The Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
You know, the Apocalypse in the bible only says what happens in the Earth...what about the other beings in the Universe? What happens to them?

And the Apocalypse needs to happen in 500-1000 years. The Earth is destroyed by pollution then, and the humans die in that, no returning of the Christ.

finti
maybe thats your apocalypse

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by finti
maybe thats your apocalypse

Yes, that is how I believe that the humans will die.

You?

finti
havent thought to much about it so.............

Imperial_Samura
All I know is I will be happy if, and when, humanity ends however, the world is taken over by super intelligent ants. Maybe if the insects rose up against us in fact....

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
You know, the Apocalypse in the bible only says what happens in the Earth...what about the other beings in the Universe? What happens to them?

And the Apocalypse needs to happen in 500-1000 years. The Earth is destroyed by pollution then, and the humans die in that, no returning of the Christ.

The bible must say something else.My friend said that christ is coming to juge us and bring us to heaven or hell at the end of the world.How do you know that christ will not return before this happens to us?jm confused

yerssot

the other beings? nothing, to christianity there are no other beings

mr.smiley
never mind

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by yerssot
the other beings? nothing, to christianity there are no other beings

Yeah. The scientists have already found an planet that has water on it and believe that there are beings...

What do the christians say when they find out that there are other living beings in the Universe?

finti
if thye should find life on other planets I recon it would be something like this big grin eehhhh uuuhhhhhh hmmmm............ god works in mysterious ways????????????????? confused

debbiejo
I seriously know some Christians that believe that we have never landed on the moon...That the whole thing was faked!!! They are very serious about it. Because the bible said something like "we will never leave the earth" or something. Does anyone know what verse I'm talking about?

finti
well that belief is shared by non christians as well,

well it sure aint Space Oddity..........

debbiejo
Seriously, I have never ran across the verse....

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
The bible must say something else.My friend said that christ is coming to juge us and bring us to heaven or hell at the end of the world.How do you know that christ will not return before this happens to us?jm confused

What IS it with you? It's always, "my mom told me this" or my dad told me that" or "my friends told me this" or King George Bush the second told me to think that" What is it about thinking for yourself that you don't get!?!

Tex

500-1000 years?!? laughing out loud

We'll easily be around for hundreds of thousands of years.
Fossil fuel pollution will cease to exist 100 years from now.

iLuvskwerLs
I believe the Apocalypse is starting to happen now... no expression Eh, if your Christian, just live faithfully then. Hopefully all will be saved.

finti
yeah and pray to god you dont have any "unpure" sinful thoughts and seconds later die in a fatal car accident withouth getting time to repent those "unpure" sinful thoughts

Darth Odious
Originally posted by debbiejo
I seriously know some Christians that believe that we have never landed on the moon...That the whole thing was faked!!! They are very serious about it. Because the bible said something like "we will never leave the earth" or something. Does anyone know what verse I'm talking about? I have heard of this theory that the pictures on the video of the moon landing seemed fake because there weren't any stars in the background. Alot of experts have replied that the landing took place during the daytime which would blot out the stars even more than daytime on earth due to it's lack of atmostphere. I tried to tell this to a friend of mind and she still debates it to this day. Sigh..

Darth Odious
Maybe each planet has it's own apocalyse, whether there is life on it or not. Maybe there is a planet like ours out their debating the same thing on there own forum. Maybe some day we can both meet and debate until our jaws fall off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.