Worst Horor Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FlavoredGrace
I though Evil Dead 2 was really stupid. I mean you could tell the zombies were puppets. That should fall in the catagory of comedy not horror.

ragesRemorse
yeah, because we all know evil dead2 is viewed as a powerfull dramatic horror film.

Deano
no comment erm

tabby999
none from me either, but damn, cant wait for Backfire, C-dic or Evil Dead to comment

Jackie Malfoy
I would say "The Birds" and "Child's Play" both stupid but funny movies that are not scary and have a stupid plot.JM

MildPossession
They are remaking the birds, tut tut.

Cinemaddiction
Eh, people can have opinions. She thinks "Evil Dead 2" was stupid, and her favorite movie of all time is probably the new "Amityville". Am I on the right track?

MildPossession
Razor Blade Smile is one of the worst, it's bad yes, but when I watched it I didn't expect it to be that horrendous. Managed to sell it.

Evil Dead
- sigh -

I guess I concur with C-dic...............if she didn't dig ED2, she didn't dig it...........takes all kinds.

The Redeemer
Originally posted by tabby999
none from me either, but damn, cant wait for Backfire, C-dic or Evil Dead to comment

What's wrong with ya? Keyboard not working? roll eyes (sarcastic)

LifeIsKillingMe
Dolly Dearest and Cabin Fever

tabby999
Originally posted by The Redeemer
What's wrong with ya? Keyboard not working? roll eyes (sarcastic)

no, i just can't be bothered

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by LifeIsKillingMe
Dolly Dearest and Cabin Fever

Haha! "Dolly Dearest" is to "Child's Play" what "Kid Sister" was to "My Buddy". Were they seriously looking to market that shit to little girls?

BackFire
Originally posted by FlavoredGrace
I though Evil Dead 2 was really stupid. I mean you could tell the zombies were puppets. That should fall in the catagory of comedy not horror.

1. Of course they were puppets, Computer graphics weren't available for under funded horror movies in the 80's.

2. It is considered a Comedy/horror.

3. You're not even old enough to watch horror films, legally.

The Redeemer
Originally posted by tabby999
no, i just can't be bothered

laughing out loud Nice one! It seems some losers around here can't be bothered too if they're goin' around counting how many rapes there are in garbage like ISOYG. smile

botankus
Kracker Jack'd. Looked like it was filmed with a camcorder. It's so bad it's funny, however.

papabeard
The Gate is an awful film.

originally posted by Fresh Meat ( A Noob )
I though Evil Dead 2 was really stupid. I mean you could tell the zombies were puppets. That should fall in the catagory of comedy not horror

Ah bless!

The Redeemer
Originally posted by botankus
Kracker Jack'd. Looked like it was filmed with a camcorder. It's so bad it's funny, however.

Indeed! smokin' As Alan Jones commented in an issue of STARBURST at that time..."It's very hard to defend such junk..." roll eyes (sarcastic)

b-dan
darkness and infested for on ething infested is about killer flies that posses you and low buget and a girl who dies waked up and walkes of set and darkness made no ****in sence at all

Miss_Faye
Cabin Fever and Chucky

moviejunkie23
Originally posted by BackFire
1. Of course they were puppets, Computer graphics weren't available for under funded horror movies in the 80's.

2. It is considered a Comedy/horror.

3. You're not even old enough to watch horror films, legally.

yea you noob i am reporting you to the feds......or maybe if i am feeling really sinister i will report you to sam rami.

griefzombie
Guys WHAT are you lot talking about?????? The crappest horror film EVER...is Exorcist 2 watch it and everything will become clear!! nuff said.

stingray005
The Grudge sucked

Doc Ock
Killer tomatoes
Dracula's dog

Any stupid rubbish like that.

And hey The Birds is a timeless classic.I can't believe they're remaking it.Have they not learned their lesson about remaking Hitchcock's movies??

Just look at Gus Van Sant's Psycho *Pukes*

X-Blade
I accidently placed this under the wierdest horror movie but it should be here under the worst. My bad.

This movie has them all beat, I made the mistake of renting it because it sounded like a cheesy teen horror flick. It looks like it was made back in the 70's and the worst I have ever seen. It's called, "The Suckling" and for those who have never seen it, prepare.

The movie starts off as phyciatrists are discussing an odd event involving a murder and a female survivor where she is there being treated. It then goes back to when she was younger and joins her boyfriend as they visit a abortion/whore house to discuss their options. That alone made me rent it. Once there, "Big Momma" as she is called performs the abortion and they flush the fetus down the toilet. In the drains, Toxic waste mixes with the fetus and forms "The Suckling". One by one the whores and the johns die by this mutant killing baby with it's teeth, claws, and umbilical cord, not sure of the correct spelling. In the end, The baby returns to the mother sparing her life as he returns to the womb ready to be reborn again as you will see in the end.

I'd like to see any other movie top this one.

Croaker
I agree with X-Blade on "The Suckling". I am amazed to see that someone else has actually watched this work of art. Whenever someone mentions any other movie as being 'the worst', I instantly bust this out and force them to watch. Jack Frost, Monkey Shines and anything else you can think of will look like Academy Award winning material compared to "The Suckling".

MildPossession
Obviously haven't sad

seever333
i dont like any japanese films

Discos
mmm.....you guys are more driving me to watching "the suckling" rather than joining the "die suckling" cult.

A few horrors come to mind as the worst horror movie ever. For starters lets say Hellraiser 2 - plain stupid and it ruined the image of the hellraisers for me! miffed

Lets take a look at the new Amytiville Horror! This isnt a horror, horrors are supposed to be scary - my friend actually got his money back after exclaiming it wasnt a horror as he "paid to see people die and nobody died" - horrors arnt about everyone in the present being survivors!!!!!

My friend's (twin brothers) rented a movie one time and the title was just numbers, think it had "E11" or summin - anyways it was about Poltergeists and it wiz just pish.

Another movie which I just utterly dispissed was The Puppet Master - this was a comedy, no chance would anyine be scared of what - WHY DID THEY MAKE SEQUELS. No profit would of come of this movie lol. If a puppet attacked any of us I can gaurantee ya that we would beat the shit out of it and throw it in the furness or summin.

basementred
i say that the worst horror movie was halloween 8

papabeard
do you mean 11:11?

Gaetane
Popcorn, that was reallyyyy baaad!

X-Blade
Originally posted by Discos
mmm.....you guys are more driving me to watching "the suckling" rather than joining the "die suckling" cult.

A few horrors come to mind as the worst horror movie ever. For starters lets say Hellraiser 2 - plain stupid and it ruined the image of the hellraisers for me! miffed

Lets take a look at the new Amytiville Horror! This isnt a horror, horrors are supposed to be scary - my friend actually got his money back after exclaiming it wasnt a horror as he "paid to see people die and nobody died" - horrors arnt about everyone in the present being survivors!!!!!

My friend's (twin brothers) rented a movie one time and the title was just numbers, think it had "E11" or summin - anyways it was about Poltergeists and it wiz just pish.

Another movie which I just utterly dispissed was The Puppet Master - this was a comedy, no chance would anyine be scared of what - WHY DID THEY MAKE SEQUELS. No profit would of come of this movie lol. If a puppet attacked any of us I can gaurantee ya that we would beat the shit out of it and throw it in the furness or summin.

Hey, be my guest if you want to waste a few bucks to rent "The Suckling", I did and look where it got me. I'd be very surprised to see someone in the next few years try to remake it, I'd give it a second view. I'm just glad I wasn't the only one who seen it, lol.

tommyevil
bad horror films. boy wear do you start.

Killer tomatoes was the official worse

hey if you don't believe this title look it up. it was an actual movie the name might strike a slight interest but believe me it was really bad the worst movie i ever saw (Fart monsters from outer space)

Eat and run that really sucked

my personal unfavorate was the video tape ending to the ring when she came out of the TV if you take that part off i love that movie with that part i hate it. so i say the movie ended before that so i liked it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.