The Flash Vs. Cloak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Yes, I'm serious.

And no, it's not as simple as it seems...

Discuss.

Draco69
Draw. They can't really do anything to each other. Unless the Flash attacks his back.

black robb
Originally posted by Draco69
Draw. They can't really do anything to each other. Unless the Flash attacks his back. Gambit can beat both of them

stormfront13
lol i'd have to say cloak. if he runs into or at cloak can't he absorb him into his darkforce dimension?? its hapened to spdiey beoore

Draco69
The Flash travels in between dimensions regularly. He'd get out soon. And wonder what the **** to do with the Cloak.

stormfront13
yeah never considered that part

illadelph12
Cloak could still trap Flash by keeping him stuck in between dimensions. He'd just have to create a succession of dimensional apertures which Flash would pass through, weakening each time. Don't forget that Cloak's Darkness Dimension saps the lifeforces of the beings that inhabit/pass through it without Dagger's light to protect them. Flash has an enhanced metabolic rate, but he only has one normal soul.

It's not as simple as it seems...

Draco69
Possible scenario. Although with his multitudes of dimensional travel (he's been stuck before) he could get out.

Or he could unleash the Speed Force energy....which I have no idea what would happen to the Cloak. Doing that has opened/destroyed/???? dimensional portals.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Draco69
Possible scenario. Although with his multitudes of dimensional travel (he's been stuck before) he could get out.

Or he could unleash the Speed Force energy....which I have no idea what would happen to the Cloak. Doing that has opened/destroyed/???? dimensional portals.

Speed Force Energy? He'd speed up/slow down the rate of the aperture's growth?

How would that destroy it?

It may help Flash avoid it if he slowed down the rate of expansion, but other than that, he can't really do anything to Cloak, and that tactic is not even an offensive move, it's evasion/defensive. If he attacks Cloak physically he'd be absorbed into darkness, and solid objects (projectiles) pass through Cloak (he's like a living shadow).

Black Adam
ninja

Mr.V
What's the obssesion with cloak all of the sudden? stick out tongue

Black Adam
I'm bored.....

Soleran
Originally posted by Mr.V
What's the obssesion with cloak all of the sudden? stick out tongue

Maybe because he's a being cloaked in mystery! ninja zorro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.