My Principle's Rampage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DemonicGambit-2
My school just got a new principle, and okay understandable she wants to make some changes. But I'm sort of concerned about her mental state when said changes involve nametags, and a fire hazard.

Our principle decided that for all lunchs instead of letting go out to the bleachers to eat, that she would lock us all inside the quad. And I mean quite literally. So we're all screwed if there's a fire...

And next year we get to wear nametags around our necks...so she can learn our names while she sits inside her office....

I dunno just thought I would complain

Dogbert
Wow.... no expression
That is pretty comical though, you have to wear nametags laughing out loud

Sorry.

DemonicGambit-2
Gee thanks roll eyes (sarcastic) That's so kind. Well if you had to wear them you wouldn't think it was funny sad

Dogbert
No problem. smile
I think I would find it funny if they did that in my school.

Evy_O
LMAO laughing out loud
I had this teacher in history class about three years ago... She had a terrible memory, so she insisted every time we had a lesson with her, we should carry nametags... laughing It was rediculous!

Storm
laughing
I would switch nametags with my friends big grin
Actually, that' s what we did when we had a new geography teacher. It was hilarious.

yerssot
it's standard operating procedure, storm stick out tongue

Evy_O
OMG, I did that (switch nametag) with a friend of mine a couple of times, and when the teacher realised we had switched, it was too late stick out tongue She kept calling me Lisa and Lisa Stella for the rest of the year big grin eek!

Linkalicious
right about this time you set your Mother on destruct mode and set her loose in the Principal's office. That's what i did anytime something stupid was going to happen at school. My mom occassionally would slip into "b!tch" mode and no one would mess with her at that school.

mechmoggy
I have to wear a name-tag type secutiry pass for my new job, I may pose in an amusing manner for the photo.......

Fire
lol go mechy

yea sounds like a pretty twisted person

most wack teacher I ever had locked the door when she started teaching

wuTa
thats too funny.....just get everybody to boycott the nametags....she cant suspend the whole school, it be funny if she tried though

The Force
awe the sweet smell of rebellion big grin

Kes
Wtf?!Name tags? Eating in a designated place?!Tell her to **** off! Unless its a private school stick out tongue

Fire
lol we had to eat in a designated place too, you aint gonna die from it

Kes
All does ppl in one place??????I would be caught that in one of those!

Fire
hehe
well every year in it's own place, except first and second

Kes
Wha?? You have to sit in designted tables too? WTF??!! Shouldnt you be allowed to mingle??

Fire
nah kes just a designated room, and well you can go and sit wiv another year, when I was held back in 5th I sat with my friends of 6th an entire year, it just not commonly done

Dvae
laughing out loud

sorry, but that really sucks stick out tongue

Kes
My friends have the habit of going to eat at another college, it has more space (way more) and its cheaper.

Fire
I am talking about high school here, just so ppl are clear at UNI noone gives a flying **** about where and what you eat

well kes most of the ppl at my high school brought their home made lunch

Kes
Yeh I got that. In high school her nobody gives a shit what and where you eat thou laughing
I do that a lot, take home made meals, its cheaper and healthier.

Freddy_vs_Jason
She really does that?

*takes out nanchakus* Looks like I've got another ass to kick *sigh*...................

DemonicGambit-2
Well luckily it's a public high school so someone could tell her off....but she's pretty scary looking....

having to eat in the quad doesn't really bother me, it's the whole if someone starts a fire, which has been attempted more then i care to count. We're all going to burn alive because we wouldn't be able to get out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.