Fantastic 4 w/ Quasar vs Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Fantastic Four:
Reed Richards
Invisible Woman
The Thing
Human Torch

+

Quasar

VS

Defenders:
Silver Surfer
Savage Hulk
Dr. Strange
Namor the Sub-Mariner

Heres the Story:
The Defenders have gone insane and are running on a rampage through New York City. The Fantastic Four and Quasar have one day prep, but the Defenders don't have any since they dont know that the FF + Q are coming. Who wins?

Sentry
Defenders win. Strange being the factor.

kgkg
Silver Surfer > FF4

Then he takes out Quasar

With Strange backing him this is no challenge.

armandovalles
I think Quasar is more powerful than SS, way more powerful.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
I think Quasar is more powerful than SS, way more powerful.
lol

Scoobless
i think you may be underestimating FF+Q's chances here

Sue's forcefield apparently halted Galactus.... so it can protect against the surfer for a while.... Q can drain his energy and the Hulks gamma reserves while Ben and Johnny take on Namor
even draining a quarter of SS's energy off will weaken him a lot..... Ben may be able to hurt him badly if he gets winded by this
Quasar can cut through any of Strange's protective fields like they aren't even there and knock his "only human" body out

Reed could probably keep Namor distracted by himself

there are a lot of ways for FF+Q to win

armandovalles
i agree with scoobless.

armandovalles
i think it would go like this:

quasar would beat surfer after a long fight.

sue and johnny can beat strange after a long fight.

reed can hold off namor until he gets help from sue and johnny.

ben can hold off the hulk until he gets help from quasar.

kgkg

Sentry
Quasar can tangle with Surfer and hold his own, but in the end, I think Surfer will come out on top. Then again Quasar has shut down the flow of cosmic energy when battling Thanos so he couldn't summon up more energy, he could beat Surfer. Could go either way. Strange I think is the key. Then again Invisible woman could put a bubble in the Dr's. brain... But I don't think it'll get through his forcefield

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Quasar can tangle with Surfer and hold his own, but in the end, I think Surfer will come out on top. Then again Quasar has shut down the flow of cosmic energy when battling Thanos so he couldn't summon up more energy, he could beat Surfer. Could go either way. Strange I think is the key. Then again Invisible woman could put a bubble in the Dr's. brain... But I don't think it'll get through his forcefield
strange<SUE?

lol
Sue is overrated Strange can make shield like her and much more.

jrodslam
Quasar and Surfer will be a great long battle. I believe the winner of that hold the key to victory. Hulk and Namor could take out Thing, Torch and Reed by themselves. Strange and Sue is also a good battle, but Strange wins in the end. Strange, Hulk, Namor and Surfer jump Quasar. Defender's win.

GalacticStorm
"Sue's forcefield apparently halted Galactus.... so it can protect against the surfer for a while"

Nah. I agree with Kg. Sue is so overrated especially on these forums. In fantastic Four: foes last month Sues shields struggled to restrain Annihiluss. He broke through them them quite quickly.

The defenders win this but not as easily as some are claiming.

Draco69
Venom broke through shield too.

Scoobless
i'm just going by what i hear here.... i don't read the FF comics (except Ultimate FF)

and why do you (kgkg) always type "FF4" instead of just FF or F4?.... are they the "F**kin' Fantastic Four" to you?

Draco69
Oooh. Catchy.

kgkg
no idea lol

FF4 is it annoying?

the number 4 it's stuck in my head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.