Raven vs. Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Sentry
Raven

kgkg
Raven

ZephroCarnelian
Hey!

No-one gonna put forth the 'bubbles inside head/lungs' theory that they do wheneevr Sue fights Superman lol?

Seriously, if she can do it to Supes who moves faster than thought itself, then Raven doesn't stand a chance...

black robb
there is only one way to resolve this...MUD WRESTLING!!!

ZephroCarnelian
lol

Raven's a goth, so you wouldn't be able to prize her out of her SlipKnot hoody.

black robb
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
lol

Raven's a goth, so you wouldn't be able to prize her out of her SlipKnot hoody. a man could dream...

Arsenal
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
lol

Raven's a goth, so you wouldn't be able to prize her out of her SlipKnot hoody.
If you can't get her in the mud, bring the mud to her. As in getting Sue to get her clothes off and throw mud at her.

Draco69
Why does mud-wrestling always come into girl vs girl fights?

Arsenal
Originally posted by Draco69
Why does mud-wrestling always come into girl vs girl fights?
mmmmm... mud http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

Draco69
Pity these hormonal-infested boys. It's spring after all.

chilled monkey
Good match, but I'll say Sue wins this one.

freezedoom
Raven vs Invisible Woman
Demonic dark powers vs Invisible powers
And I go with Raven all the way

DigiMark007
Hey! Raven getting some respect for a change...my faith in the forum is restored (somewhat).

Never actually seen the "bubbles" trick by Sue...but Raven'll teleport away and set up some shields (and completely destroy Sue) before Sue manages to kill Ms. Goth.

-DM

Never
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hey! Raven getting some respect for a change...my faith in the forum is restored (somewhat).

Never actually seen the "bubbles" trick by Sue...but Raven'll teleport away and set up some shields (and completely destroy Sue) before Sue manages to kill Ms. Goth.

-DM

LoL @ "completely destroying Sue..." What is she really going to do to IW?

Anyway, the last "bubble trick" I recall was against Wolverine when he was ranting and raving. Cannot recall verbatim what was said, but she basically put two constructs in his lungs and told him to calm the hell down...or else.

Wolverine calmed down. IW is now recognized as the most powerful member of the FF, and understandably so.

DigiMark007
What is she going to do to Sue??

Her options really aren't limited, and she's handily taken out the majority of the Titans before (in the comics...I'm not talking about TV). Telepathy (though sue might be able to block it), powerful telekinesis, the ability to siphon emotional power from her foes (a handy tactic, since Sue's emotions often play into her power), random stuff to make it hard to kill her like shape-shifting/teleportation/shields/etc., and simply powerful blasts of magical energy.

Sue's powerful, but she'd need a bit of luck to take out Raven. If Raven brings her A-game, Sue's in trouble.

-DM

Blair Wind

Her options really aren't limited, and she's handily taken out the majority of the Titans before (in the comics...I'm not talking about TV). Telepathy (though sue might be able to block it), powerful telekinesis, the ability to siphon emotional power from her foes (a handy tactic, since Sue's emotions often play into her power), random stuff to make it hard to kill her like shape-shifting/teleportation/shields/etc., and simply powerful blasts of magical energy.

Sue's powerful, but she'd need a bit of luck to take out Raven. If Raven brings her A-game, Sue's in trouble.

-DM

agreed. Raven is a badass and I think IW is powerful but what is she gonna do to raven? Raven is too versitile

Never

-DM

Telepathy? Check.

Telekinetic? Check (so is Sue).

Emotional power? Half-check, Sue as "The Invisible Woman" is written as holding back less because she has more to lose (Franklin). Her holding a construct is dependent on her focus. Not sure whether or not that relies on her emotion.

Shape-shifting? Won't work; Sue's merely placed oxygen-depriving constructs around her opponent's heads.

Powerful blasts of energy? Blocked. Check.

Just addressing the "She'd completely destroy Sue" remark, because if any of you have followed IW consistently, you'd know that simply would not ever happen.

Re: Raven and the t.v. series...have personally read Teen Titans since the 70's when Perez was pencilling.

DigiMark007
So "completely destroy" was a bit too far. My judgement that Raven wins stands. Although I never said Sue didn't have a chance...I'd give Raven 6 or 7/10. Like I said earlier, Raven would need her A-game because Sue is indeed powerful as well.

-DM

Never
So "completely destroy" was a bit too far. My judgement that Raven wins stands. Although I never said Sue didn't have a chance...I'd give Raven 6 or 7/10. Like I said earlier, Raven would need her A-game because Sue is indeed powerful as well.

-DM

Can't argue your opinion, but definitely raised an eyebrow at the "completely destroy" bit which you've addressed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.