Dick Grayson Is Becoming Robin Again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
It's TRUE!

Draco69
And he's becoming leader of the Teen Titans.

wuTa
how do you know thats not an older tim drake?....i doubt they would make grayson robin again, he stepped out of batman's shadow, why would he step back in it...besides, you have no idea how pissed i would be if they made grayson robin again

Ming Tea!
What happened to Tim.

Draco69
Originally posted by wuTa
how do you know thats not an older tim drake?....i doubt they would make grayson robin again, he stepped out of batman's shadow, why would he step back in it...besides, you have no idea how pissed i would be if they made grayson robin again

I have no idea either. But it's not Tim. I'm assuming he quit due to his father's death. If you notice Starfire is once again on the Titans and not with the Outsiders. And an older Tim would be redundt. This comic will be coming out in June so they only have a month to explain everything.

I disagree with Dick being Robin again too.

OtterVomit
Its a series called All Star Batman and Robin. It's about Dick Grayson's years as Robin and about how much of a hard ass Batman is on him. It's written by Frank Miller and penciled by Jim Lee.

Draco69
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
What happened to Tim.

Well his father died, so there's speculation to what happens.

Draco69
Originally posted by OtterVomit
Its a series called All Star Batman and Robin. It's about Dick Grayson's years as Robin and about how much of a hard ass Batman is on him. It's written by Frank Miller and penciled by Jim Lee.

Uhhh... sorry no it's not. It's Teen Titans. If you notice Wonder-Girl is in the picture.

OtterVomit
Well that's interesting.

wuTa
just because wonder-girl is in it doesnt mean its not from All-Star...i'm still not sold that that's grayson...a bo staff is drakes weapon of choice while escrimina sticks are dicks...there's also a slight chance that those could be from the Utlimates that are suppose to come out

Draco69
Ultimates??? Ooooookay.

Anyhoo. If you notice the costume is VERY reminecent to Dick's old costume and he's WAY too tall and muscular to be Tim Drake. And for god's sake if it was All-Stars (which decipt Dick Grayson's years as Robin) why is Wonder-Girl in it. She was only seven or eight at the time. Plus the storyline is called "The Return of Robin" Starfire quit the Titans to be with Dick in the Outsiders. Why is she back? Tim has alluded that he may quit being Robin. I have no idea WHY Dick is going to be Robin again but it's definitely Dick Grayson.

And the bo staff can turn into escrima sticks. Just break it in half.

wuTa
rrriiiigggghhhttt.....somebody needs a nap one eye

Draco69
Sorry. Dude. But it's happening. Personally I HATE that it is happening.

More evidence: The hair. That's Dick's hair. Not Tim's.

wuTa
yea...i'm just gonna swallow myself into denial

Draco69
It's okay. happyNightwing is no more. And Dick is back to being Batman's b****.

Where have we gone wrong!

wuTa
hell if i know....i'm still in denial

Joker1237
I in denial, If I see a comic of Dick back as Robin,

I will say I did not see that.

Draco69
Maybe it's temporary. Like when Dick became Batman for a few issues.

Ming Tea!
You know, at times Liefield is a fairly good artist.

Blair Wind
WHAT??? why???!!!! nnooooo!!! that is soooo unsalty of them......and i actually like the name nightwing.....and the suit too.....dick should never be allowed in robin hood tights again....ever.......

brainchild81
Nightwing is my favorite DC character. Robin is a f**king sidekick! Dick shook off the sidekick stigma years ago. Why force it back on him?

wuTa
Originally posted by brainchild81
Nightwing is my favorite DC character. Robin is a f**king sidekick! Dick shook off the sidekick stigma years ago. Why force it back on him?

thats the same thing i said to myself when i 1st entered this thread

Originally posted by Joker1237
I in denial, If I see a comic of Dick back as Robin,

I will say I did not see that.

i plan on doing this as well

chronic
i just got off dccomics.com and looked up the teen titans covers from may to july and none of them had that cover but it did say there was an outsiders/teen titans 4-part crossover

Draco69
Go to silverbulletcomics.com.

Mainstream
That does look like Dick...but him becoming Robin again would be a step back....he could at least resign his suit

manjaro
one thing im not clear on, does Dc concede to batman being in his forties yet? or is it the same old 29 yo bruce despite the fact that grayson is in his mid twenties, and JT ,a few years older than him should be in his early thirtes by now

Mainstream
if JT was dead he didn't age so JT should be 13 to 15
Bruce should be mid to late 30's and Dick should be early 20's.

OtterVomit
I seem to remember the age of 38 being thrown out there in some issue not long ago. I'll have to check on that though.

Mainstream
I can believe that he'd have to be around that age logically I mean Dick is an adult for crying out loud

NoFate007
I've always pictured it to be like, Bruce was generally 35, Grayson was generally 22, and Barbara was about 18...Drake would be like 15...Todd, I never followed the comics so idk about him.

Draco69
Ditto with above.

Todd was about three years younger than Dick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.