any 1 know or watch bl(boy love)anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kazetsuki
any 1 know boy love
please tell me the name(anime name) of boy love..

jnr hiphop
Yowie.. if thats the way you spell it.. yaowee or something.. i dunno how to spell it.. i only heard that it was about gay guys.. and i reckon it sucks..!

sai12
Yeah, I read some great yaoi manga's and have seen only one anime.

Gravitation was awesome!! That would be the anime I watched, people tell me that it is even better in manga form.

Eerie Queerie and Legal Drug are my picks for manga.

Also I've heard that some other good ones are Fake, Get Backers, Only the Ring Finger Knows....etc etc

There's tons out there. I mean you can type yaoi in amazon and come up with a list!

RogueGambitdare
What's BL?

soundtrack
bl = boy love
male/male relationships
yaoi
etc.

gravitation is a great anime, though short, but very good. hmm...i can't say i've actually seen any other m/m shows . and depending what you like, you can find anything on the internet. almost any show you've watched, people have extended the series in their own way. you name it: gundam wing, dbz, ronin warriors, sailormoon, gravitation, etc. people have made their own stories with the shows characters and put together something that they wanted. . its very interesting to see what people come up with, even i've written stories with 2 of my favorite characters in it . anyway...if you want some interesting stories of gundam wing (m/m) i can give you some of them, just pm me wink

sry that i wrote so much

((The_Anomaly))
its not a lot of peoples 'Cup-O-Tea' so I cant really say its bad since i havent ever seen it. but im a straight guy and i have to be honest if i did see it then i prolly wouldent like it. its just....not my thing

CodeLyokoFan
yeah gravitation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.