What would you do if this happened to you!? (very scary)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
My relatives live in a haunted house and the other night my 18 year-old cousin had a nightmare and when she woke-up it was about 3 am or something and she could hear somebody walking around her room. And he room is pretty big.
She didn't go back to sleep afterwards, she can remember the sun coming up.

She was so freaked out she forced her parents to swap rooms with her.

What would you do in this situation?

§P0oONY
It's probs a night terror, like having a nightmare when awake.. i would be shit scared of sleeping after i had one

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by BlackC@t
My relatives live in a haunted house and the other night my 18 year-old cousin had a nightmare and when she woke-up it was about 3 am or something and she could hear somebody walking around her room. And he room is pretty big.

What would you do in this situation? I'd slowly open my door and see who it was, and then quietly shut the door

PrinceofBlades
I would pray this prayer:

"Now I lay me down to sleep,
And pray the Lord my soul to keep.
And If I die before I wake,
I ask me lord, my toys to break.
So that nobody else can use them.
Amen." (jk)

But seriously I would probably walk across the room, turn on the lights. Look around. And wait a while. Probably talk to myself a bit. You know, if it scares people, it might as well scare spirits. I crazy like that.

Mist
maybe it was the house creaking?

there were ghosts in my room once....they cleaned it upstick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Mist
maybe it was the house creaking?

there were ghosts in my room once....they cleaned it upstick out tongue

hehe, that's funny...I scared all my ghots away. They said I was crazy, and I needed help. So now, at the retriment home, well actually they're in a ghost asylum, because they didn't appreciate the gift the got for Christmas.

BlackC@t
I'm serious.

It wasn't night terrors. Besides, what are the chances of having night terrors in a haunted house?

It wasn't the house settling, she peaked over the covers and saw the outline of someone.

Close and then open the door? I said in the same room she was in, not in the hallway!

wuTa
i'd call ghostbusters

Imperial_Samura
I think it sounds terribly exciting. Not sure what I would do in the situation, most likely lie still and continue to listen. maybe turn the bedside lamp on and look about.

rodeoangel
That HAS happened too me..I saw a shadow of a guy with a knife outside my door. I just closed my door. The place I'm at RIGHT now is haunted.

BlackC@t
she just lay there, still and quiet but scared shitless.

BlackC@t
rodeoangel what kind of things happen there?

If you want help, I can give you a great website with paranormal investigaters that can help you.

dave123
I'd Hadoken any ghost that comes into my room happy

rodeoangel

sal9000

cool tell your cousin to stop doing drugs

Arcane
roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackC@t
Originally posted by sal9000
cool tell your cousin to stop doing drugs

I could tell you the same thing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
It wasn't the house settling, she peaked over the covers and saw the outline of someone.

Then it was definatly a Night terror, that was the old Hag.

sal9000

BlackC@t
Slipknot, Old Hag is where you cannot move and you feel like something heavy is on you.

My cousin had nothing like that happen to her.

It was not definetly a night terror.

It was definetly a ghost.

sal9000
Slipknot, Old Hag is where you cannot move and you feel like something heavy is on you.

My cousin had nothing like that happen to her.

It was not definetly a night terror.

It was definetly a ghost.

there are no such things as ghosts... jeses ... roll eyes (sarcastic) they're make-beliefs, just like vampires, elves, and eskimos

Arcane
oh my god... that leave flew into the air, and my hair is getting blown in every direction, it must be a ghost

sal9000
Originally posted by Arcane
oh my god... that leave flew into the air, and my hair is getting blown in every direction, it must be a ghost

or an eskimo

Arcane
or worse....Blackc@t's paranormal website fear

BlackC@t
My relatives have reported hearing somebody call thier name, footsteps in the hallway when nobody's there and black figures.

One night my uncle got up to get a glass of juice, the kitchen was pitch black and something just handed him it out of the darkness, he walked off and just realised what happened.

My cousin said she was in bed one night and felt someone kiss her, she thought it was her dad going to work but he didn't have work that day, he was still in bed.

My aunties CD dissappeared from its case, she looked all around for it for two weeks, she looked back in the case and it was in there.

My brother who lives near them was looking after thier house while they were away, he was in the shower and someone banged on the wall and was running up and down the hallway.

When I was there, I was brushing my teeth and a chick called my name, I thought it was my cousin but it wasn't.

I was in the bedroom reading, I looked down the hallway and saw a blackfigure in the shape on a man leaning out of the other hallway looking at me, it faded pretty quickly, I thought I was going crazy.

You also hear whispers.

My cousin had a horrible nightmare, when she woke up it was still dark and she could hear somebody walking around her room, she was so freaked out she forced her parents to swap rooms with her. It wasn't sleep paralysis, she could move and breathe normally.

One night, my cousin stuck the phone in her pocket and started talking to her mum, she put her hand in her pocket to get the phone but it wasn't in there, they looked all around and found it on the mums bed, she never went in there with it.

So there's a reasonable explanation for all of thgis is there?

Idiots...

sal9000
Originally posted by Arcane
or worse....Blackc@t's paranormal website fear

eek! I also want a website which can blow leaves or walk around in my room ... maybe also one which hangs out on the sofa in front of the TV, yelling for chips and giving company smile

sal9000
My relatives have reported hearing somebody call thier name, footsteps in the hallway when nobody's there and black figures.

So there's a reasonable explanation for all of thgis is there?

Idiots...

the explanation is that your family is ****ing weird?

BlackC@t
Since I made an excellent point and you guys have no come-backs or anything you completely ignore my post. I see what ya' doing there smile

Morbid4Daniel

Thats perty freaky but there is no real proof that its haunted. She could've been half awake, thinking that she was awake, only really she wasnt and was just having a nightmare. It can happen.

sal9000
Since I made an excellent point and you guys have no come-backs or anything you completely ignore my post. I see what ya' doing there smile

flaming ? eek!

BlackC@t
the explanation is that your family is ****ing weird?

Or you're just an idiot smile

Hey, it's getting late. Don't you have homework to do like a typical eleven year-old?

BlackC@t
But morbid, what about all the other stuff that's happened there that I just posted before?

Who handed my Uncle the glass of juice?

How did the phone dissappear out of my cousins jacket and get found on her mums bed when she never went in there with it?

BlackC@t
flaming ? eek!

You're a sock! eek!

misha

well, i dont believe in ghosts or anything ... but the whole hearing footsteps thing would totally freak me out so i would probably to something like that (make parents swap rooms) stick out tongue

The Ones
black cat i have strange occurances in my house and i am not taking the piss!. one thing that happened that totaly scared me was when i came back from holiday, i was helping my mum unpack and i heard this guy calling my name. i looked around and no body was there. i just figured i was being paranoid but when i took the suit case up the attic i saw an outline of this person, i turned the light on but all i could see was a white out line, like it was invisible or something, the it started moving toward me, then white started filling inside the outline and this guy appeared with lots of blood on him and an axe in his head. he started calling my name. i just screaming and ran toward the ladder and started climbing down the ladder went from under me and i fell down 9 feet. i closed my eyes and screamed. after about 10 seconds i opened my eyes and i was just floating. i yelled "GET OFF ME!" and i fell to the ground. and im totaly freaked about this house

BakaXero
i'd probably be shocked for a minute and go back to sleep.
actually i did do that in a simalar experience. it happened to my friend to

Demarthl
I'd go downstairs get a coffee, come back upstairs, sit on the computer and carry on what i was doing, because im always awake til sunrise anyway, and if i did hear these noises i'd hit the cat for being a noisy git, then eat some cookies :3

Demarthl
oooh i know, when staring at something of one colour for a long time and you look away you do get blurred shades in your vision, like staring at a lightbulb, its a big house, obviously has drafts which make awkward sounds, big house creak alot, the old wood moves and pops often, sounds like walking and banging, on top of that if someone says its 'haunted' your mind plays tricks on your making you think these ordinary happenings are paranormal, things going missing are memory lapses, you look for something everywhere then find it on the most obvious place where you look before, your mind is so focused on finding it you cant actually see it, happens to me all the time roll eyes (sarcastic)
but im not proving you wrong, this is just a theory, paranormal is cool, i have a spirit in my house, i call him spirit as he chooses to be here, ghosts cannot go until they've finished something afaik, from what i remember being told he was found dead in the front bedroom apparently stabbed in the back, this was decades ago, his name is Louis if seen him a few times, heard him walk about and hes moved a few things, but not as of late, think he's settled down now happy

ladygrim
erm id be pretty freaked out if that happned to me ...

justjakk
psychic sylvia brown says you should tell the ghost that they are dead and dont belong at the house anymore. it is most likely just a wanderer. who really knows.....just tell the ghost to go to the light and then go back to sleep...........i personally would peek to see who or what it was and either go back to sleep if it was nothing, or grab hold of one of my many knives and find another mouth. i would be too tired to care anyways.

Kosta
Dude, I hand with ghosts, theyre really not that bad, sometimes they just wanna chill and have a drink or two. and they really appreciate if you talk to them since they get very little of it from dissmissive people that think theyre therer to kill them and scare them shitless.

have YOU hugged a ghost today?

BakaXero
really initial fear is what i get... but once its over to me i know it happened but for some reason inside i dont really care. same with alot of things in my life.

Kosta
I hug them.

The Ones
What the f**k?

Kosta
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.