Stupid April fool's jokes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
What's the stupidest April fool's joke you've ever heard? For me it's when a couple kids at my school yelled across the courtyard to another kid, then said "April fools". It was dumb as hell. no expression

§pearhead
Yes...someone in my webpage class yells, "Jeremy!" I say, "What."

"April fools!" I'm told.

Darth Revan
Yep... That's what those kids did.

§pearhead
Hell, my bus driver had a better prank! laughing out loud she brought in part of a tree trunk and put it on one of the seats, but the bottom was flat so it looked like a giant turn...people avoided that seat like the plague. laughing out loud

BLACKANGEL
mines was a kid saying dont step on the sh*t thats on the floor....later on they would say april fools

SlipknoT
my friend punched me in the arm and then said "april fools"

el_barto
^ok...

Crash Overload
My homeroom teacher brook the news telling us that our prom dresses will be vivide greeN! the ENTIRE class went up to the priniples office and she was liek "WTF? What?" OUr teach,er Mrs. Hubbard was cracking up and said "And thats the April Fools joke"

Dogbert
This kid put a fake spider on my shoulder no expression

N.Tonks
A kid poked me and when I turned around and looked at him he said "april fools." no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.