Wishmaster series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wendigo
Discuss the Wishmaster series here Happy Dance

Wolfie
I really liked the first one. The second one wasn't too bad. I didn't bother with the third or fourth because they replaced Andrew Divoff.

MildPossession
I've only seen the first one so far, are the others in the series worth taking a look at?

Wolfie
The second one is. There are some moments in there more memorable than the first.

LifeIsKillingMe
i hated parts 3 and 4
1 and 2 were classic

pr1983
loved the first one, i'll look up the second one...

griefzombie
I agree 1+2 were the best.......However 3 was'nt too good (as said previously Divoff was replaced.....BAD MOVE!).
But 4 had the classic thing of the djinn having to grant the third wish, but it was for the person to be able to love him for what he truely was, something that was impossible for him to do.Personally I would try them all, you will either love the rest of the series, or hate them and never watch them again!!!!!!!!

b-dan
i think i made a thread on this on my other fiel wishmaster but the first is only good but wescraven did nadda for that movie dint direct produced or presented they used his name to get ppl to see it

Wolfie
Originally posted by griefzombie
I agree 1+2 were the best.......However 3 was'nt too good (as said previously Divoff was replaced.....BAD MOVE!).
But 4 had the classic thing of the djinn having to grant the third wish, but it was for the person to be able to love him for what he truely was, something that was impossible for him to do.Personally I would try them all, you will either love the rest of the series, or hate them and never watch them again!!!!!!!!
Hmmm... I'm intrigued to see the fourth one now. And if I see the fourth one, I'm gonna have to see the third, 'cause I'm weird like that. stick out tongue

griefzombie
Cool Wolfie I hope you like them! and if you don't you can slate them on this thread....Lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.