Questions and a Discussion for Non-Believers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
I have a question for the Non Believers Or Athiests or whatever. But what DO you believe in if you dont believe in God? How do you think the world and universe(s) came about if God isnt real? You think they just came about one day? Well everything happens for a reason and things cant happen by themselves so one day nothing decided to become something and turn into the earth, planets, stars, moon, universes, worlds, and on and on!???? I want to know.
I dont mean to make this into any big rave or fight or argument, I just want to have a calm discussion and clear my mind and I want you to tell me about your beliefs.

Magee
I dont need to beleive in anything to give my life meaning. But if i beleive in something it would have to be science. It gives explanations, theories and some times evidence instead of just blind faith.

The universe didnt just happen, the Big Bang happened. How did this happen? I do not know but I could just never beleive it was some all powerful being who caused it. Maybe it was a past universe before this one that had a big crunch (imploded) then exploded again in the Big Bang. Just a theory yes but that sounds more logical than just "God created all".

Stars and planets didnt just appear, after the big bang matter and anti-matter started to produce the basic gases and elements which would produce the first star which in turn would create the first planets. This process would go on for billions of yrs. Just imagine every first star that reached the end of its life and exploded in a supernova. It would be like really smaller big bangs happening accross the universe, scattering all sorts of building blocks for life.

Try and remember the universe has been around for, an estimated 13.7 billions yrs. Read the last paragraph and imagine that happening for 13.7 billion yrs and u have a lot of stars and planets.

Morbid4Daniel
I totally get where your coming from about this all but I mean if there were a previous universe that didnt come from "Nothing!" The Big Bang didnt just decide on its own self to happen. There are completely logical reasons for everything.

Magee
Again it was just a theory among a thousand others. I really have no idea of how the big bang actually came about but I 100% beleive it happened. You even say that there are logical reasons for everything to happen, perfectly true its just no one knows.

One day we might know how the big bang came about. After all that really is the ultimate question.

gls
well u know that noise and static that u get when u have a tv on and no connection to satalitte or cable tv? that may be a sign of the big bang..it could be the left over sounds and stuff still bouncing around the ever growing universe

also, the universe is expanding. but there must be a limit to this growth and some believe that once the growth stops..then the universe will start to collapse..maybe that explains the big bang. the universe jus naturally expands and collapses for all time. who knows how many universes and how many other living animals and beings there have been.

Magee
Actually another theory is that the universe will stop expanding at some point in the future and stay like it is for eternity. There really is no way of knowing, gls the theory ur talking about is called "The Big Crunch" which is exactly the opposite of the big bang.

gls
no actually i heard of it with the big bang theory. that the universe may expand and collapse on itself in a pattern.

Magee
I didnt mean as in it replaced the big bang theory. I mean that if it happens instead of exploding the universe will implode. Which was my theory on how the Big Bang came about. After a universe before this one fell victim to the big crunch. Which still doesnt answer how the first big bang came about anyway.

Alpha Centauri
I see it like this:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I believe it's more realistic in all that exists, all the unknown and all the infinite, to accept that there might be some kind of higher power, than to deny the existance of anything beyond our understanding.

I don't spend my life wondering what created me, us, this planet or the universe. Why? Because I'm never going to know for 100% sure, nor would it even matter if I did. I'm here, now. The past is gone, the future doesn't exist until it's here, so I concentrate on now. I don't see the point in racking the brain wondering why. It's cool and it's interesting to discuss and study but it has no dramatic influence over my life.

People concentrate too much on trying to find out the answer to the impossible question of "How did we get here?" rather than spending the time realising and appreciating that regardless of how it happened, it did happen and here you are.

-AC

Tex
The complexities of the universe, nature, dna, physics and molecular law are far too complex and unimaginably intricate to attribute to infinite, statistically improbable chance coincidences.

Something extremely intelligent is behind the universe and the laws that bind and govern it. Far too complex for our simple minds to phantom yet alone explain, recognise or understand.

peterKSL
Originally posted by Tex
Something extremely intelligent is behind the universe and the laws that bind and govern it. Far too complex for our simple minds to phantom yet alone explain, recognise or understand.

Its called nature...

gls
i always think of that ending scene in the first men in black when i talk bout something like this...i jus think..wouldn't that be funny if thats how it really is?

Tex
You missed my point PeterSkl. I'm saying that nature is so complex and intricate its impossible that the laws and physics that govern it were created by impossible chance coincidences.

I know its nature and nature has a creator.

The big bang, evolution and the natural processes occurring in the universe and here on earth are very comparable to a computer program. God wrote the code, executed the program (big bang) and let the program run (nature).

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
I have a question for the Non Believers Or Athiests or whatever. But what DO you believe in if you dont believe in God? How do you think the world and universe(s) came about if God isnt real? You think they just came about one day? Well everything happens for a reason and things cant happen by themselves so one day nothing decided to become something and turn into the earth, planets, stars, moon, universes, worlds, and on and on!???? I want to know.
I dont mean to make this into any big rave or fight or argument, I just want to have a calm discussion and clear my mind and I want you to tell me about your beliefs.

Most of the time or what I think is that they think that we just came into this world and no one created us.Which to me does not make any sence.
How can we just apear in this world without being created?
If people think we envolved into monkeys then who created the monkeys?Someone or something must had created us somehow.JM smile

Morbid4Daniel
I get where everyone comes from on the Big Bang Theory. It isnt far fetched or anything, they even taught us about it in school and it was quite interesting. Im just makin my own point here and I wanted to hear your guys. Im still learning.

DarkCrawler

Well, I believe in the Big Bang theory.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Someone or something must had created us somehow.JM smile

And where did that someone or something come? wink

Morbid4Daniel
The bb theory is a very big possibility. So is God. So its kind of a 2 and 2 sitchiation. lol.
But to DC< Like I said before, I get where you came from on your last comment but whatever theory you believe in had to have come from somewhere too!

§P0oONY
I beleive that i don't know, god may very well excist.... i'll have to wait and see (or not, it really depends)

Morbid4Daniel
I agree on that.

Magee
Life origanated at one place in the universe when the universe was just created. Dont ask me how it got there but it did some how. After billions of yrs that life has been spread from planet to planet, galaxy to galaxy. Carried on comets, asteroids and wat not. Thats how life first started on earth via comet. The first single celled ameobas evolved into more complex cells and gradually to plants and fish and after billions of yrs evolution eventually created the "perfect" species... Us (this isnt fact, just theory).

But i look around the animal kingdom and think that no other creature on earth is as smart as humans (u must admit lol). How did we amount to this? Technology, medicine, populated areas. However u could say that other species have the same things, true.

I think our primitive ancestors just kept making the rite moves along the evolution chain. I also think that any species in the world is capable of having wat humans have. If the dinosaurs had not been wiped out raptors would probably have evolved to beings not much different from our selves. They hunted in groups and worked together, they could comunicate with each other, essentialy they were just like primitave man.

shaber
I don't think there are many articulate people here, so I'll give an exposition of an account by a non believer who works with BIG BANG hypotheses; she said that since it is now possible to recreate (in a reactor) the conditions immediately after the BIG BANG ... - Therefore there is no higher power. The believers in my class didn't find this well substantiated enough.

Magee
Is there not? What about the person/persons who helped create those conditions, they are the higher power in the simulation. They have not proved anything other than humans can simulate the first few seconds after the big bang. Unless im not quite understanding wat u said but to me its like the humans played God.

It would not have been possible to create those conditions with no help from anyone therefore the humans acted as the higher power, no?

bumb
Originally posted by shaber
she said that since it is now possible to recreate (in a reactor) the conditions immediately after the BIG BANG ... - Therefore there is no higher power.

That wouldn't have been difficult to do considering the earth was just a ball of fire with a whole bunch of CO2, so im not sure that totally cancels out a divine power, but if anyone has heard of pascals wager, you can't really lose out in the end believing in God

shaber
Not the early years of Earth, the first INSTANT after the BIG BANG, with fantastically high temperatures, before atomic structure and everything...

leonheartmm

reasons for coming into existnace, creation, creator, things cant happen by themselves: these are all concepts and limitations of the human mind that i care nothing for, its funny that people say all this stuff concerning the universe but never actually think that, what was god's reason for coming into existnace, who was the createor of god? why does god exist? god couldnt just decide one day to MAKE himself, ? looking at this, the worlds around me, and scientific theories, i can say with 100% assurity that any god explained in any RELEGION, does not exist and never has, the so called divine relegions actually contradict themselves and ensure their own logical downfall by presenting the image of god, god is just a figment of imagination to me and has NO reason or evidence AT ALL, for existing, come to think of it when we say god EXISTS, we are forgetting that existnace should{by relegious belief} itself be something that god CREATED, but then again, thas not logical is it, n when relegions cant understand it any further or give any real explanations, they just say that it is beyond the ability of men to understand and we should give up on it, n never really think that "well, that didnt turn out the way it should in our relegion, is it actually possible that there might be sumthing wrong with what weve been taught as faith" but ofcourse even most logical people will never do that because it is indeed a very insecure world without the concept if a creater, protector and entity who will reanimate you after your dead and thus stop your conciounce from being destroyed. {hate to burst your bubble morbid but thas what ive come to realize, but nuthin against ur faith}

leonheartmm
she said that since it is now possible to recreate (in a reactor) the conditions immediately after the BIG BANG

sumhow i find that REALLY hard to believe. advanced as we are, i dont think that we can really recreate that kind of temperatures inside a lab, i could be wrong though.

the_raven75
damn atheists sad shame on u

Morbid4Daniel
yes hehe

leonheartmm
"damn atheists shame on u"

y did u say that?

mr.smiley
The jewish kabbalaha tells about the big bang.Aand that was a long time before science had the idea.
The problem with science is it's ever changing.IN reality nothing can realy be scientificly factual.It's as much an art form as music.

bumb
Originally posted by mr.smiley

The problem with science is it's ever changing.IN reality nothing can realy be scientificly factual.It's as much an art form as music.

Thats more of a benefit of science rather then a problem, if you applied that analogy to the earth then we'd be in serious trouble. As for nothing being scientifically factual, thats quite true as only observations can be made, but then again name me something you know to be a fact?

mr.smiley
I will die.

It is a benifet when something is improved.

Morbid4Daniel
We're starting all the discussion on Evolution and the Big Bang Theory in Biology. I believe in the Big Bang Theory but if it really happened I say God made it happen..But thats just me! yes

bumb
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I will die.

Prove it!!! big grin

argen angel
RELIGION SHOULD BE ABLISHED> IT CAUSES TO MUCH PAIN AND IT IS ALL A PSYCOLOGICAL MIND TRAP TO GIVE YOUR MIND FALSE HOPE THOSE OF YOU WHO BELIEVE KEEP ON BELIEVING. IT"S GOOD FOR YOU HEALTH!

Morbid4Daniel
you mean abolished?
It doesnt cause me any pain at all....Just strong beliefs and disbeliefs and such

DeVi| D0do
I belive anything is possible.

I don't neccessarily believe in God... but I believe in the possibility of their being one. I think there's a name for people like me... I don't know what it is though...

I think religion is silly. People should believe whatever they want to believe and not have to assign themselves to a certain group.

I mean, I believe in many christian values... but I wouldn't call myself a christian.

I'm kind of torn between this subject. One part of my brain (the logical part) tells me that heaven and spirituality is silly and scientifically stupid... but another part (I guess, it's my heart, or my 'soul') tells me that there has to be 'life' after death.

I dunno... Que sera sera - 'what will be, will be'. I belive that when you die you will go wherever you believe you will go.

I think that saying that is the only way to make everyone feel comfortable. And maybe that's all religion is... making people feel comfortable about death... and about life.

argen angel
i just think that ppl fight over stupid crap.. dumb shit
i think religion was an early form of government (and eplaingin the unexplaind )

think about it all the rule and repenting for your sins

makes the world easier. but then ppl took it too seriuosly

it was the old science ppl need to move on and "upgrade"

Morbid4Daniel
There wasnt any such form of "government" back when all these religions were started right?

a1hsauce
from what i know, religion in its earliest forms was just prayerl, devotion and sacrifice... it wasnt until people saw a need to have some sort of structure that the bad seeds started to come out.

You know the analogy, one bad apple spoils the bunch. These "people" realized there was a gold mine under "the foundation" of religion. people corrupted religion and turned something good, into a profit.
Thats my understanding from my religion and Philosophy classes. I'm open to different interpretations out there.

argen angel
well ppl made it to explain the unexplained like the wind or why it rained, they didn't have meterolgy to explain the weather so they said so god controlled it

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by a1hsauce
from what i know, religion in its earliest forms was just prayerl, devotion and sacrifice... it wasnt until people saw a need to have some sort of structure that the bad seeds started to come out.

You know the analogy, one bad apple spoils the bunch. These "people" realized there was a gold mine under "the foundation" of religion. people corrupted religion and turned something good, into a profit.
Thats my understanding from my religion and Philosophy classes. I'm open to different interpretations out there.

a1, even though I didnt understand half the stuff you just said...you make my heart melt!

argen angel
wow you gotta love ignorance

a1hsauce
a1, even though I didnt understand half the stuff you just said...you make my heart melt!
embarrasment big grin love ya too Morbid
Originally posted by argen angel
wow you gotta love ignorance
lol whats that supposed to mean

argen angel
he doesn't know what you mean there fore he is ignorant of what you mean

Morbid4Daniel
me? Im ignorant? no

Lova ya back a1 kisses

a1hsauce
Originally posted by argen angel
he doesn't know what you mean there fore he is ignorant of what you mean
morbids not ignorant... and shes a gurl

Morbid4Daniel
Thanks dear big grin

TheAnimal
i dont go by religion of any sort's. actually imv i believe us the people have to chose the path we want. do i believe there's a god possibly. the only way to find out is when im lying in my casket.

Morbid4Daniel
Very true there.

liam k
i belive in my self all i need to know

mr.smiley
When constatine made christianity the lands central religon he declared one god one bishop,so no one could question the bishops word

Morbid4Daniel
What exactly is Constantine? I saw the movie but...I still dont really know what it means when everyone speaks of Constantine and stuff.

Fishy
Its a old Roman Emperor, the movie has nothing to do with it

Morbid4Daniel
Ah. Jw

mr.smiley
yeah.Pretty violent guy,considering he helped bring christianity into the lime light.
He has his wife and son murdered and stayed unbaptized until his death bed so he could enter Heaven.

Morbid4Daniel
So how did christianity become created by Constantine? And what gave him the idea?

BackFire
So how did christianity become created by Constantine? And what gave him the idea?

He wanted to have credibility when talking to himself.

debbiejo
Constantine pulled together the Pagans and the Jews under one religion calling them Christians...Christianity has pagan roots running through it and as for the Jews, they didn't but it. He pulled them all in together so that he could have power over a house UNdivided!

Shadwofathought
Christianity was created in the time after Jesus' death. Most non-believers called His followers Christians becaused they believed in Christ. Constantine brought everyone under 1 over-generalized subject and labeled it Christianity. *shrug*

Morbid4Daniel
Ah. I understand! stick out tongue

shaber
How is it possible for a Catholic not to know about Constantine?

a1hsauce
you can be Catholic and not know everything about the religion buddy

Alpha Centauri
Yeah.

That's pretty much every catholic.

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
Thank you very much a1 babes! smile

Big Evil
What I don't get is how athiests admit they don't know what the truth is but tell Christians they're lieing. It's true that they're ignorant to be Holier then thou and treat everyone as lesser just because they don't think some wierd guy up in the sky made all this possible, but it's also immature and hypocritical to do the same thing with the answer of absolute nothingness just out of spite.

debbiejo
Two ends of the spectrum.....

shaber
Originally posted by Big Evil
What I don't get is how athiests admit they don't know what the truth is but tell Christians they're lieing. It's true that they're ignorant to be Holier then thou and treat everyone as lesser just because they don't think some wierd guy up in the sky made all this possible, but it's also immature and hypocritical to do the same thing with the answer of absolute nothingness just out of spite.

It's Agnostics who admit they don't know what the truth is. Atheists really believe that there is no significance to anything. An agnostic could not tell someone else that they are wrong because they admit that they don't know the theological answers themselves. The distinction between agnosticism and atheism as well as being common knowledge is crucial to any discussion about non-believers.

Big Evil
Reminds me of my Christmas carol. It's about as PC as I get so take advantage.

Sean Hannity: Happy Holidays to everyone, wether yee be a Muslim, Buddhist, Christian, or a Jew.
Bill O Reilly: Don't forget the agnostics, cause they don't know what too do.
Michal Moore: AND PAGANS TOO!

Ann Coulter: What each and every American celebrates this day is anybody's guess.
Toby Keith: Just make sure to conform to capitalism, and look for the prices that are best!

System of a Down: Maybe it's the eggnog (Or the crack..) but this Christmas carol has got me smitten!
Sean Hannity: Oops I forgot to bless happy days to Scientologists!
Bill O Reilly: That's kindof a religoun..

Ann Coulter: So no matter what you're doctrine it's a time to celebrate!
Michal Moore: Unless you be George Bush, then it's just another excuse to spill you're warmonger hate..
George W. Bush: **** you "Moore lies"..
Michal Moore: No **** you! *Al Sharpton tackles Michal*
Al Sharpton: YOU ALL KEEP THE BLACKMAN DOWN AND FORGOT QUANZA YOU KLU KLUX KLODS! mad *BE riding on his sleigh*

Big Evil: Merry Christmas! Everyone!

Darth Revan

Your argument becomes flawed the second you claim that everything happens for a reason. I don't believe that.

The thing I realized one day about religion is this: every religious group believes that their religion is the "correct" one and, whether or not they respect other beliefs, they are of the opinion that all other religions are false. So, if all these religions are claiming to be "right," which one actually is? Either one of them is correct, or none of them are.

Y'see, God is a concept created athousands of years ago to fill holes in human understanding of existence. People didn't know how they came to be, so they made up creation myths. They thought there had to be an ultimate purpose to everything, so they made up stories about God(s). You can go research almost any religion and find out who made it up, and when, and furthermore that there were likely modifications to this religion along the line. I'm not the type who can bring myself to believe blindly in something that I know another fallible human invented.

As for the original question: I don't know exactly how the Big Bang happened or what existed before it. That doesn't mean I'm going to go out and make up an imaginary being to worship as my creator. I accept that I don't know everything and never will.

Darth Revan
Reminds me of my Christmas carol. It's about as PC as I get so take advantage.

Sean Hannity: Happy Holidays to everyone, wether yee be a Muslim, Buddhist, Christian, or a Jew.
Bill O Reilly: Don't forget the agnostics, cause they don't know what too do.
Michal Moore: AND PAGANS TOO!

Ann Coulter: What each and every American celebrates this day is anybody's guess.
Toby Keith: Just make sure to conform to capitalism, and look for the prices that are best!

System of a Down: Maybe it's the eggnog (Or the crack..) but this Christmas carol has got me smitten!
Sean Hannity: Oops I forgot to bless happy days to Scientologists!
Bill O Reilly: That's kindof a religoun..

Ann Coulter: So no matter what you're doctrine it's a time to celebrate!
Michal Moore: Unless you be George Bush, then it's just another excuse to spill you're warmonger hate..
George W. Bush: **** you "Moore lies"..
Michal Moore: No **** you! *Al Sharpton tackles Michal*
Al Sharpton: YOU ALL KEEP THE BLACKMAN DOWN AND FORGOT QUANZA YOU KLU KLUX KLODS! mad *BE riding on his sleigh*

Big Evil: Merry Christmas! Everyone!

laughing out loud... SOAD big grin

Jedi_KnightAlly
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

If people think we envolved into monkeys then who created the monkeys?Someone or something must had created us somehow.JM smile

Yeah mebby, but that still disproves Religon.
Religons say god just stuck us here, as we are now.
Which is bull.

Morbid4Daniel
I know that for a fact.

Darth Revan
You know what for a fact?

Oh, and Jackie, the monkeys weren't "created" in the same way we weren't created. They also evolved from something, which evolved from something else, and etc, down to the simplest microorganism. Before you go "thats impossible where did that come from!?!", scientists have created protein molecules from basically nothing in the lab... Proving that life can come from a ball of molten rock.

Alpha Centauri
Like I said in another thread, don't waste your time worrying about the future or why we are here.

The future doesn't exist and you shouldn't try to focus on something you'll never know. Don't concentrate on WHY you're here, just the fact that you are here.

Celebrate and use this chance to be alive and breathing.

-AC

DenKi
i cant stand people praying on those mats like 8 times a day or wotever, there wasting there time, i get so pissed

Darth Revan
Five times, if it's Muslims you're talking about. And you really have to reason to be pissed at them. They're not hurting you.

Parabola. thumb up

Aurora23
Originally posted by peterKSL
Its called nature...

Okay so you think nature is alive?

Darth Revan
Nature IS largely living...

Darth Revan
Originally posted by a1hsauce
you can be Catholic and not know everything about the religion buddy

Yes... But people who don't know the history of their religion are idiots for not doing so and believing it all anyways.

Aurora23
Is that why some people worship nature? It's the only thing tangible that they can believe in?

Aurora23
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Yes... But people who don't know the history of their religion are idiots for not doing so and believing it all anyways.

Elaborate on the Big Bang Theory then. Faith is the thing that is necessary in religion, not knowledge.

Darth Revan
Indeed, but total religious faith in something that you know was fabricated by a political leader mostly to gain a firmer grip of society is incredibly stupid and blind. I don't see what the Big Bang has to do with that statement. Why do people feel the need to drag evolution into these discussions about religion? For all you know, I might not think evolution is true either.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Aurora23
Is that why some people worship nature? It's the only thing tangible that they can believe in?

In a word, yes. Nothing wrong with not wanting to believe in something you have no proof of.

Aurora23
Thanks.

Trickster
Originally posted by Magee
Actually another theory is that the universe will stop expanding at some point in the future and stay like it is for eternity. There really is no way of knowing, gls the theory ur talking about is called "The Big Crunch" which is exactly the opposite of the big bang.

I think that theory is that the universe will keep expanding until, eventually, there is and equilibrium of energy thorughout the universe, and thus, no life.

Morbid4Daniel
Ive heard that theory. Seems reasonable.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Aurora23

I'm not sure that people are actually worshiping nature, but seeing the spark of the creator in it since all things come from that point.

Morbid4Daniel
I dont understand worshipping things like trees and stuff. Im in NO way against it because they have their beliefs, just like I have mine..But its just..odd..

Big Evil
It's a complicated issue for me.

I believe in God and yet.. I don't.. I can't wrap my head that a divine being is going to save us from all this pain and suffering.

But I don't want to just giveup and say there isn't a force out there not trying.

What matter of "God" would create mankind to begin with? A young and foolish God not aware of the consequinces of anguish He'd bring upon His creation for simply exsisitng?

An evil God who enjoys the horror we see and feel everyday of our lives?

Perhaps a scientific God, who simply ignores the pain and the anguish and looks for deeper meaning for what HE can learn from US?

Or maybe God didn't create us at all, or it served a specific purpose for a specific time and He didn't have the heart to kill it after it's purpose had been served..

Pain is a powerful thing, pain, fear, hate, these things fuel entire religons in themself. Wether they be radical fundementalism, athiesm to reject the idea of God, or something else. Our pain is absolute.

I can only pray that means God is too..

debbiejo

What matter of "God" would create mankind to begin with? A young and foolish God not aware of the consequinces of anguish He'd bring upon His creation for simply exsisitng?

Well there is the view that God created us to experience life through us.

LordFear
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
And where did that someone or something come? wink

Why is it so difficult to beleive in a Higher Being but it's easy to believe in something like the Big Bang?
How did the Big Bang come to pass?"Oh we don't really know but speculate"
But the Bible tells you how the world came to pass.
GOD is suppose to be a being without precedent. His intelligence is beyond our grasp of conception. I mean are we that arrogant to believe that such a being is not real simply because it choses not to manifest itself physically?
So for all the nay sayers concerning GOD, then what is the Bible and who wrote it? A collection of short stories devised by the Church to subdue the masses?

Shakyamunison
Eternity goes in both directions. There is no beginning and there is no end. There is no creation or point of origin. The Big Bang is just one of an endless number of Big Bangs. However, I do believe in God, All of the cosmos through all time is God, no beginning and no end.

LordFear
I just can't be that arrogant and say because when I pray to him, he never appears to me so he must not exist.
I mean who the hell do we think we are here?
Just cuz we have dominion over this planet, are we to assume that we can't be surpassed in the food chain?

Moosooman
Ahh the egocentric manner of humanity. I feell tehre is some greater iteligence. Weather its god i don't know. I do believe in an afterlife though. I think therfore i am.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.