pics of elvish writings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schizo Freak
does anyone know where i can find pictures of elvish numbers that are rather large?? i am wanting to get a tattoo of either the elvish eight or eleven, or quite possibly a word in elvish. i dont know if anyone has any pictures or websites with pictures that would roick if you could send em my way. rockon

bader40
Nope.

Schizo Freak
ummm ok thanks

bader40
No problems...anything else i can help you with?

Schizo Freak
lol no thats good!

bader40
Jolly good show.

Schizo Freak
are u sure u dont know anywhere?

bader40
i'm afraid so old bean, you'll be the first to know if i find any. yes

Schizo Freak
coolness thanks!

mors823
ask exa, she might know. She knows all about elvish.

Exa
Eight and Eleven? No problem, wait a moment big grin

(is duodecimal 11 ok or shall I take the decimal one?)

And - what words?

Exa
The first two elvish words are the number in their grey-elvish and high-elvish translations, the 3rd one (first sign in the second line) is the english words "eight" and "eleven" transcribed in tengwar letters and the next one the real number (like "8" and "11"wink
So, basically, the first four elvish parts all mean the same (eight) and the next four all mean "eleven" stick out tongue

these ones are the most simplistic ways for the letters, of course you can decorate them and stuff... or change the style, like make it look rather pointy... this is only how the signs for 8 and 11 look like.

Schizo Freak
well i was thinking of "halfling" that is probably the only word i would get

Exa
Halfling? Hmmm wait a moment...

keltickessa
H t t p : slash slash lothlorien. freewebsitehosting. com slash numbers. html

Sorry for the way it's posted, the site wont let me post the address untill i'm more well knowen. so read it carefully and put the actual slash where I've written

calenlass
do a search on ardalambion and tongues/languages of middle earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.