The Living Tribunal Vs Overlord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
How would the LT defeat Overlord someone who is immune to all physical, energy, psychic, attack there is no weapon that can kill Him no army that can beat Him He is immune even to the power cosmic He took over the universe so how would the LT deal with this very powerful beaing?

Sentry
Is this the guy Surfer had to go back in time to fix the past to beat?

M'Kron Crystal
He would wipe him from the fabric of existance. Even the IG could beat him.

Mider
yes Sentry Overlord owned Surfer He just shruged off the power cosmic and was immune to all weapons nothing hurt this guy at all. So what would LT be able to do to this guy?

Sentry
Hmmmm... I don't know. Don't know too much about Overlord or LT, so not going to comment.

M'Kron Crystal
The Living Tribunal is infinitly more powerful than the Silver Surfer or overlord.

Mider
i dont think that even LT could beat Overlord maybe trap Him but not kill Him. If Overlord took over the universe He must have had a few run ins with Galactus or someone like that.

Cosmic Cube
lol Mider, LT is above Galactus.

He still sucks.

Overlord wins!

Mider
And were do you guys get this crap about the LT being able to whipe someone from existance would someone give me ONE JUST ONE shred of evidance that he could do that and i dont mean something say he could i mean a comic saying that he DID i know that The Spectre has done this and that The Spectre can toss around stars but i know that ive never heard the LT doing this.....in fact The LT is just a peer of Eternity He couldnt even defeat Korvac when Korvac had eaten most of the cosmic entities in His universe only Master Order and Lord Chaos remained after that the LT passed final judgement upon earth saying it must die to stop Korvac since Korvac could draw the power from earth to become even more powerful LT passed final Judgement and........FAILED!!!!!!!! there is only one LT the comic being a What If makes no diffrence if the LT made an apperance then it happend and if the LT lost in that apperance then He was defeated by someone as powerful as Eternity or maybe more so. He cant wipe anyone out of existance and if He can wipe out a universe then thats the extant of His powers hell thats definatly is the strongest you can get in the MU but with the DCU and its top players thats childs play.

hoorayforpeepee
people know LT is tough because he snaps things like the infinity gauntlet into null and voidness.

plus, marvel has stated that LT is the top of the food chain

Mider
thats bullshit He never snaped his fingers and stoped the infinity gauntlet he probably took it away and then put it on and thus had the power to manipulate it into not working together there was no snapping of fingers or any of that crap you guys say LT is a joke.

hoorayforpeepee
dude, why do you have such a hard-on for LT? it's random as hell, the guy is a ridiculously inoffensive character.

Cosmic Cube
The Infinity Gauntlet was capable of erasing half of the Universe's life. LT is above the Infinity Gauntlet.

long pig
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
dude, why do you have such a hard-on for LT? it's random as hell, the guy is a ridiculously inoffensive character.
lol no shit.

TOAA is the same as DC's God by the way.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee

LMMFAO.

Mider
Long Pig dont braing that in here PLEASEEEEEEEEE there not the same at all every comic company has its own multiverse and if they want they can put roger rabbit as there ruling head.

Mider
hay Long Pig ignore the above post i tried to delete it but cant i owe you for helping me with Lobo comics........mutters mutters under breath grrr

Lord S
Originally posted by Mider
thats bullshit He never snaped his fingers and stoped the infinity gauntlet he probably took it away and then put it on and thus had the power to manipulate it into not working together there was no snapping of fingers or any of that crap you guys say LT is a joke. No, you're a joke.

Using the word 'probably' was an admission that you probably didn't even read that issue, and thus probably don't know what the hell you're talking about...which is certainly nothing new for you. That's something you excel at.

Mider
Lord S your just like the rest of these people you talk big but when i ask for proof you give me what exactly what your post was SHIT. Oh and the issue were the Infinity Gauntlet was given up was the first issue of Infinity Watch the first shred of proof you have to back up your bullshit claims well i hope we get some before the end of this century. And please dont bring me stupid stats from these other sites that dont know what there talking about thanks.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Lord S
No, you're a joke.

Using the word 'probably' was an admission that you probably didn't even read that issue, and thus probably don't know what the hell you're talking about...which is certainly nothing new for you. That's something you excel at.

What an excellent point. I missed that Lord S!!!!!! big grin

Mider
He isnt as powerful as to do that to the Infinity Gems His judgements can be over turned by Eternity and thus that means that he probably did use the technique i mentioned or maybe he had TOAA do it for Him. His judgements cant even harm a planet if the person protecting it has any real power as in Korvac.

Swanky-Tuna
Solution: Erase him from existence before he became immune to everything.

Lord S
http://webhome.idirect.com/~sprasher/images/blah.gif So Eternity can overturn LT's judgements? You love asking for proof, let's see how good you are at offering some up yourself. Name one issue where Eternity was able to overturn LT's judgement.

Lord S
His judgements cant even harm a planet if the person protecting it has any real power as in Korvac. What If's are not canon, and don't count. If you believe a What If, than you should believe that a one-armed Wolverine can take down the Silver Surfer...which is a preposterous notion.

Mider
In Infinity War #4-6 Gamorah brings Eternity out of His coma and He overturns LT's judgement making it possible for the infinity gems to work together the only reason that the IG did not work is cause one of the gems was fake to prevent the Magues from obtaining the full power of the IG.

And you know as well as i do that if the LT apperas in any comic its Him even if its a What If it doesnt matter there is only one LT for the multiverse the What If comics are comics that show what happens in one of the other earths in the many uiverses of the multiverse and thus since the LT is the multiverse judge He and not a fake LT must come out and thus maybe not all of them are canon TO YOU but this is canon unless you wanna go around the rules and say there are other LT's even the Watcher said that it happend in another reality after witch one reality no longest existed thanks to Korvac destroying it.

Lord S
In Infinity War #4-6 Gamorah brings Eternity out of His coma and He overturns LT's judgement making it possible for the infinity gems to work together the only reason that the IG did not work is cause one of the gems was fake to prevent the Magues from obtaining the full power of the IG. Ah I knew you were going to say that!

Perhaps if you possessed the mental faculties to properly comprehend what it was you were reading, you would notice that Eternity did nothing of the sort.

Back in Infinity Watch, LT acted to disallow the gems to work together in unison, on the advise of Eternity. He did it. In the Infinity War, he stated he would only reverse that judgement if Eternity requested it...since it was Eternity who put the motion on the table to disallow the gems in the first place. He did not listen to Galactus, cause the issue of the gems was Eternity's baby. He did what any true and fair judge would do. When Eternity came to, he made his request. In no way, shape, or form did Eternity overrule or overturn LT's judgement. LT was the one who shouted, "Let it be done then", and snapped his finger...allowing the gems to work together again.

As for the rest of your dribble, you don't know the first thing of what you're talking about.

hoorayforpeepee
powned.

GalacticStorm
lol

armandovalles
LT can just make it so Overlord never existed, in other words, LT wins.

Mider
You have no proof of this Eternity was the one who overturned the judgement its said so in marvunapp.com

Lord S
Excuse me, but **** marvunapp.com when I actually own and have read the comic books in question. That proof enough?

Maybe you should start reading for yourself rather than visiting websites to obtain proof.

jplatinum
LT.

Bol Gath
saying LT won't defeat Overlord is just like saying Galactus won't defeat wolverine. LT is way out of overlords league. he is DA TOP DOG!

Lord S
Galactus WON'T defeat Wolverine...no sir, Wolvie wins by default cause the Big G won't even acknowledge him, and will just walk away.

shaolin9976
The only thing that can stop the Tribunal is the Brothers...enough said.

8bitChris
The brothers arn't canon. So technically, they don't exist.

Lord S
Yeah I think the whole 'brothers' thing was supposed to be a joke...they more or less represented the readers of Marvel and DC.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Lord S
Yeah I think the whole 'brothers' thing was supposed to be a joke...they more or less represented the readers of Marvel and DC.

The brothers were retconned anyway in Xmem Adventures 12. In this you also found out that it was phoenix that allowed galactus to survive and join with the universe to become galactus big grin

Lord S
X-Men Adventures 12? What year was that? Cause there was a semi-detailed account of Galactus' origin in Thanos #2 (or 3 or 4, can't remember), where it was shown that Eternity was the one who allowed Galen to survive and transformed him into Galactus.

Phoenix was nowhere to be found.

HarmoNiC FLo
Purpose is power. LT's purpose is far, far, far more important and thus he is fabricated to be the most powerfull. i dont know much about overlord, but a character defearing the Living Tribunal would place the whole marvel hierarchy out of order and install chaos within all ranks from cosmics to humans. pitting LT against a character is pointless

Xplosive
thats bullshit He never snaped his fingers and stoped the infinity gauntlet he probably took it away and then put it on and thus had the power to manipulate it into not working together there was no snapping of fingers or any of that crap you guys say LT is a joke.

Read it and you will see it yourself. Reading you post, you probably haven't even read that. When Overlord was immune to everything. I bet he wouldn't be immune to LT. If TOAA decided LT to be the most powerful, only under aboslute power, he would wipe Overlord and defeat no matter what Overlord woud do. God is law.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.