The bird out my window is driving me insane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
For the past two mornings I've woken up and not been able to fall back asleep because this retarded bird out my window is chirping. I have a fan and its on the highest it can go, and that bird just still sounds like its right up beside the window...I dont know what to do no

rodeoangel
Give it a bird feeder in your yard....or shoot it..but that's cruel.

Morbid4Daniel
We have a birdfeeder. I think this bird is out to haunt me is what it is. Plus we live in town so...my neighbors wouldnt like to wake up to the sound of a gunshot..we could go to jail lol.

Arcane
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
For the past two mornings I've woken up and not been able to fall back asleep because this retarded bird out my window is chirping. I have a fan and its on the highest it can go, and that bird just still sounds like its right up beside the window...I dont know what to do no

use the fork, luke

DenKi
ahahahahahaha,

Just make a trap or so thing

Morbid4Daniel
yawn Wish I could.

misha
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
you know what, i have the EXACT same problem ... except that i have crows on the tree by my window, and sometimes even on my balcony ranting
just close the window before you go to bed (but sometimes that still doesnt even work for me schmoll )

Piggle Humsy
Buy one of those Bird scarers.. y'know what I mean?... it's like a fake cat with glowing eyes... or they have little like stereo things they play something that scares birds.... or tie a plastic bag near by so it blows in the wind.. or build a scarecrow! big grin

If you look online I'm sure there will be a site that sells bird scarers or a site that tells you how to make homemade things to sort your problem.. yes

misha
im sure the cat idea, that makes sounds, would keep her awake anyway stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by misha
you know what, i have the EXACT same problem ... except that i have crows on the tree by my window, and sometimes even on my balcony ranting
just close the window before you go to bed (but sometimes that still doesnt even work for me schmoll )

I have a double glassed window, and its never opened. DOUBLE GLASSED and that bird is still blazing loud. I have an outside cat, she just drug guts up to the back porch this morning too! She kills lots of stuff but Im sure she'll never get every bird that hangs around here. Basically im stuck listening to that chirp chirp sing chirping.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by misha
im sure the cat idea, that makes sounds, would keep her awake anyway stick out tongue

The cat doesn't make sounds.. and the machine that makes sounds is silent to our ears..only birds can hear it. yes

misha
im pretty sure my balcony door and windows are double glassed too and yeah i can still hear them roll eyes (sarcastic)
i dont know what i do confused i have insomnia, so mum got me this spray thing which i spray in my mouth and helps you sleep...when i woke up today at 7 i tried that and went back to sleep until about 11 or 12 eek!

Morbid4Daniel
Omg that just reminded me, Piggle, last summer I dont know WHAT IT WAS but down our road these people had this thing that shot automatically (it was set to a timer) every..minute or so. It sounded like a cannon going off and it was the most ANNOYING thing ever.. It was to keep the birds out of their trees. They turned it on from noon to night. People down our neighborhood had complained to the police but the police said it wasnt anything illegal or anything. I was wicked pissed, ya know. My cat is a good "guard cat" lol, but she just cant kill them all. There's actually one bird that comes around in the summer time and scares our cat, picking on it and stuff. Its the oddest thing you'd ever see!

a1hsauce
shoot it with a water gun... thats what i did at my last house, fired that sucker with a super soaker.... ahhh the good ol days

shangheid
Get a BB gun...and kill it ninja

dark1365
Kelly, you remind me of Slipknot now, who makes weird threads such as "I just stubbed my toe". Or was that ROB? I cam't seem to remember.

Two words of advice: Pellet gun.

Next Venom_girl
Or one of those big plastic owl things, those are supposed to scare birds away. Either that, or a well aimed rock.

Diesel fan
Inorge it - a squirty gun - water gun for those non nowers - squirte it - bird flys away - done - shouldn't harm it - so log as it's not a big blast - then theres always sound proofin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.