Debate of the Month - May Sudden Death!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Vote for your favourite - we have a sudden death!

Tassie
#1!!!

sephiroth rules
#2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoguePw25
goshly, this is hardly enough votes! I'll give everyone a little more time before starting the new debate. big grin

PinkDi@monds
#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoguePw25
Anyone else?

Tassie
Can I vote twice? angel

dark1365
4-3, death scores!!!!!!!!!

I miss NHL hockey....sad

sephiroth rules
5-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vote for #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vote for #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vote for #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vote for #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vote for #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vote for #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vote for #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vote for #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vote for #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vote for #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vote for #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vote for #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vote for #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoguePw25
oh my word. We have a tie...again! So we'll have to wait and see which one breaks the tie. I can't belive this! lol

I think that both topics would generate a lot of discussion, but I voted for #1. wink

Doctor Strange
#2. It's more interesting.

i_LoVe_DaNiEl22
i voted for ................................. (drum roll, please)......#2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

impatientinky
wohoo! now let's close that poll quickly :P

RogueGambitdare
#2!!!!!!!!!

RoguePw25
Closed! (finally!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.