Martian Manhunter vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
MM was BloodRyne at the time DD appeared....can he take DD?

Scoobless
well apparently MM can only keep up uber strength for a short time...... he doesn't have what it takes to finish Doomsday

http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/mmanhunter/manhunter.html

"His physical powers are not quite the equal of Superman's but he makes up with mental abilities, invisibility, and shapeshifing abilities"

"At a rest state, the Manhunter can lift approximately 20 tons. Given a few minutes to reconfigure, he could match Superman pound for pound for about a minute. Then the bio-polymer would begin to suffer under the strain and begin to unravel. While the Manhunter's strength can be on par with Superman and he lacks the long term endurance and stamina of the Kryptonian"

Originally posted by Draco69
MM was BloodRyne at the time DD appeared

he was?.......... lol.............. i tried to find out who the hell Bloodryne was once or twice, as (at that point) "the death of Superman" was one of the few DC books i had bought............ now i randomly find out......... years later....... on a thread in a forum i only found by chance........

you gotta respect the sense of humour of whoever's pulling the strings of this reality

big grin

Kento
MM fought Doomsday in Doomsday Wars, and he tried to phase through DD's punch but DD got immune to the phase, and actually hit MM when he was phasing. That, and at the end after Brainiac was not controlling DD, and they were on the moon DD beat Orion, and MM in a matter of minutes.

So MM can't beat DD

Draco69
Oh well.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Draco69
MM was BloodRyne at the time DD appeared....can he take DD?

Drac you are one of th few on this forum I know knows his comics so Bloodryne must be a typo. It was I think Bloodwynd or Bloodwynde

Draco69
Blood something. The black dude who looked like a remake of Blackula.

Scoobless
i knew it wasn't "Bloodryne"..... just didn't sound right......... "Bloodwynd"...... that sounds a lot more familiar

Draco69
Ahhhh. Scooby Doobie Doo!

I'm sorry I had to do this at least once laughing

Scoobless
http://boyblue.piranho.de/GALLERY/FIGURES/jli_bloodwynd.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.