Medousa vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Medousa (Not the Inhumans Medusa) has Class 100 strength, acid-spitting serpents that can inject acid into the bloodstream, superspeed, flight and of course her infamous Stone Glare. Can the Hulk take her down?

Khellendros
How does the Stone Glare work? Cause, I know Hulk has resisted being turned to stone before... I'd say he can probably beat her. His regeneration can handle the acid/venom and Hulk knocks around class 100 characters all the time.

Draco69
The Stone Glare works by just looking at them in the face. Medousa's glare works even works on gods. However, she must make eye contact. Which is why WW blinded herself.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
The Stone Glare works by just looking at them in the face. Medousa's glare works even works on gods. However, she must make eye contact. Which is why WW blinded herself.
Then she wins smile

colossus17
isnt the glare psionic in nature......and hulk can ressist that.can someone tell me the nature of the stone glare...is it magical in nature.....or what?

Draco69
Magical. She is literally the Medousa from Greek Myth. She was revived by Circe.

colossus17
then she takes it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.