Sersi vs. Zatanna vs. Dr. Fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007
Who comes in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and why? If you don't know about one of them, only talk about the ones you do know.

We'll give them, oh, say an hour of prep.

wink

-DM

DigiMark007
Here are some links to them...

Sersi - http://www.norse-man.net/Marvel/Char-S/Sersi.htm

Zatanna - http://www.unstable.com/whoswho/zatanna.htm

Dr. Fate - http://my.execpc.com/~icicle/DRFATE.html

Zatanna and Fate sites aren't great, but they're all I could find.

-DM

black robb
Zatanna's not even in their league so she definitely loses

Draco69
nurt otni tibbar isreS! Zatanna is very powerful. She can do pretty much anything.

I'm choosing between Sersi and Dr. Fate. Although Dr. Fate and Zatanna may team up to take her down.

black robb
pu dekcuf gnitteg si annataZ

Draco69
Probably. Sersi is most likely losing though.

I'm going with Doctor Fate.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Draco69
Probably. Sersi is most likely losing though.

I'm going with Doctor Fate.

What exactly can Fate do? I haven't read much with him in it, and even that bio I gave is rather vague about his powers.

-DM

Draco69
His powers ARE vague. He's much more powerful than Strange. However he lacks the training to use it to its full potential.

DigiMark007
hmmm...purposely vague powers. darn. So much for trying to learn more about him before the amalgam tourney...hehe

Apparently Zatanna can theoretically do anything with her magic. She obviously hasn't displayed limitlessness in her comics, but her "potential" is also probably pretty high. But given her track record, I agree she'd go down to either of the other two.

-DM

black robb
Dr. Fate could conjure up a pool of pudding and drop Zatanna in it smile

Mider
isnt Sersi a goddess or something?

ScarletSpider
She's an Eternal, so close enough. She could turn them into hamburgers. And eat them.

Draco69
Zatanna could do the same thing. Except veggie burgers, she's a vegetarian.

ScarletSpider
Yeah. Except Sersi has thousands of years more experience and is a fifth level adept in molecular manipulation, the highest of all Eternals. Zatanna can do all she wants with her stupid sdrawkcab speech, it doesn't change the fact that Sersi could turn her into a rat while sleeping.

M'Kron Crystal
Zattana can't do anything just by saying it backwards. She has to say her spells bakwards to help her focus and make them work.

Sersi wins.

Draco69
And Dr. Fate would unleash chaos magic to blast her to smithreens. One on one I doubt they could Sersi. Together however...

Dr. Fate and Zatanna are too much for Sersi.

stormfront13
crystal she can in fact make anything happen by sayong it happen but she has to think about it. trust me she's very, very powerful. i imagine she could take down superman. all she has to do and think about what she wants to do and then say it backwards. and this backwords thing is like regularly talking for her

M'Kron Crystal
Dr. Fate's magic isn't strong enough to blast Sersi to smithereens. She's an Eternal, so she has high durability, energy protection, and she's immortal.

Draco69
If Fate can take down the Spectre...

M'Kron Crystal
Originally posted by stormfront13
crystal she can in fact make anything happen by sayong it happen but she has to think about it. trust me she's very, very powerful. i imagine she could take down superman. all she has to do and think about what she wants to do and then say it backwards. and this backwords thing is like regularly talking for her

No she can't. She has to say her spells backwards or they won't work. That doesn't mean she can do anything. She's like a magician.

kgkg
His powers ARE vague. He's much more powerful than Strange. However he lacks the training to use it to its full potential.
more powerful than Strange that's hard to beileve.

Strange is master of all sorts of magic.

Draco69
Originally posted by M'Kron Crystal
No she can't. She has to say her spells backwards or they won't work. That doesn't mean she can do anything. She's like a magician.

They aren't really spells. She can do anything as long as she says it backwards. So if she wanted to turn Sersi into a toad she would have to say "Sersi turn into a toad" backwars. There are no mystical sayings involved.

stormfront13
omg did you even read the pst thats what i said she can do most anything by saying it backwards. she could say opponents die backwards and they more than likely would seeing that she has never seen her limit. or she could say powers go away backwards and it can happen

Draco69
Originally posted by kgkg
more powerful than Strange that's hard to beileve.

Strange is master of all sorts of magic.

His helmet has been around since the world began. Numerous people have worn and have mastered magics with it. Fate has inherited all that magic for thousands of generations. His power is much more than Strange. However he lacks the skill to put it to maximum use.

Blair Wind
she can do anything......while saying it backwards......yes she has to say them backyards but she can do ANYTHING just by saying it backwards and focusing......

Draco69
If she can turn a building into popcorn..

kgkg
His helmet has been around since the world began. Numerous people have worn and have mastered magics with it. Fate has inherited all that magic for thousands of generations. His power is much more than Strange. However he lacks the skill to put it to maximum use.
well Strange magics

are of God's as well.

and he can do a lot more than fate.

M'Kron Crystal

His helmet has been around since Nabu created it, not the beginning of the world. Agamotto is a million times more powerful than Nabu.

His magic is not stronger than Dr. Strange's.

M'Kron Crystal
If she can turn a building into popcorn..

Scans. I want to see it.

stormfront13
i didn't say it but why don't you go to a site about her so you will know what we are talking about. she is very powerful and imo she has a chance at taking down superman

Draco69
Actually it is. The original Dr. Fate took down the Spectre. Dr. Strange would have nowhere near that level of power.

Dr. Strange would beat Dr. Fate simply because he's more experienced and more trained. However if Dr. Fate were as trained as Dr. Strange then he would own his ass. Which is why Fate's Helmet is becoming sentinent..

Draco69
Scans. I want to see it.

Why the heck do you need proof? She can turn guns into pink flamingos if she wanted too. Do you know what her powers are?

stormfront13
ooohhh i saw the guns into pink flamingos!!! he isn't lying about that one lol i think it was in the DC event calle world war 3- i think that was it but not 100% positive

Draco69
Yes it was. The Mageddon event. She saved Black Canary.

M'Kron Crystal
How powerful was Spectre when they fought? His power varies.

Dr. Fate gets all his power from a dead egyptian. Dr. Strange gets his power from extradimensional gods.

There is no way in hell Dr. Fate is anywhere near Dr. Stranges power.

stormfront13
yeah i remembe that and canary commented that she turned them into flamingos and z replied that it was all she could think of at the moment.

M'Kron Crystal
Turning a building into popcorn, or turning a gun into a flamingo doesn't prove she can do anything. Sersi can do the same thing.

If she turns Sersi into a frog, or anything else, it doesn't matter. Sersi can shapeshift. Zatanna can't.

black robb
Scans. I want to see it. here it is

Draco69
Dr. Fate gets his power from his helmet. The helmet can tap into any magical source conceivable. Doesn't matter where or when or who.

It was a Spectre about to punish a man for murder. Dr. Fate stopped him. The Spectre was near the height of his power.

Draco69
Originally posted by black robb
here it is

I would have used Ultimate Scarlet Witch not Jubilee.

stormfront13
zatanna could if she could talk lol. just face it. ok heres an example in the comic called THE NAIL 2 zatanna came across a hunger deamon and she said DEMON CONSUME YOURSELF backwards and it did and she won. lol just face it you are obvioulym uneducated on her character. no offense but why don't you go study up ojn her then come back

kgkg
Spectre has become a joke

black robb
I would have used Ultimate Scarlet Witch not Jubilee. what are you talking about that's Zatanna wink

stormfront13
black robb that was when M and jubilee were fighting lol you just crossed out jubilee's body and M's body(i think) lol but good try

M'Kron Crystal
No. Nabu's spirit is in the helmet, and it whispers spells to him. That is the source of his power.

Spectre was about to punish someone. That doesn't mean he was at the peak of his power. What issue # did this happen in?

It sound like you're saying Fate is more powerful than the Presence. laughing

black robb
black robb that was when M and jubilee were fighting lol you just crossed out jubilee's body and M's body(i think) lol but good try ....damn sad

Draco69
Turning a building into popcorn, or turning a gun into a flamingo doesn't prove she can do anything. Sersi can do the same thing.

If she turns Sersi into a frog, or anything else, it doesn't matter. Sersi can shapeshift. Zatanna can't.

Read theBooks of Magick: Life During Wartime. It's a Vertigo series. She really cuts loose in this book.

M'Kron Crystal
Read theBooks of Magick: Life During Wartime. It's a Vertigo series. She really cuts loose in this book.

I can't buy that book. What does she do?

stormfront13
yeah i haven't been able to find it does anyone have pics??

Draco69
No. Nabu's spirit is in the helmet, and it whispers spells to him. That is the source of his power.

Spectre was about to punish someone. That doesn't mean he was at the peak of his power. What issue # did this happen in?

It sound like you're saying Fate is more powerful than the Presence. laughing

Fate isn't more powerful than the Presence. However he was powerful enough to forstall God's Wrath.

M'Kron Crystal
zatanna could if she could talk lol. just face it. ok heres an example in the comic called THE NAIL 2 zatanna came across a hunger deamon and she said DEMON CONSUME YOURSELF backwards and it did and she won. lol just face it you are obvioulym uneducated on her character. no offense but why don't you go study up ojn her then come back

I know about the char. That shows she was more powerful than a demon. So what? When she defeats satan himself, call me.

Draco69
I can't buy that book. What does she do?

She kills demon gods and an entire armies of wizards. She took on 12 magic gods at once and won.

M'Kron Crystal
Fate isn't more powerful than the Presence. However he was powerful enough to forstall God's Wrath.

You said he beat him. "Took him down" to be exact.

Draco69
If you consider banishing him back to the Heavens sure.

stormfront13
my god you seriously know nothing about Z go to a site then we'll talk because you obviously don't get this right now. i mean no offense but if you knew as much about the character as you claim you do then you would know she can do basically anything

M'Kron Crystal
my god you seriously know nothing about Z go to a site then we'll talk because you obviously don't get this right now. i mean no offense but if you knew as much about the character as you claim you do then you would know she can do basically anything
Got a link?

Zatanna knows alot of powerful spells that must be said backwards so they work. There is obviously a limit to her power. If Zatanna can do anything, why doesn't she turn herself into the Presence, or do something that proves she can do anything?

M'Kron Crystal
If you consider banishing him back to the Heavens sure.

What issue#?

stormfront13
alright i'll go loom for a link. and she hasn't reached her limit yet so i'm guessing she might not even have one.

stormfront13
heres a link but its terrrible about her powers

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Maze/8681/table.html

i'll try to find another one

Draco69
What issue#?

No idea. I just read it in the B&N DCU Guide.

stormfront13
heres another lol

http://www.unstable.com/whoswho/zatanna.htm

M'Kron Crystal
The DC Comics Encyclopedia?

M'Kron Crystal
stormfront the first site doesnt say she can do anything and the other one doesnt work.

Draco69
Yep. And more on Zatanna: "Zatanna is one of the most powerful mystics to ever walk the Earth. Using the focusing technique of speaking something backwards (although she doesn't need to for the magic to work), she can make anything happen. She has never touched her full potential. But it has been suggested that she could reshape the entire world simply by speaking it. She is also an accomplished stage magician, knowing a great deal about slight of hand and other tricks of the trade."

She stopped Circe (DC version of Sersi), Neron, and even Spectre himself (though not at full power). Sersi would get owned.

stormfront13
oh well the other one works for me and as i said the first one is completley terrible on powers. just admit yu are wrong. if Z says something backwords it can happen. go read up on her somewher. if you are going to say a character will lose then you might wanna check out what they can do

M'Kron Crystal

If the Presence empowered Spectre to punish someone, and Fate stopped him, that must mean he's more powerful than the will of the Presence.

M'Kron Crystal
Circe is nothing like Sersi. She turns men onto animals with her wand. Big whoop.

Where is that quote from?

Draco69
Not really. The Presence just empowered him with enough power to do what was necessary. At full optimal power Spectre would own Galactus.

M'Kron Crystal
Sersi could reshape the world if she wanted to. She's like the best matter manipulator out of all of the Eternals.

Draco69
Circe is nothing like Sersi. She turns men onto animals with her wand. Big whoop.

You obviously don't know anything about Circe. She's a goddess. Been around as long as Zeus himself. She knows just about every spell in existence. She's one of the most powerful beings in the DCU.

M'Kron Crystal
Not really. The Presence just empowered him with enough power to do what was necessary. At full optimal power Spectre would own Galactus.
I know he would. You said Spectre was near full power. Spectre at full power should be like LT.

Draco69
Sersi could reshape the world if she wanted to. She's like the best matter manipulator out of all of the Eternals.

So could Zatanna. And she did. Her "addiction" to magic changed the whole goddamn world and she had to fix it.

Draco69
I know he would. You said Spectre was near full power. Spectre at full power should be like LT.

I wouldn't go that far. Michael beat his ass for kicks.

stormfront13
yes circe has mad skills. seriously if you knew anything about Z then you woiuld believe us when we say seh can do basically anything

M'Kron Crystal
You obviously don't know anything about Circe. She's a goddess. Been around as long as Zeus himself. She knows just about every spell in existence. She's one of the most powerful beings in the DCU.

Didn't WW beat Circe?

Got a link for her?

M'Kron Crystal
So could Zatanna. And she did. Her "addiction" to magic changed the whole goddamn world and she had to fix it.

What issue#?

stormfront13
they both have beat eachother. circe is so owerful one time every male that was in the DC universe was turned into an animal by her. it was a pretty good story-line

Draco69
Didn't WW beat Circe?

Got a link for her?

WW has beaten Circe. But Circe has also. WW usually required a story element to win. (i.e. her daughter)

M'Kron Crystal
yes circe has mad skills. seriously if you knew anything about Z then you woiuld believe us when we say seh can do basically anything

Dr. Strange can do basically anything. Not anything.

If Zattana could do anything, she could remake the universe like Parallax did.

Draco69
What issue#?

The Seven Soldiers of Victory miniseries.

Draco69
Dr. Strange can do basically anything. Not anything.

If Zattana could do anything, she could remake the universe like Parallax did.

Zatanna is bound by the Lords of Magic to go THAT far. The world is her playground though.

M'Kron Crystal
The Seven Soldiers of Victory miniseries.

What issue #?

Draco69

M'Kron Crystal
Zatanna is bound by the Lords of Magic to go THAT far. The world is her playground though.

I don't understand. Why can't she just make herself more powerful than them?

Draco69
Because they are the Lords of Magic. They supply magic and control it as they see fit. If the Lords of Magic practically made magic then why would a woman using THEIR powers overcome them?

stormfront13
hasn't zatanna already controlled the world??

Draco69
I don't know. I DO know that she single-handedly destroyed the Shadow which threatened Heaven itself.

M'Kron Crystal

That issue is when she went to a superhero support group. She didn't remake the world in that issue.

stormfront13
well anyway zatanna basically has kimitless power, and has defeated many very, very powerful foes on her own

Draco69
Actually she did. That's why she went to superhero support group. Because of her callous actions.

Draco69
well anyway zatanna basically has kimitless power, and has defeated many very, very powerful foes on her own

Not to mention she brought back every single person in Metropolis City back to life after a catastrophe. The city was completely destroyed. Zatanna restored it back to perfection.

M'Kron Crystal
Actually she did. That's why she went to superhero support group. Because of her callous actions. No, She went there because she accidently conjured up a monster that killed Ibis, Tim Ravenwind, and Dr. Thirteen. She doesn't have good control over her powers.

M'Kron Crystal
Not to mention she brought back every single person in Metropolis City back to life after a catastrophe. The city was completely destroyed. Zatanna restored it back to perfection.

Issue#?

Draco69
Went who? Dude. I have the comic. She inadvertently changed the world because of her addiction. This monster you mention killed the people who hold the fabric of reality together by the way.

stormfront13
which proves that she can create monsters. and can ressurect the dead

Draco69
Issue#?

Good Lord. I'm not your librarian. Look it up. Believe it or not some people don't have every issue number memorized. I read the stories not the numbers.

It happened after Lex Luthor destroyed the city during the Clone Wars.

M'Kron Crystal
which proves that she can create monsters. and can ressurect the dead

She conjured up a monster. She didn't create it.

Went who? Dude. I have the comic. She inadvertently changed the world because of her addiction. This monster you mention killed the people who hold the fabric of reality together by the way.

There are like 10 internet synopsis that say you are wrong.

stormfront13
omg crystal your pulling at straws trying to prove draco and myslef wrong

M'Kron Crystal
Good Lord. I'm not your librarian. Look it up. Believe it or not some people don't have every issue number memorized. I read the stories not the numbers.

It happened after Lex Luthor destroyed the city during the Clone Wars.

You don't have to be my librarian. No offense. Just asking you to prove what you say. Sheesh.

Draco69

There are like 10 internet synopsis that say you are wrong.

That's nice. I have the actual comic. That's more proof then you have. Zatanna accidentatly changed the world. She went on quest to fix it. Although I can see why you may have gotten wrong since Morrison wrote it. His writing is.....complicated.

M'Kron Crystal
You are saying that you have the comic. Can you post scans, please?

Draco69
You don't have to be my librarian. No offense. Just asking you to prove what you say. Sheesh.

The thing is I don't want to be the teacher of all things Zatanna. You don't seem to know anything about her. Research her yourself.

Draco69
You are saying that you have the comic. Can you post scans, please?

Cornell is too cheap to supply scanners. I have plain ol printer. God I'm out of date. Dell has some cheap ones though. sick

Anyhoo. I don't have the comic at hand.

M'Kron Crystal
The thing is I don't want to be the teacher of all things Zatanna. You don't seem to know anything about her. Research her yourself.

I know what her powers are. You are saying that she can do things that I think are beyond the extent of her power. I'm only asking you to prove what you say.

M'Kron Crystal
Cornell is too cheap to supply scanners. I have plain ol printer. God I'm out of date. Dell has some cheap ones though. sick

Anyhoo. I don't have the comic at hand.

So basically, you're telling me to ignore what I see here, http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/reviews/111318392926809.htm, and believe what you say because you claim to have the comic book? Where's the logic in that?

Draco69
I know what her powers are. You are saying that she can do things that I think are beyond the extent of her power. I'm only asking you to prove what you say.

That's the problem. Her powers don't have any seemable full potential. We can only gauge her powers by her acts. She herself doesn't know the full extent of her powers. But if she can defeat the Shadow, demon gods, Neron, and revive whole cities she's pretty damn powerful.

Blame DC logic. They should have set specifications on her character and power levels. They never did. Never do when it comes to magic.

Draco69
So basically, you're telling me to ignore what I see here, http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/reviews/111318392926809.htm, and believe what you say because you claim to have the comic book? Where's the logic in that?

Uhhhh. It doesn't work. Retype it or something. wink

M'Kron Crystal
My point exactly. Therefore, you should prove what you say she can do with evidence. Just clean debating.

stormfront13
yeah it doesn't work for me either

M'Kron Crystal
http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/reviews

Draco69
My point exactly. Therefore, you should prove what you say she can do with evidence. Just clean debating.

I have already. Shadow, city, Neron, demon gods, ring a bell? Sersi would never be able to accomplish such feats.

Draco69
http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/reviews

It's not there either.

And those aren't synopses those are reviews that obviously don't reveal everything.

M'Kron Crystal
Sersi has defeated the Nemesis. That says alot.

M'Kron Crystal
It's not there either.

And those aren't synopses those are reviews that obviously don't reveal everything.

If Zatanna remade the world in the comic, it would be mentioned in the review.

stormfront13
and Z could defeat anyone by saying YOU DIE backwords

Draco69
Sersi has defeated the Nemesis. That says alot.

Zatanna defeated the Shadow. That's says alot more.

By the way THANK YOU for the site. I LOVE it! smile

Draco69
If Zatanna remade the world in the comic, it would be mentioned in the review.

Obviously it wasn't. It wasn't drastic as everyone turned into centaurs or something. Rather the world was drastically affected that it threw of the balance of order. Things that shouldn't happen happens and vice versa.

M'Kron Crystal
You're Welcome. smile

and Z could defeat anyone by saying YOU DIE backwords

Why doesn't she just say "esol uoy" at the beginning of every battle?

M'Kron Crystal
Obviously it wasn't. It wasn't drastic as everyone turned into centaurs or something. Rather the world was drastically affected that it threw of the balance of order. Things that shouldn't happen happens and vice versa.

Scarlet Witch can do that. She can make anything happen.

stormfront13
idk i'm not the writer

Draco69
You're Welcome. smile

Because that would be bad writing. Which is why Zatanna RARELY shows up in comics anymore. DC realizes that she so goddamn powerful that any story containing her would be null and void.

Draco69
Scarlet Witch can do that. She can make anything happen.

That's true.

M'Kron Crystal
Anyway, back to the fight. Zattana has to speak to do magic. Sersi could seal her mouth closed.

Draco69
Anyway, back to the fight. Zattana has to speak to do magic. Sersi could seal her mouth closed.

Actually she doesn't. In a recent Wonder Woman comic when Circe turned every man on earth into animals, Zatanna's mouth was covered by goop. However she still cast a spell just by looking at her opponent. Zatanna then admitted to Wonder Woman that the backwards speaking was just for practice/focus and nostaglia for her dead father.

And Sersi wouldn't know to close her mouth anyway.

M'Kron Crystal
What issue?

Draco69
Wonder Woman #174

M'Kron Crystal
Sersi is a really powerful telepath too. She can join the Uni-Mind. She could just mindwipe Zatanna and be done with it.

Draco69
Sersi is a really powerful telepath too. She can join the Uni-Mind. She could just mindwipe Zatanna and be done with it.

Which would take time to connect to the Uni-Mind. Against Dr. Fate and Zatanna she simple doesn't have the time. And Dr. Fate is immune to telepathy with the helmet on. Zatanna has deflected mental attacks numerous times.

Why is the Uni-Mind in this anyhow? Can't Zatanna get access to the Lords of Order and Chaos?

M'Kron Crystal
The Uni-Mind isn't in the fight. The Uni Mind isn't a person. Sersi can use its power. Zatanna can't get the Lords of Order to help her.

Draco69
The Uni-Mind isn't in the fight. Sersi can use its power. Zatanna can't get the Lords of Order to help her.

Zatanna can use their powers too. Like she did to help John Constaine (can't believe he's bisexual)

Draco69
Anyhoo it's really getting late. It's midnight here and I have *sob* NINE papers to write. Oh god! sick

You can continue arguing if you want. I really don't have the zest to continue defending the fish-net nude fetish stage magician.

M'Kron Crystal
If she's not always using the full power of the Lords of Order like Sersi is always using the full power of the Uni-Mind, she shouldn't be able to in this fight.

M'Kron Crystal
Ok. Good night.

DigiMark007
...heh...

Hit a vein with this thread. It grew something like 6 pages in a few hours. I know more about the characters now, which was my original intent, so this was good (and enough to know that Zatanna could easily be above Herald-level, and therefore should probably be banned from the amalgam tournament).

-DM

Mider
Spectre at full power is as powerful as The LT geez man the LT must die one of these days i hate that guys guts He couldnt even beat Korvac and Korvac was on par with Eternity oh wow what power pfft the Archangels would OWN the LT and The Spectre would too He would grow bigger then the LT and step on Him and go ewwww i got cosmic gew on my foot. I dont think Dr Fate could beat The Spectre and i dont think Zatanna could beat Sersi but thats just me LT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

M'Kron Crystal
LMAO. Wow, I guess you don't like LT.

Cosmic Cube
"Zatanna has the ability to manipulate magic in many ways and forms. Born with the genetic structure of the Homo Magi, she supplements this with the many spells she has studied over the years. Like Zatara before her, Zatanna casts her spells by speaking them backwards. She does this, in part, to concentrate on the spells she is casting. For different times in her career, her powers have waned or become selective, only to come back to full strength again. Zatanna is considered one of the most powerful magicians on Earth, and her only weakness is her need to speak her spells. From Zatanna's time with the Justice League, she has learned limited hand-to-hand combat skills. She tends to rely on her powers instead of any physical conflict.

Weaknesses/Limitations: Zatanna must prepare each spell that she is likely to use in combat, which can have it's limitations."

That's a pretty good summary of Zatanna's power.

Zatanna has to speak her spells backwards for them to work. She also has to have her spells prepared beforehand. Sersi will easily defeat Zatanna without preptime. There isn't much that Zatanna can do that Sersi can't.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Phoenix Blaze
You're Welcome. smile

Because-It-Is-An-F*king-Comic-Book. mad

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

Zatanna has to speak her spells backwards for them to work.

No, actually she speaks them backwards as an honor to her father who did the same.

stormfront13
yeah she doesn't actually have to say anything

K Von Doom
So... really, Zatanna has the power to beat heavyweights like Michael the Archangel, Wally the God Boy and The Spectre.

Cosmic Cube

Circe and Sersi are the same person, they're from different universes, and have different powers. Sersi turned Odysseus's men into pigs using matter manipulation instead of magic.

Sersi could turn Zatanna into a pig, or anything else, simply by willing it.

stormfront13
and zatanna can turn herself back

K Von Doom
Can Zatanna say "evig em cimsoc rewop"?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
No, actually she speaks them backwards as an honor to her father who did the same.

Zatanna says her spells backwards to aid in concentration. She requires focus to execute a spell. Zatanna needs to have her spells prepared beforehand for a fight.

Zatanna has failed at performing spells in the past. Her power is not limitless.

Cosmic Cube
and zatanna can turn herself back

Not if she's a brick, or a lamp, or something else without a brain, much less a mouth. She isn't a shapeshifter.

stormfront13
but she doesn't even need to say her spells she can do it without. and wouldn't she still have a brain?? she was jst turned into a brick. sersi didn;t make her mind dissapear

Cosmic Cube
but she doesn't even need to say her spells she can do it without. and wouldn't she still have a brain?? she was jst turned into a brick. sersi didn;t make her mind dissapear

When was the last time you saw a brick with a brain? She wouldn't "shapeshift" her, making her look like a brick. She would rearrange her atoms, turning her into an actual brick, with no brain. Zatanna loses.

stormfront13
oh lol i got confused i thought you meant something else lol yeah that would work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.