Airbus A380 Largest Passanger Plane!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
Anyone heard of this new plane? I sure as hell wouldint mind a ticket with this plane! this thing even makes a Boing 747 dwarf! it weigts 560Tons! thats 160 tons more then a 747, and it has a wing spawn of 240feet, and is about 220feet long! and it's 85feet high, and it can take 800 people on board! here is a picture of the plane, and unlike the 747 that only has the front part in 2 levels this thing is fully 2 level

http://www.airbus.com/A380/Images/MME/221.JPG

Maya Zurak
Yep, I saw the presentation of it yesterday on TV.
nice, nice

Draco69
Titanic...in the air. Rose ain't surviving this one!

manny321
i'll love to travel on that.

Draco69
*sings Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On"...

Lana
Probably would be roomier than the 777 I was on going to England laughing out loud

Capt_Fantastic
Wow, I bet you could take out a skyscrapper with one of those.

mechmoggy
Boeing are putting their money on smaller, faster planes that go direct to all airports, whereas Airbus are putting their money on this monster plane that can carry more people to major airports...

It'll be interesting to see which strategy is right.

Arcane
Originally posted by Draco69

she's already dead

IceWithin
Originally posted by Draco69

hysterical

Imperial_Samura
It's a great sounding plane, I always liked the concept of massive ships of the sky, but I wonder if we really need something that big, and if it were to crash.... still, I'd love to take a flight in one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.