Omega Red VS. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
How bout this match?

Debate.

Draco69
This is a good fight. Close matchup. Don't know.

Sentry
This is a good one. Omega Red regularly slaps Wolverine, and Deathstroke regularly slaps around street level JLA members. Too close to call imo.

kgkg
Omega Red

OmegaTed
naww im pretty sure Red would take it being that there was no prep time announced=). Deathstroke is powerfull and yes he did beat the hell out of the JLA but not without knowing and preparing for every move they were going to make in advance. Red doesnt even need that time to preapare he is walking death......literally. If anyone without some kind of extrodinary healing factor gets in the general vicinity of red they will become ill and collapse.

Sentry
Deathstroke has a healing factor doesn't he?

Draco69
He does.

M'Kron Crystal
So does Omega Red. Arkady will suck the life force out of this fool.

jplatinum
If om can grab him with tentacles, he wins.
If he can't, he dies.

brainchild81
Omega wins

OmegaTed
Yeah deathstroke does have healing factor im aware but then so does wolveriene and he gets destroyed by red numerous times. I'm pretty sure that without any kind of preperation deathstroke doesnt provide all that much more of a threat than wolvie.

long pig
Wolverines claws are all that he has over Deathstroke, otherwise DS outclasses him in every other area.

Sentry
I think Omega Red can take Deathstroke.

long pig
It would take a lot to take DS, but OR is pretty powerful.
What are OR weaknesses?

Sentry
Hmmmm.... I don't know.

long pig
I mean, can he be shot? stabbed? poisoned?

Phoenix Blaze
Omega Red is sensitive to cold. As long as there are other people around, he will never stay dead, or unconscious.

Omega's tentacles are like extensions of his arms. It won't be hard for him to grab Deathstroke, and suck the life out of him.

Phoenix Blaze
Originally posted by long pig
I mean, can he be shot? stabbed? poisoned?

Just being around Omega Red kills you. He negates healing factors.

long pig
DS is immortal.

If cold is all that hurt OR then i dont see DS winning without some prep.
with prep DS is better than batman with prep

Sentry
Yeah, I think Deathstroke wouuld have a better chance with prep than Batman. Batman I think would get killed by Omega Red.

Phoenix Blaze
So is OR.

He's kinda like Jason Vorhees. Except he just goes to sleep when it's cold.

MERCILOUS
Wolverine's first fight with Omega Red lasted 16 hours, that's not exactly a huge ass wupping when you take into account Arkady was draining him the whole time. If Deathstroke's healing factor let's him last half that time, don't you think he could figure something out?

long pig
Wasnt OR sabretooth's ***** for a while??

Nataku8188
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Wolverine's first fight with Omega Red lasted 16 hours, that's not exactly a huge ass wupping when you take into account Arkady was draining him the whole time. If Deathstroke's healing factor let's him last half that time, don't you think he could figure something out?

You fail to mention OR was refraining from killing him because Matsuo needed his memories.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Phoenix Blaze
Omega Red is sensitive to cold.

Isn't he Russian? confused

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Nataku8188
You fail to mention OR was refraining from killing him because Matsuo needed his memories.

Wasn't that after the fight?

Nataku8188
Wasn't that after the fight?

That was the fight.

MERCILOUS
But the way I remember it they were far away looking on from cameras. Not even in the same country if i remember correctly. I thought Matsuo didn't start scanning his memories until after the fight (after wolverine was captured.) Someone needs to bring up the way Wolvie went down, because i'm pretty sure it was due to OR's death factor. The way I remember it without the death factor the fight might have gone on for days.

MERCILOUS
Now that I think about it some more, wasn't Wolvie still with Collosus, Beast, and Jubilee when they all passed out except for him?

Wanderer259
Deathstroke. This is the guy that out-thinks and outfights Batman.

jinzin
wow...I would have thought deathstroke would be running this thread..nice job O.R.

long pig
OR isnt exactly street level, DS can't really do too much to him without some type of prep time.
DS to me is king street level, but he can be outclassed easy by uber powerful types.
Give the man his prep and he'll make OR his personal whore.

Deathfactor?? c'mon.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by long pig
Deathfactor?? c'mon.

That wasn't a shot at me right? 'cause that's what they called it in his first appearance.

I still don't know who to say will win this though, I wish someone would answer my earlier questions. Even before I actually read the books I always thought that Wolvie's healing factor was the only reason he kept up with OR. Is Nataku right or am I?

long pig
Nah, I mean wtf you supposed to do against something with a Deathfactor?

jinzin
probably die.....just a guess though.

long pig
I'd think so.
Has anyone ever beaten OR without prep just 1on1?

MERCILOUS
Yeah, pretty much, but that's why my earlier question is so important. Did Wolvie last 16 hours against it?

jinzin
how did sabretooth kick his ass? damn OR I need more comics with him...i've lways thought he was cool....just never had the motivation to go buy any of the comics with him besides the 16 hour fight....but unfortunately I can't find that issue at the moment...I really need to clean my room...my collections a mess on account of all the things i pulled out of it for the spiderman/trio debate....when I find that mofo I'll let ya know though.

long pig
Sabretooth supposedly royally screwed OR up, not sure how.
I knew sabretooth got a upgrade but not to this extent.
I'm hearing 40ton range from people. Sounds a little much to me but you never know.

jinzin
yeah i though it was only up to 10 or 20 but not much more than that....of course sabretooth did back down an entire platoon of superman-light's in weapon x 28 lol. so him pimp slapping OR may not be that far off. still i'd like to see it.

Nataku8188
That wasn't a shot at me right? 'cause that's what they called it in his first appearance.

I still don't know who to say will win this though, I wish someone would answer my earlier questions. Even before I actually read the books I always thought that Wolvie's healing factor was the only reason he kept up with OR. Is Nataku right or am I?

I'll check it when I get home tonight. X-men v2 ish 4-6 i think.

leonidas
this is a great match up. sort of been refreshing myself a bit with regards to OR. DS could win this match if he could stay away from OR and hit him with energy weapons to weaken him because going for the kill. his healing factor would keep him alive i think - at least long enough to battle him. if he's caught in the coils though, it'd be tough. iron man (telepresence armor - if stark were in the armor he would have been affected but he could simply have battled OR from the air) beat OR handily and easily by generating high voltage electricity through the coils then knocking him out. does DS have that kind of weaponry handy? he might. OR beat wolvie but wolvie is no where near as smart as DS, nor does he have the weaponry. DS could certainly out-think OR and i think he would find a way to put the commie down. be a helluva fight though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.