Stealth - Your Picks From The Genre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChickinMeat
http://kongsjungle.co.uk/funkyj/pics/stealthorama.jpg

Whenever i mention stealth, people always jump to the conclusion that im talking about Metal Gear Solid or Splinter Cell, but what about all the other great stealth games?!?

So today i pose to you the question, which is your favourite game/character in the stealth genre? I know there are more than 5, but im tired and there the ones i can think of right now!

I must say i have a place in my heart for all of them, well, maybe not hitman/47, only because i havnt played many of the games.

Tenchu: Stealth Assassins was the first game that i got really involved with in the stealth genre, so ill give my vote to that.

Darth Luke
Im more of a FPS in your face action, you never get bored

ChickinMeat
Ahhh i never get bored in stealth games, too me, waiting in the shadows is just as exciting as runnin'n'gunnin'

Darth Luke
i like stealth games but not loads, they go to slow, you have to patient with everything and i cant be patient

hotsauce6548
Well, I'd have to say Sam Fisher simply because Chaos Theory is amazing.

dante2
splinter cell games rock

jaden101
out of the ones mentioned i think that hitman gives the biggest challenge...those games were damn hard

syphon filter got the mix of stealth levels and all out blasting levels just about right

DarkDethbringer
I played Tenchu when I was really young and I didn't get the concept of STEALTH so I just ran outb there and chopped at the guards and died alot Sam Fisher is the face of cool I want to play the new one and Hitman:Contract's was F***ing hard man I only got to the 3rd level

dark1365
Splinter Cell. Chaos Theory.

shangheid
I like the MGS series

BackFire
MGS all the way.

dark1365
That and SC:CT.

ChickinMeat
Poor 47 & Garrett, feeling all alone

dave123
Mr Snake happy

ChickinMeat
Hmmm, i never intended this thread to be a versus thread, more a discussion of the different stealth games.

ah well, it seems its fate has been sealed

SaTsuJiN
I voted thief cuz shadows really mattered in that game, and you didnt have to kill, you could just keep sneaking around

ChickinMeat
Also with the thief games, stealth is the only way you can play it. If you try and play like an action game (like MGS/SC) then you will recieve the smackdown.

dave123
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
Hmmm, i never intended this thread to be a versus thread, more a discussion of the different stealth games.

ah well, it seems its fate has been sealed zorro

ChickinMeat
why thank you mr.dave123, the thread has returned home, and he is very happy you have spared him from a fate worse than death. he wishes to buy you much confectionary.

I will say i am suprised to see Splinter Cell winning the poll so far, i always thought there would be more Metal Gear fans on here, but to be fair, i would choose Splinter Cell over Metal Gear, but thats just my opinion.

WindDancer
No contest T.C. Splinter Cell for me.

ChickinMeat
I agree with you WD.

I think what does it for me, is the fact SC story is kind of believable, it could actually happen. makes me feel a bit more involved.

I still love MGS though dont get me wrong, i need to get SC:CT & MGS3 very soon, i have major stealth withdrawal symptoms!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.