A Battle Royale Of Cosmic Proportions!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
dormammu

v

odin

v

galactus

v

inbetweener

v

phoenix

v

spectre

v

parallax

v

mephisto

by the way, this takes place in hell, and galactus has just finished gobbling up some poor, densely populated planet.

ZephroCarnelian
Hmm.. some Magical people in there as well as Cosmic.

You know the G-Meister hates magic.

But I'm sure if he put his mind to it, he could still squeeze out some whupp-juice on these poor guys...

armandovalles
phoenixc schools them all.

Sentry
If Spectre has the permission of the Presence, he'll wipe the floor out of everyone there. If not, a fully powered Galactus or Phoenix takes it, with Dormammu close behind. Dormammu held his own against Eternity, then got slapped.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
If Spectre has the permission of the Presence, he'll wipe the floor out of everyone there. If not, a fully powered Galactus or Phoenix takes it, with Dormammu close behind. Dormammu held his own against Eternity, then got slapped.
Dormammu is only powerful in his own dimension.

Glactus , or Phoenix avatars takes it.(if it's Phoenix force than it takes it)

I still go with Galactus at full power smile

leonidas
no respect for mephisto even in hell? i'm a bit surprised. and dormammu doesn't really care WHAT realm he's in. in gog he was in OUR universe and did a fine job of crushing pretty well everyone! the question of 'power' v 'magic' is always a fascinating one to me. i honestly don't know WHO i'd pick eher, though i was leaning a little toward the spectre.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
no respect for mephisto even in hell? i'm a bit surprised. and dormammu doesn't really care WHAT realm he's in. in gog he was in OUR universe and did a fine job of crushing pretty well everyone! the question of 'power' v 'magic' is always a fascinating one to me. i honestly don't know WHO i'd pick eher, though i was leaning a little toward the spectre.
Galactus fought Mephisto in his own realm and he still couldn't take G down.

leonidas
i read the issue, but g didn't take mephisto down either. he had to begin trying to absorb hell. guess he could do that even in the battle royale. never thought of that. that would make g a very tough contestant indeed . . .

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
i read the issue, but g didn't take mephisto down either. he had to begin trying to absorb hell. guess he could do that even in the battle royale. never thought of that. that would make g a very tough contestant indeed . . .
True and that was in his realm.

Outside his realm he is not much of a challenge

GalacticStorm
Phoenix wins this and u all know it!!!

hoorayforpeepee
phoenix spectre parallax. one of them.

i believe the jean grey phoenix to be the equivilent of a well powered spectre.

Superherovandal
spectre whoops them all.

kgkg
spectre is a joke.

Superherovandal
nowadays he is a joke. but even a joke spectre can beat all of these cosmics.

Superherovandal
in marvel to be uber-powerful you gotta be able to match Galactus. to be uber-powerful in DC you need to be able to hold your own on a decently powerful spectre for at least 5 min.

kgkg
Originally posted by Superherovandal
nowadays he is a joke. but even a joke spectre can beat all of these cosmics.
If he is powered by presence(which is not the case).

Spectre has lost too many times.

he has become a joke.

According to Draco:

Fate beated Spectre
Shazam beated Spectre
etc to many

Superherovandal
he never said fully powered Spectre did he. You know if I were to choose between LT and Spectre I would choose LT because LT's powers have some stability to them while Spectre doesn't. No way Cap Marvel could beat Spectre. If I remember correctly it says in a June comic coming up that all of Shazam's power together could not even phase Spectre and this was combined with another powerful magic.

Draco69
That's because Spectre's power has gone out out of control (again for like the third time)

Superherovandal
no way Shazam can ever hope to beat Spectre even on Shazam's best day.

Draco69
When he was weakned. Severely. Not at full power. And the Sentinels were helping him.

Superherovandal
that is why he is a joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.