Batman v Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil player007
i know batman can pull it off

black robb
honestly what the f***

Draco69
With prep, sure. Without, absolutely not. Especially with the ridiculous kick in the gut trick in the crossover which proves that all crossovers are bull****

M'Kron Crystal
Originally posted by lil player007
i know batman can pull it off

roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, right.

He better train a protege before this one.

M'Kron Crystal
How will Batman beat Hulk with prep-time? Weapons won't work. They never do.

lil player007
batman wins wheter u like it or not

Draco69
I don't know. I'm not some kinda genius. A gamma-sucking machine, A Boom-Tube to the Pain Wall, a virus that is specifically designed for his DNA, a mind-wiper, etc. Batman has access to nearly every piece of technology imaginable.

M'Kron Crystal
Hulk can do alot with prep-time too. Bruce Banner is smarter than Batman.

black robb
Originally posted by Draco69
I don't know. I'm not some kinda genius. A gamma-sucking machine, A Boom-Tube to the Pain Wall, a virus that is specifically designed for his DNA, a mind-wiper, etc. Batman has access to nearly every piece of technology imaginable. WELL THEN WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE KEEP MAKING FORUMS WITH HIM!!!

Draco69
Bruce Banner isn't a master tactician like Batman. Batman has devised plans to decimate the JLA (and it worked). He took out 6 White Martians with preptime and a lighter. He always finds a way to win no matter the odds or impossiblities.

And Bruce Banner doesn't have access to anywhere near the technology than Batman does.

kgkg
batman wins

lil player007
batman will outsmart hulk and win

M'Kron Crystal
I don't care how smart he is. Hulk is to much stronger, faster, and more durable.

kgkg
gas bomb

end of story

Draco69
Ditto. With prep, of course.

kgkg
batman always has shit like that

no prep needed

lil player007
if batman outsmarts hulk he wont have to be stronger or quicker either his plan will be a success or it will fail so it can go either way so i say its a draw

black robb
sure all he has to do is throw a stun bomb at him.......HE TAKES ON THE F***ING ARMY LIKE A BUNCH OF PUNKS AND YOU THINK ALL BATMAN HAS TO DO IS THINK AND PULL OUT A BATARANG AND HULK IS DOWN?!?!?!?!?!?

Draco69
The Hulk is extremely vulnerable to sleeping gas. It's his kryptonite.

kgkg

gamewarrior
Hulk will win this one and if Batman uses a smoke bomb hulk will just hold his breath and we all know how long he can hold his breath.

theflyxx
Hulk wins with no prep time for Batman.

JRW
hulk kills batman

all batman is is a guy in a lether costume no powers hulk kills him

lil player007
batman wins

snoopdogg
Well I think that If Batman has preptime then he will indeed win. But without prep he bites the dust.

doctorstrongbad
Okay the person who started the thread never mentioned prep time. Okay? So there is no prep time. Therefore the hulk wins.

lil player007
it doesnt matter if batman has prep time or not hulk will bite the dust

savagerampage
this is a joke right???? batman would be destroyed before he even had a chance to do anything. what gas working against hulk? lmfao a sonic clap and batman is out.

theflyxx

You're funny!

savagerampage
Joker bane etc have all beaten batman. Hulk is one of the most powerful heroes ever, batman doesnt even stand a chance with preptime

snoopdogg
I dont know if I agree with that. Certain characters are really dangerous with preptime(Reed, Doom) and Batman is one of them. Obviously he cannot win without it but with it he has a greater chance.

FieryBalrog

um, lol? no

jplatinum
Even if Batman has every weapon he has in this fight, it won't be a fight.
This is a slaughter.
Do you know what Hulk can do to him.
Hulk versus Batman(even if Batman is heavily weaponed up) is like a Frieght train versus a compact sedan.
Hulk will just swat him away and go about destroying Gotham city.

jinzin
batman can just KO him via knock out gas.....he's done it before.

lil player007
batman will win

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jinzin
batman can just KO him via knock out gas.....he's done it before.

Beginning of the fight, greater-than-hurricane force thunderclap, Batman's knocked out.

No way in hell he wins. With prep-time, maybe.

The MISTER
batman will win Batman can't possibly lose is what you really mean right? Cause he could use gas and knock out the beyonder and darkseid at the same time. Then he'd just beat the hulk down with a switch and make hulk his new butler.
Just to help end this nerve gas nor sleep gas work on the hulk outside of
that garbage crossover If it were that easy to stop the hulk then it would be easy to stop/kill him with gas and everyone in marvel would know it.
And any gas strong enough to ko the hulk would kill a regular person so why does Bats have it? he's not a killer is he? Even if he had a gas strong enough to knock out killer croc or Bane it wouldn't work on the hulk. And why didn't he use this miracle gas to prevent Bane from breakin his back? Oh yeah ,that's right, getting his back broken was part
of a much bigger prep time plan. Bullsh*t!

lil player007
if batman has prep time he wins but if not hulk wins

The MISTER
if batman has prep time he wins but if not hulk wins
I will agree with that because batman CAN (no sarcasm intended) do miracles with prep time

black wolverine
if batman gets info on hulk and see he is gama radiated and buys some gamma ray or something the hulk wins or he can just make an image of beety ross nakedthen he will turn into puny banner and then batman will jst throw that batboomerange thing in bruces neck

but if he is going to fight fair the hulk hulk badly

The MISTER
Originally posted by black wolverine
if batman gets info on hulk and see he is gama radiated and buys some gamma ray or something the hulk wins or he can just make an image of beety ross nakedthen he will turn into puny banner and then batman will jst throw that batboomerange thing in bruces neck

but if he is going to fight fair the hulk hulk badly
Yeah some crazy sh*t like that!shocking
Crazy Sh*t- Batmans real power smokin'

MERCILOUS
Batman turns Hulk into Banner with his patented "Bat-gamma radiation reversal spray" and then forces banner to do Alfred's chores for a week.

Mainstream
heh heh heh

who?-kid
batman wins
I don't know why you started this thread. You are 100 % convinced that Hulk will bite the dust and that Batman will "brain" the Hulk to death, so what's the use of creating this thread ?

By the way, Batman needs 6 months of preptime to beat Hulk - or to have a chance to beat Hulk, and that's not exactly a fair fight.

And which Hulk are we talking about ? Grey, Savage, Mindless, Professor, Bannerhulk ?

Bol Gath
Hulk will just kill batman plain and simple... the kick in the gut was nothing but pure BS... As someone stated Hulk is one of the strongest hero ever if not THE strongest. And he's real fast to. without at least 6 months of preptime batman is gone. With it, hmmmm maybe batman 6/10 (due to specialized weapons and such).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.