Who was this person?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
Who was the kid in X2 that was watching the tv and kept switching the channels by blinking his eyes? I can't think of anyone that could be.

Lord Unicron
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it was a skinny Mojo (obsessed with TV) lol j/k

NoFate007
Lol. I hope they created it just for X2, cause if Marvel created a mutant and his powers were to change tv stations...they were really running out of ideas lol

Paola
His name is "Blink" brought to you by the imagination of Mr Bryan Singer himself..... closing? erm

pr1983
Originally posted by Paola
His name is "Blink" brought to you by the imagination of Mr Bryan Singer himself..... closing? erm

blink? he stole pretty, sexy pink skinned blink's name? bas7ard...

Lord Unicron
That was Blink? damn

platformskater
i personally thought he was just using telekinesis

NoFate007
Blink huh...hm..

ayjay
i rekon he was a custom created for the movie....some random loner kid..who had no friends..cos all he did was watch tv

mr.smiley
in director commentary on x2 they said they wanted him back for x3.
Now that singers out though it is yet to be seen.
By the way,did anybody notice that huge blooper with nightcrawler in x2?

pr1983
Originally posted by mr.smiley
in director commentary on x2 they said they wanted him back for x3.
Now that singers out though it is yet to be seen.
By the way,did anybody notice that huge blooper with nightcrawler in x2?

what one?

mr.smiley
i think directors

RogueGambitdare
huh? what blooper?

mr.smiley
before night crawler teleports to save the children.
It shows a shot of the x-kids looking up toward storm and night crawler.
The only problem is in the backround you see alan cummings just standing still in his makeup!
It then cuts back to storm and nightcrawler and storm tells him to teleport down their and save the children!

mr.smiley
Just watch for it.Look straight past the children into the middle of the tv

pr1983
i think directors

you've lost me...

or do you mean that mystique is meant to be his mother?

RogueGambitdare
The only problem is in the backround you see alan cummings just standing still in his makeup!
It then cuts back to storm and nightcrawler and storm tells him to teleport down their and save the children!
Oh, I'll watch for it the next time I watch it.

pr1983

ok...

mr.smiley
Tell me if you guys see it.

radioboy121
...able to turn to different TV channels. That sounds like Dr. Bong's forte. So that's what he looks like without the bell on his head.

Metalmanx
Yea, I've seen that blooper. When I watched it, I pointed it out to my friends who didn't see it till the third time we rewound it and watched it again.

That's a pretty big booboo that Singer really should've caught. Hell, everyone working on the movie should've caught that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.