My cousin has Rhabdomyosarcoma STAGE 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Yep, when he was almost turning 16 he was diagnosed with cancer called Rhabdomyoscarcoma. He's 17 now. Cancer is set in stages 1 through 4, he has 4, which means its spread through other parts of the body. It first started in his right arm. Here's a page on him if you want to look.

Justin

The Inkeeper
weep hug

Morbid4Daniel
hug back smile THanks. Yeah, its sad. He's out of the hospital and has been for a while. But he goes in for chemo and stuff. When I saw him when he was first diagnosed it was really really sad. My cousin at school keeps me updated and earlier, I think it was Monday, she said that he wasnt looking good at all. He's always been around 130 lbs, he dropped down to about 100 when he was first diagnosed, and she said he's lost even more weight.

Piggle Humsy
I'm sorry to hear that. sad
I hope that the rest of his time here on earth with us is as happy and painless as it can be.
smile

Morbid4Daniel
Thanks. I totally agree.

BlackC@t
I'm sorry weep hug

When he passes he will remain on Earth for a little while to keep an eye on you and your family.

You don't have to worry, he won't be in pain then.

Morbid4Daniel
Well he may live. Its said that 2/3 of the patients with rhabdomyosarcoma survive. We'll just have to wait and see.

Raven Guardia
thats sad. I looked at his picture he seems like a very nice guy. I will pray him and his family (that includes you too).

Morbid4Daniel
He really is. And the passage on the page is true when it says he is loved by everyone. He's funny and cool. And I last saw him on Easter, he was so high spirited, smiling at everything..smile
Thanks, we need all the prayers we can get.

smoker4
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/hug.gif

Morbid4Daniel
stick out tongue

chelsea17
Awe, everything will be ok. He seems to be such a sweet guy.

Morbid4Daniel
Thanks. Yes he's really sweet. Funny too. smile Just by looking at his pic you could tell that.
My whole family has been supportive, they've done fund raisers and they're starting on a new project. They're making shirts for 12 dollars each. Me mum's gonna buy me one. stick out tongue

Fionnuala
i'm sorry...i hope he gets better...hug

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
hug back smile THanks. Yeah, its sad. He's out of the hospital and has been for a while. But he goes in for chemo and stuff. When I saw him when he was first diagnosed it was really really sad. My cousin at school keeps me updated and earlier, I think it was Monday, she said that he wasnt looking good at all. He's always been around 130 lbs, he dropped down to about 100 when he was first diagnosed, and she said he's lost even more weight.

I am sorry to hear that too.I hope he gets better.JM sad

Morbid4Daniel
Thx to u both, Fionnuala and JM hug to u both

Jackie Malfoy
and kisses too.Tell your counsin to pull through.JM

Morbid4Daniel
I will

Diesel fan
Jees sorry man, sad

I looked at the pic - seems nice - sorry

*hugs*

Morbid4Daniel
*huggles*
I Love Vin Diesel stick out tongue

Diesel fan
Ya do - whats ya fave Vin movie

Keep us all posted about ya cous - sorry again man

Morbid4Daniel
The Pacifier.
I will, totally.

Diesel fan
Are yeah - every 1 I have talked to about it doen't even no about it - shocked

Ya no I don't really no what to say about ya cous - just sorry - really shocked Ino how ya feel

Morbid4Daniel
Wow. I think it just ended/is about to end in theater over here. I cant even remember when we saw it, it was when it first came out and that was a while ago! stick out tongue

Lol yea. I'm trying to cope with it. At first I was devestated, although I still am Im doing better.

Diesel fan
Ya seem to be coping well though - good on ya - I'm not an aussie by the way - just souned good - video games huh

The movie has been at the pics in US already - wow

Morbid4Daniel
Yep.

Diesel fan
So how funny is it - I've seen trailers that's all though - the baby peeing on Vin

Morbid4Daniel
It was so funny! It was more cute than anything though. He looked like..BEYOND HOT in that movie. And he was in the shower in one quick scene. My friends and I almost died!

Diesel fan
WHAT THE SHOWER - OH MY GOD - FEELING A BIT HOT -WHERS THAT BUCKET OF WATER GONE * PLASH * Ah much better

wow - How much do ya see of Vin

Morbid4Daniel
Lol yea.
You mean how much body? Well its a rated PG movie so..lol.

Diesel fan
A bit is enough, I've got a pic of Vin naked - wow - get the water again

Listen I gotta go now bye - getting late

When are ya on next - I've got a few threads on Vin Diesel - why not check them out

Morbid4Daniel
Yea I saw him naked lol.
Cya later smile Im always on. Ill be on the rest of today and tomorrow.

a1hsauce
blink naked Vin Diesel

Morbid4Daniel
Lol big grin

a1hsauce
yah no.. thats not my piece of pie

Morbid4Daniel
Lol Id hope not, considering you're a guy stick out tongue

Myth
I feel sorry for your cousin Justin. Wait? Justin? WTF? That name is cursed! I know somebody with that name that has kidney disease. That person is me sad Still, its not as bad as cancer. I wish your cousin luck.

Morbid4Daniel
Thank you.
What the f**k? Are you really serious? You have a kidney disease? Omg. Im so sorry Myth. Here's a hug and a kisses

IceWithin
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Well he may live. Its said that 2/3 of the patients with rhabdomyosarcoma survive. We'll just have to wait and see.

I truthfuly hope he gets better smile

Morbid4Daniel
Thank yas big grin

IceWithin
big grin ure welcome

off topic:

the pacifer was really funny

Morbid4Daniel
big grin

OT< Yes, ver

ESP07
very sorry to hear

Morbid4Daniel
thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.