Are you a horrible person?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LifeIsKillingMe
Take this quiz to find out!!

BakaXero
can i say yes without taking the quiz?

LifeIsKillingMe
well the quiz tells u what level of hell you go to. im level 5 im horrible!

Demarthl
Level 9 - Cocytus

This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair.

confused okay..

PrinceofBlades
How would we respond?

PrinceofBlades
You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Wendigo
I got 2nd level

lil bitchiness
7th level of Hell no expression

Wendigo
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
7th level of Hell no expression

How can u be that bad? evil face

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Wendigo
How can u be that bad? evil face

hey man, your no one to talk.

LifeIsKillingMe
wowee im not such a horrible person after all!! devil

Demarthl
oh come on my child spawns, your all evil so quit whining and start bowing! laughing

GCG
Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.chair

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I swear, i will cause so much trouble they will ban me

§P0oONY
Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Figures

Wendigo
I thought that quiz was 2 long

§P0oONY
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Moderate
Level 2 Lustful Very High
Level 3 Gluttonous Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous High

Heaven must be one ****ing empty place.... full of boring people

GCG
laughing out loud

LifeIsKillingMe
The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

gls
i got 7th too lol

§P0oONY
surely you can do anything as long as you repent your sins a second before you die and you will still go to heaven..... its a bit easy really

i don;t think i will be bothered to repent 'em though

Edit: Now i think about it, since Hitler was a strong Christian he probably repented his sins, there for he is walking around in heaven.... HAHAHA... i think i will give it a miss

PrinceofBlades

§P0oONY
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
I highly doubt it. Because if you do a "death bed conversion" it usually means that you've had your fun here on earth, and now your ready for a reward. I'm not God, but I think that's crap. Not really fair for those who actually work hard to get to heaven.

i just beleive it is stupid to strive through life to get to a place no one is sure excists... you might as well just live life to it's full and then maybe pay for it later...

Demarthl
or your face explodes into a million pieces and realise there is nothing after death, just a rotting corpse and no conscience

PrinceofBlades

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Demarthl
or your face explodes into a million pieces and realise there is nothing after death, just a rotting corpse and no conscience

And then that's it? Nothing? Than what's the point of living.

§P0oONY

There is no point in living, so might as well use our lives that we have received by pure chance for fun, don't you think that taking risks is fun?

Demarthl
to breed, and keep are race alive, thats what all animals do

black robb
i know i am an a**hole

GCG
I recall telling someone that threatened me

"If you kill me, i will curse you with my ghost till death"

now that wouldnt add to my 'persona orribulus' , would it ?

Wendigo
I dont give 2 ****s if I go To Heaven or Hell your ****ing dead anyway so who gives a shit?

GCG
cry.............but you can live forever

Wendigo
Originally posted by GCG
cry.............but you can live forever

Stuff that

GCG
Oh.......GO TO HELL ! mad

Pyrofly
im on the 5th level of hell! MUHAHAHAHAH evil face

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by Pyrofly
im on the 5th level of hell! MUHAHAHAHAH evil face

neato! see ya in hell!! evil face

Myth
I'm going to the second level of Hell. This sucks. sad

SlipknoT

Fionnuala
Eighth Level of Hell blink ..didn't know i was so bad..

BlackC@t
First Level of Hell - Limbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Well that doesn't seem so bad at all smile

Bardock42
Great.....I'm in the city of Dis....Screw you Dante

Morbid4Daniel
Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

BlackC@t
Limbo! eek!

Limbo doesn't really seem that bad.

Morbid4Daniel
I couldve originally, instead of taking the test, said "Yes Im a horrible, horrid, wretched person."...But..I took the test. yes

Storm
Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

misha
i dont think this quiz is very good (no offence if you made it) cause just because i dont believe in god etc that doesnt mean im horrible erm
but ill take it anyway ....

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

i dont really understand if this is saying im nice or mean confused

Piggle Humsy
Wow.. I thought I was gonna come out looking good..

Oh dear...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

devil2

misha
i dont understand them!? confused

LLG
First Level-Limbo

misha
i got that too eek!
does that mean we're horrible? confused

Baylin
I dont need to do a test to know that I'm a horrible person...

LLG
Originally posted by misha
i got that too eek!
does that mean we're horrible? confused

I don't think we are, according to the results. It says were in a sad but peaceful place.

misha
oh confused

ok then happy

s|m
Oh my no expression

misha
Originally posted by Baylin
I dont need to do a test to know that I'm a horrible person...

youre not horrible baylin ... just very naughty flirt

shellie
I dont need to do a test to know that I'm a horrible person... then I am too...

IceWithin
I got in the second level... where the lustfull spend their eneternity laughing out loud

lust...Im naughty! whip

ladygrim
Fifth Level of Hell

Baylin
Oh thought I'd take the test anyway and hey guess what...

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

shellie
weird test blink anyways...me :

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 2 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Second Level of Hell!

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Baylin
Only level 2 cry

We'll have to see what we can do about that! devil

shellie
Only level 2 cry

We'll have to see what we can do about that! devil lead the way love naughty

LifeIsKillingMe
to whoever asked, i did not make this quiz...and i agree its not good. im level 5, but im a truely horrible person i should be at least 7

hotsauce6548
Level six.

And that was a dumb quiz.

silver_tears
Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

I'm special happy

rubber dickie
2nd level of hell. looks like i'll be chillin' with cleopatra and helen of troy for all eternity.

I'M special. mikejackson1

Deano
Second Level of Hell

rubber dickie
maybe i'm not that special.

Anna85
Originally posted by LifeIsKillingMe
Take this quiz to find out!!
i'm histrionic- high
narcissistic-moderate
antisocial- moderate
others- low angel_not

Dr. Strangelove
6th level of hell.bandevil

BadKitty
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Third Level of Hell!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Moderate
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

SeptemberRain
Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Level Who are sent there Score
Purgatory Very Low
Level 1 - High
Level 2 High
Level 3 Low
Level 4 Very Low
Level 5 Moderate
Level 6 - Very High
Level 7 High
Level 8- High
Level 9 - Moderate

Filth
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very High

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

LOL thats odd

T.M
im on the 6th level of hell sad

i thought i was a nice guy

sexylexy32
4th level of hell ,I personally thought that quiz was pointless

Blue Dragon
I already know I'm a nice person without taking the quiz but I'm taking it anyway big grin

Blue Dragon
ranting GRRRR! I hate that site!!! mad After taking that quiz, anwsering so many questions it says "Sorry, results couldn't be given, you only have 10 minutes to take the test."

Why did you say so then you stupid thing!!!!? mad

Blue Dragon
<b>The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to <i>the Third Level of Hell!</i></b><br>Here is how you matched up against all the levels:<br><table cellspacing="1" style="margin: 5px; background-color: #000000; border: none; font: 10pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif';"><tr style="font: bold 12pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; background-color: #333333;"><th><b>Level</b></th><th><b>Score</b></th></tr><tr style="background-color: #220033; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#0" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Purgatory</a></b> (Repenting Believers)</td><td style="color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Very Low</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #110022; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#1" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 1 - Limbo</a></b> (Virtuous Non-Believers)</td><td style="color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Moderate</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #220011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#2" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 2</a></b> (Lustful)</td><td style="color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Very Low</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #330011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#3" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 3</a></b> (Gluttonous)</td><td style="color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Very High</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #440011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#4" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 4</a></b> (Prodigal and Avaricious)</td><td style="color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Moderate</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #550011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#5" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 5</a></b> (Wrathful and Gloomy)</td><td style="color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>High</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #660011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#6" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 6 - The City of Dis</a></b> (Heretics)</td><td style="color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>High</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #770011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#7" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 7</a></b> (Violent)</td><td style="color: #4466dd; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Low</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #880011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#8" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 8- the Malebolge</a></b> (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)</td><td style="color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Moderate</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #990011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#9" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 9 - Cocytus</a></b> (Treacherous)</td><td style="color: #4466dd; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Low</b></td></tr></table><br><b>Take the <a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv">Dante Inferno Hell Test</a></b>

Hope that shows right...but I don't understand....does this make me bad or something...? It says that 3 headed dog is here... confused

Blue Dragon
OMG someone edit that please...I'll get a mod...

Blue Dragon
Very sorry for the spamming but no one else is posting in between, surely someone would have had...

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

hk_*^^*
moi is level 5 of hell. high.

BlackC@t
Originally posted by misha
oh confused

ok then happy

I go to Limbo too! eek!

We're the lucky ones, we don't get tortured, we just go to a sad but peaceful place smile

That's a lot better then going to any other level of Hell.

BlackC@t
Purgatory? What level is that? confused

Is that just before Limbo?

I'm in Limbo! Yay! happy

a1hsauce
im in the third level... I guess thats Diet Evil, 1 carb evil... not evil enough....

xLiNdS x 622x
yea i got 3rd level too

SnakeEyes
This is what I got...

Fifth Level of Hell

dark1365
I'm purgatory.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by a1hsauce
im in the third level... I guess thats Diet Evil, 1 carb evil... not evil enough....

What's diet evil & 1 carb evil? I'm in 3 too.

Kharhmah
Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

Lovely. devil

Blue Dragon
OMG! You're so bad!schmoll

Lana
Fifth Level of Hell

---

Purgatory Repenting Believers - Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers - Very Low
Level 2 Lustful - Very High
Level 3 Gluttonous - Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious - Moderate
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy - Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics - Very High
Level 7 Violent - Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers - High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous - Moderate

no expression

Maya Zurak
8th Level of Hell laughing out loud

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
OMG! You're so bad!schmoll

evil face

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
8th Level of Hell laughing out loud

WHAT!!!!!!!!???? Maya youre like the sweetest person I know... how do you have the 8th level. omg... youre so evil

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
What's diet evil & 1 carb evil? I'm in 3 too.
i take it you havent seen austin powers

Maya Zurak
WHAT!!!!!!!!???? Maya youre like the sweetest person I know... how do you have the 8th level. omg... youre so evil aww hug
believe me I'm surprised too laughing out loud
look at the title:here big grin

Fionnuala
hey i'm in the eigth level of hell as well...(rhymes smart ) ..join the torturing fun..

a1hsauce
wow, maya... lol thats evilness....

Fi noooo you too...

Fionnuala
yup...i'm a terrible person..who at this moment in time feels like scrolling her words..

Maya Zurak
laughing everywhere!

Fionnuala
yup...maybe i'll make a thread out of it

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Kharhmah
evil face
no ....always wrong anyway, no way I'm more evil than Deano evil face or am I...? No I'm nice, goth also.
i take it you havent seen austin powers
No.

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by T.M
im on the 6th level of hell sad

i thought i was a nice guy

im horrible too relax cool

GuitarBunny
me 2 i'm such a whore-rible person

a1hsauce
laughing out loud

LifeIsKillingMe
level 2, i take it?

GuitarBunny
what ever u say

LifeIsKillingMe
lol

dark1365
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
me 2 i'm such a whore-rible person
Pun intended eh?

Draco69
Take the Test! Based on Dante's Inferno!: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Full Credit to GoldenMoon!

Me? I'm going to hell! rolling on floor laughing

Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

evil face

Kiu Dun
I'm second level:

Pandemoniac
Welcome to my backyard

Storm
Are you a horrible person? wink

Lana
Already a thread for this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339182&highlight=are+you+a+horrible+person

Draco69
Crap! My title sounds better anyway...

Tex
Originally posted by Draco69
Take the Test! Based on Dante's Inferno!: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Full Credit to GoldenMoon!

Me? I'm going to hell! rolling on floor laughing

Seventh Level of Hell

evil face

What a coincidence, so am I! We can do sinful things in hell together! drool

Draco69
pokey

stick out tongue

Mistah DEVIL
hey cut it out miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.