a baby , just pointing out that this thread has nothing to do with music ( except davey boy being in SP ) . this SHOULD be in the celeb forum , not the music . and yes i know it was closed .

Emma718
omgsh! I'm watching the making for 'Untitled' and Davids the cutiest ever, I love the hat he wears

aww..i wanna see the making of the video

StinkFist462
itll be on mtv 10,000 times

tabby999
and "where are they now?" in 3 years

StinkFist462
laughing out loud

Emma718
wtf??

tabby999
explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. the frog dies and no one is any wiser

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by tabby999

Classic!!!hysterical

Coldfire
Uhhh... not really erm But whatever you say.......

StinkFist462

realizing they wasted years of there life playing shitty music

Coldfire
Not really... at least they don't have their music turned up so loud that you can't even hear the singers sing the words (or shriek them)

StinkFist462
and what band(s) are you reffering to ?

Coldfire
The ones that fit in the category I described... how the hell should I know the names of the bands if I don't listen to that shit? I hear the shrieking and loud music and change the song.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ya I hate that! and Emma go to SimplePlanonline.com you can download the making of "Untitled" there!

ha its the cutiest thing, Sebastien and Chuck were talking to the Camera and Seb says "oh ya and they (the parametics) told me to tell David to stick to bass" lol and right as Seb said that the Camera pans to David and hes yelling things through the huge microphone David yells "WHATSSSSSS UPPPPP"......... (few seconds later) "CHUCK!!!!" and then the Camera pans to the actual Parametics and their faces are like "what the **** is he doing" its so funny

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
^^ oh ya and HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIERRE!!

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by SlipknoT
This thread just keeps on proving the Point that Simple Plan Fans Dont like them for the music, simply for the looks...

Since when did that become a crime? blink We tried to have the thread in the celebs so that all of you people wouldn't be BOTHERED ... roll eyes (sarcastic) Couldn't help the fact it was closed down by the mod.... What the f**k?

TWelling4Ever
btw, luv ur new siggy all wink

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
thanks, well Its Pierres b-day hes 26 today

tabby999
Originally posted by Coldfire
Not really... at least they don't have their music turned up so loud that you can't even hear the singers sing the words (or shriek them)

i'd rather hear a cat go through a blender than simple plan, that sounds acceptable too

-Funky Punk-
thanks, well Its Pierres b-day hes 26 today

woot!

tabby999
awsome, another year closer to death!

-Funky Punk-
whatever

StinkFist462
awsome, another year closer to death!

laughing out loud thats horrible laughing out loud

Imaginary
Who cares?

Nice laughing

Emma718
ya I hate that! and Emma go to SimplePlanonline.com you can download the making of "Untitled" there!

ha its the cutiest thing, Sebastien and Chuck were talking to the Camera and Seb says "oh ya and they (the parametics) told me to tell David to stick to bass" lol and right as Seb said that the Camera pans to David and hes yelling things through the huge microphone David yells "WHATSSSSSS UPPPPP"......... (few seconds later) "CHUCK!!!!" and then the Camera pans to the actual Parametics and their faces are like "what the **** is he doing" its so funny

thanks..going to download it now..haha

David is such a little cutie..lol

TWelling4Ever
i'd rather hear a cat go through a blender than simple plan, that sounds acceptable too

blink

StinkFist462
the cat would also sound better and wouldnt be pleasant to look at so all these simple plan lovers wont think its the next big thing

tabby999
thats the one

StinkFist462
wink yes

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by StinkFist462
the cat would also sound better and wouldnt be pleasant to look at so all these simple plan lovers wont think its the next big thing
right....... shifty whatever you say.... blink

XxAMANDAxX
i have been dying to post in a David forum. . .all of them have been closing. i loooooove david!!!!!!!!! yes

XxAMANDAxX
i went to a GC/SP concert last nite. . .it was flippin awesome!!!hehe

Emma718
awesome..did u get to meet any of them?

tabby999
yeah, they were floating around on hover bikes sprinkling glitter onto the crowd, curing kids who has aids and cancer and ingrown toe nails, then they showerd the kids with shiney new dollars. then they molested a few of the male ones.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
omg! I'm going to a SP/GC/RK concert in July!!! WOOT!!!! WOOT!!!!

tabby999
yay you. woopie!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I know eh roll eyes (sarcastic) I really wanna meet David he seems so cool maybe he'll give me bass listens since I suck at playing bass lol

StinkFist462
im sure he will actually talk to you let alone teach you how to play bass roll eyes (sarcastic)

tabby999
yeah, teach you bass roughly in the tour bus i'd imagine

Imaginary
omg! I'm going to a SP/GC/RK concert in July!!! WOOT!!!! WOOT!!!!

Forgive my ignorance, but what's RK? confused

StinkFist462
some shitty pop band

TWelling4Ever
yeah, they were floating around on hover bikes sprinkling glitter onto the crowd, curing kids who has aids and cancer and ingrown toe nails, then they showerd the kids with shiney new dollars. then they molested a few of the male ones.

wow, that was harsh tabby.....ban

Df02
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
wow, that was harsh tabby.....ban

what's harsh is your continued existence on this forum

TWelling4Ever
1050849597 get used to it buddy, we are going to be here for a long, long time....

now for more david.... popcorn

StinkFist462
*yawn* ugly

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
you're ugly..just kidding

Imaginary
Originally posted by StinkFist462
some shitty pop band

Figures.

tabby999
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
1050849597 get used to it buddy, we are going to be here for a long, long time....popcorn

well i've been here for years, letting my opinion be know, and how many times have i been banned? not once. so get used to hearing me not like SP

StinkFist462
you're ugly..just kidding

so ?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>