Mace Windu vs. Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
I know it's a little early to ask versus questions about Cin drallig but you can also answer this after you get the game...

Kun-ni Habeo
since i don't know who is CIn i say Mace llol

jackstain
Mace

Darth Mantis
Wait till the game comes out then you can see what he can do...

Kun-ni Habeo
what?tell us,,

Darth Mantis
Wait when you put a hyperlink in it asks for a URL. What is an URL?

Kun-ni Habeo
just copy the link from adress bar

Darth Mantis
http://www.lucasarts.com/ep3/indexFlash.html#gamePlay.republic Well this game site has some info about him...

Fishy
Mace... He is apparantly seen as a better lightsaber duelist then Cin.

Kun-ni Habeo
thnx mantis

Darth Mantis
no problem.

Darth_Janus
How many times I gotta say this? Black Jedi got rhythm.

Darth Mantis

the_Undying
Cin all the way. He's cool, focused, and honorable.

Off subject, I personally don't think that Sam Jackson did a very good job portraying the Mace I had in my head. Mace is supposed to be the BEST SWORDSMAN in the galaxy, for crying out loud. Sam played him as this ball of controlled rage, not calm, collected, and prepared for anything. What're ya gonna do though, huh?

Back on track, Sam Jackson's Windu vs. the Cin Drallig portrayed in the game? Hands down, Cin, as I've proven time and time and time again to my best friend, who is a massive Windu fanatic. Muhuhahaha.

Darth_Otaku

ImmortalOne
Mace hands down....... Afro-Coruscant Jedi is badass cool baby !!!
Cin...... Even the name sounds bad...DUHH

ImmortalOne
Every black bad-ass character pwns tough enemies....

Hordac : The cosmic-being in the He-Man seres pwns Snake enemies with heavenly-like skills....

Green Lantern John S: Beats: Beats the boss of a Manhunter army, just by shouting and pure will power !!!

Steel: Beats enemy even with a broken rib !!!

Mace Windu: SHIT YEAH COOL !!!

Look at my avatar, its picturing Mace staring at Cin with killer eyess

Crazymaniac
if cin dralling wsa more powerful than windu, he would be asked to help out arresting the chancellor.

Darth Plagues
Very true

Darth Plagues
But maybe he was on a mission or somthing

Darth_Otaku
Cin Drallig only exist for a battle in the game so there would be five battle's in the game as well in the movies,without having to be Yoda or Mace during story mode.

Fishy
Or maybe he just wasn't as powerful as Mace who was the second most powerful master on the council

HimoKun
I'm guessing that Cin was left back probably cuz he was busy.

Nai Fohl
Mace will own Cin.

Cin got killed by Anakin during the raid on the Jedi temple with a single handed strike from his lightsaber. No chance against Mace.

The Ones
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Mace will own Cin.

Cin got killed by Anakin during the raid on the Jedi temple with a single handed strike from his lightsaber.

so did mace...sorta

Lord_Windu
Mace was taken by surprise though. He disarmed Mace and Palps killed him.

the_Undying
If you think about it, though, EVERYONE was taken by surprise by Anakin's sudden turn to the dark side. Neither Mace NOR Cin are exceptions.

From what I understand, Cin is involved in the training of the younglings, so he wouldn't really be sent on any missions unless they were of dire importance. And really, that's Yoda's call.

Haha, I just love that the only manner in which we have to calculate Cin's power is from the third-of-a-second holocon scene of Anakin force gripping Serra Heta (The only female jedi-duelist in the Episode III video game) while slaying Cin while he turned to face Anakin. All we can conclude from this is that Vader (or pre-Black-Suit Vader) is a merciless force to be reckoned with.

Bobafetty
Mace

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by the_Undying
If you think about it, though, EVERYONE was taken by surprise by Anakin's sudden turn to the dark side. Neither Mace NOR Cin are exceptions.

You can see Cin FIGHTING against Anakin in RotS. Mace just gets cut his arm off by Anakin without a chance to react. Cin could see Anakin coming, could see him cut his way to the Jedi Temple. You have 3 (I'm not sure here) Jedi (could have been Younglings as well) at once fighting Anakin including Cin and he owns them even while at least one of them is behind him.

Cin is toast when he has to fight Mace.

Darth_Otaku
Who says that was Cin.The haircut?The haircut is very common among Jedi Knight and Master's,Qui-Gon had it.An you can only see his back.And nobody says it was Cin.And if it was Cin we haven't seen the whole fight.It might be of excaustion(if that's how you spell it?)that he got cut down.

Bobafetty
I agree with Otaku.

the_Undying
Ya know, that's true. I just got done watching the movie again, and in that holocron recording, after the camera cuts away, there is still saber battle ensuing. Whoever the unnamed, faceless guy is (I read somewhere that it's Cin), he still kept fighting. Poor Mace, though... got his damned arm sliced off. Even if he HAD survived, he wouldn't be the same. Don't assume, based on my posted opinion, that I HATE Mace; quite the contrary, I think Mace is a badass. I just think that, as I've posted before, Sam Jackson's Windu sucks.

Dark Wierdo
Mace Windu Definitley. In the game playing vs. Cin draligg is one of the worst people, no big attacks really, but he is fast at times

Darth Crazo
z, who's cin draligg?

Dark Wierdo
and in the game Anakin kills Cin Drallig

Dark Wierdo
In the Episode 3 Game, n, and why do people keep thinking we are the same people like lord dipsit

Darth Crazo
You mean lord dipshit

Dark Wierdo
laughing laughing hope he's watching or reading it right now!!

xxxpoppunker182
can anyone give me or tell me where i can locate info on Cin Drallig?

Bobafetty
the official site

Quick Freeze
although we havent seen much of him
Cin is supposed to be the greatest Jedi ever (implied in the official website), with Mace being a Jedi, although being very badass, just isnt as good a Cin. In fact, Cin probably trained Mace. . .

Darth_DaNThEMaN
cin is not good....he gets slaughtered by anakin, at the same time as his apprentice.

yea, anakin kills him and his apprentice at the same time

Cin Drallig
hmmm
sidious let mace beat him so anakin could turn on dark side
so i don't know who would win of those two

hereatlast
You guys aren't actually serious about this are you? I mean yea, I think Cin Drallig would have done far better against Anakin then the movie portrays, but still Anakin owned in because George Lucas said so. Just something we have to deal with no matter how much we dislike it.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by hereatlast
You guys aren't actually serious about this are you? I mean yea, I think Cin Drallig would have done far better against Anakin then the movie portrays, but still Anakin owned in because George Lucas said so. Just something we have to deal with no matter how much we dislike it. Movie=Canon, deal with it.

Cin Drallig
I have question and mybe it is stupid but...
What game are you talking aabout??

truejedi
i think its the Episode 3 video game. (which, was that ever made for PC?) cause i've wanted to play it since May 2005.

jeremy951892
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
if cin dralling wsa more powerful than windu, he would be asked to help out arresting the chancellor.

that would have been awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.