What characters would u like to see in an Ultimate form?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
What characters would u like to see introduced in an Ultimate Series in Ultimate form?

I wanna see Ultimate Thanos, Ultimate Gah Lak Tus, Ultimate Gladiator, and Ultimate Apocalypse.

I heard something about Apocalypse already being shown in an Ultimate X-Men Issue, what issue was it?

whirlysplat
I would like to see........................................................................................................ roll eyes (sarcastic) ultimate ones

David Duchovony
Hey armandovalles, when did Wolvie get his healing factor upgrade? And I would like to see Ultimate Black Panther.

Draco69
Ultimate Mystique would be nice.

stormfront13
yeah ultimate apolocypse hasbeen shlwn already

Nataku8188
None, ultimates suck.

David Duchovony
The Ultimates are cool. Better than I expected.

armandovalles
hey duchovny did u get my PM?

armandovalles
hey stormfront what issue was ultimate spocalypse shown?

David Duchovony
I got it armando thanks. And he is shown in Ultimate X-Men No. 49 on the last page.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Nataku8188
None, ultimates suck.

Right on the money Nataku

Next Venom_girl
Ultimate She-Venom, Cloak and Dagger, Ultimate Scarlet Spider / Spider-Carnage (Ben Reilly has already been introduced so this should be up and coming), Shriek, Manwolf, Scorpion, Vulture.
Hell, I want to see Ultimate Venom v. Carnage and Ultimate Max Carnage w/ the an actual plot, storyline, characterization with no stupid meaningless cameos and Carnage being Kassidy and not being just some stupid science-gone wrong monster. sick
Maybe I ask too much?

Quick Freeze
i know he's not marvel but an ultimate Deathstroke would be swwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

whirlysplat
Originally posted by David Duchovony
I got it armando thanks. And he is shown in Ultimate X-Men No. 49 on the last page.

But DD it was unclear if he was Mr Sinisters delusional mind or not.

armandovalles
even though i havent read that comic yet, im guessing it was probably real cuz thor is suffering from the same thing now in the Ultimates 2 cuz he keeps saying he sees Loki, even though no one's there, i think Thor is right and he's not psychotic. so i'd say they'd probly do the same thing with sinister.

eleveninches
ULTIMATE CABLE!!!

ScarletSpider
We've already seen an Ultimate Tandy Bowen, she made a cameo in Ultimate Spider-Man, and had a poster up on the wall of Peter's high school, as she was running for class president.

Ultimate Jim Rhodes, Hercules, Ghost Rider, Alpha Flight, Winter Guard, Inhumans and whomever else.

SnakeEyes
Ultimate Cable and Ultimate Black Panther

eleveninches
The ultimate F4 is having a crosover with the marvel 616 universe in a few months time

Mainstream
ultimate Vulture...have him be a youth thief.
ultimate Scorpion..have him be like a cyborg that go caught in an explosion that he believes Ultimate Spidey caused.
Ultimate Vision...but have him more emotional than his regular counter part.

eleveninches
They had ultimate vision.

He was the herald for ultimate gah-lak-tus (in ultimate nightmare)

Mainstream
they did? my bad.

ayjay
COME ON PPLZ!....i KNOW you guys wanna see an ultimate version of everyone's fav wise crakin merc!

ULTIMATE DEADPOOL!

Mainstream
sure do....what about ultimate Bishop...he made a cameo I think...but not a full appearance.

Ming Tea!
Yea I saw him. He had his hair dreaded and he had a criminal record or something.

DarkCrawler
Ultimate Namor in Ultimate Fantastic Four.

Quick Freeze
Ultimate Defenders

armandovalles
I also wanna see Ultimate Quasar. He'd be awesome judging on how cool Ultimate Captain Marvel (Mahr Vehl) and since they are very much alike in Mainstream 616, hes gonna be awesome.

manjaro
my choice is obvious. Luke Cage, Daredevil, Cable,Silver surfer, and of course thanos. thanos would be a good choice cuz there is already Dr. Strange in there

Mainstream
I want to see the ultimate ultimate spider slayers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.