Emma Watson's New Oufit...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
i don't know why i bother, since majority of u folks here are all so into-emma but i guess i'm a creature of habit.and since it has empowered me once again, i'll start.wait, i take that back, it's emma watson who's the mere cause of her own ridicule, just hhen i had decided to put her on the back of my mind and find other things to do, there she is, wearing that outrageous outfit thatsimply forced this reaction out of me.Note to self, FORCED!
I'm the same age as her, and neither i nor does any 14 year old aquaintance of mine, go out and about wearing clothes that are, well transparent.the girl wears less every year!!!!!!!!by the time she's sixteen, she''l turn heads as she'll walk,wait she doesn't walk, she struts, down the red carpet wearing,well i don't want to say it.
my point is, she gave ma another reason to hate her, that will be a dlightful addition to my "why i hate emma" list.i won't mention, all the other factors as i have done soo quite often, between intervals....
it's not that i hate her outfit because of the see thru thingy, it's the whle thing!the hairdo!!!!hahahah
well what are your opinions about her recent appearnace? what do u think about the new image she wants to establish for herself?

Kes
There's already a thread for Emma Watson, post there.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.