Odin vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Odin

vs.

Doomsday

whobdamandog
Unless Doomsday's body could consistantly evolve past being effected by Asgardian magic,(which I don't believe it can) then I'm going to have to go with Odin on this one. I would even go as far as to say that Odin could soundly defeat Doomsday each and every time they fought. I mean damb..look at Odin's resume, he's taken on Ymir, Surter, Mangog, Mephisto, and a whole slew of others..each one of these peeps would own Doomsday..in my humble opinion. Odin has also bestowed power to people/things making them on par with the power of Doomsday(IE Beta Ray Bill, Destroyer, Thor, etc...etc)

Anyway..Odin wins....

Kento
Lets see Odin beats Thanos, Thanos beats Doomsday. Anybody see the pattern of who wins?

kgkg
DD is so overrated.

Odin >> Thanos > Champion (powergem) > Silver Surfer >Doomsday>= Superman

doctorstrongbad
Odin wins this fight.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin

vs.

Doomsday

Odin

quanchi112
odin wins as hes no sissy like darkseid in hunter and prey.

kevdude
Odin does indeed win, DD would put up a fight but nothing Odin can't handle

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Odin does indeed win, DD would put up a fight but nothing Odin can handle odin who is the king of skyfathers wins this allday.

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
odin who is the king of skyfathers wins this allday.

Very true, you see his battle with Thanos?? That was 1 hell of a fight.

TricksterPriest
Depends on the version. shifty Gog Wars might be able to pull a few wins. dur

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Depends on the version. shifty Gog Wars might be able to pull a few wins. dur nope. he isnt beating odin.

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Depends on the version. shifty Gog Wars might be able to pull a few wins. dur
im sure Odin can teleport it into Entropy.

llagrok
Odin has been capable of teleporting/entrapping stronger opponents in the past. And I don't see Doomsday getting past that. It's not like he got out of entropy himself.

quanchi112
odin wins hands down. this thread is finished.

Galan007
Barring BFR,

I could see the more powerful versions of DD giving Odin a decent fight.

But Odin would take the majority.

janus77
Odin with consummate ease.
DNA tweaking versus godly magic?
lol

Silver Surfer level matter/dna manipulators should be able to turn DD into a blummin' toaster with but a thought. I can't see any rational reason to suppose DD represents any threat whatsoever.

quanchi112
odin really cant lose here. doomsday doesnt pack enough of a whallop to ko odin.

gogogadgetgo
i'm not too familiar with doomsday. all i know is that he's the first guy to acutally kill superman. and way i hear it, he comesback to life and evolves past the level of who or whatever beat him.

true, odin could kill doomsday. but he would just come back to life. of course, odin has so many ways to kill doomsday. but eventually, after the millionth time and a half that odin has killed doomsday, he would eventually evolve beyond everything and anything that odin could do to him and eventually win....theoreticly speaking of course. stick out tongue

but like i said, this is all base on what i know of doomsday, coz all i was able to read was the death of superman stick out tongue

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Kento
Lets see Odin beats Thanos, Thanos beats Doomsday. Anybody see the pattern of who wins?

Not that this isnt true, the that type of logic isnt always right.. (although in this case it is)

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
i'm not too familiar with doomsday. all i know is that he's the first guy to acutally kill superman. and way i hear it, he comesback to life and evolves past the level of who or whatever beat him.

true, odin could kill doomsday. but he would just come back to life. of course, odin has so many ways to kill doomsday. but eventually, after the millionth time and a half that odin has killed doomsday, he would eventually evolve beyond everything and anything that odin could do to him and eventually win....theoreticly speaking of course. stick out tongue

but like i said, this is all base on what i know of doomsday, coz all i was able to read was the death of superman stick out tongue technically odin cant kill surtur either but always manages to put him down.

surtur>>doomsday

Kurash
Originally posted by Kento

no way thanos beats DD 10/10, hed get in between 4-6

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
no way thanos beats DD 10/10, hed get in between 4-6 thanos would most assuredly defeat doomsday. he shouldered thors wrath with the power gem. he can take more than a few shots from doomsday and then retaliate for the win. thanos is calm cool and collected in these types of situations.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos would most assuredly defeat doomsday. he shouldered thors wrath with the power gem. he can take more than a few shots from doomsday and then retaliate for the win. thanos is calm cool and collected in these types of situations.

What a pleasant way to be killed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What a pleasant way to be killed. i hope doomsday would enjoy his death.

h1a8
To be honest. I never seen Odin with FTL reflexes or even move very fast in battle. He actually seems like a slow poke with vast powers.
I'm pretty sure that if DD just sat there then Odin would win all the time.
Or if Odin had prep then he would win all the time. But since none of these are the case then I don't see Odin winning any here. For DD could be on him so fast he can't respond. HP or Gogs DD would probably send a protrusions through his brain before he can respond. Plus it was shown several times in comics that sharp weapons can cut both Thor and Odin.

DD wins 10/10

Priest
Odin 10/10

See, we got a skyfather (odin) who can one shot top tiers(silver surfer) against a brick(Doomsday) who fights superman..

lame thread.

h1a8
Originally posted by Priest
Odin 10/10

See, we got a skyfather (odin) who can one shot top tiers(silver surfer) against a brick(Doomsday) who fights superman..

lame thread.

ABC logic is flawed.
What will keep DD from impaling Odin through the brain?
Especially when DD attacks first.

Answer this!

Takion
Originally posted by h1a8
ABC logic is flawed.
What will keep DD from impaling Odin through the brain?
Especially when DD attacks first.

Answer this!
A shield?
Maybe being trapped in another dimension?
So what if he attacks first? Odin moves out of the way.

h1a8
Originally posted by Takion
A shield?
Maybe being trapped in another dimension?
So what if he attacks first? Odin moves out of the way.

Ha Ha laughing
You don't know DD very well do you?
His speed as been compared to the flash multiple times on panel.
He has moved so fast that he was shown knocking out 5 members of the Justice League (including superman) simultaneously (and they were all in different positions on the battle field while he started about a hundred meters away), he was shown to be faster than ww reflexes (which are FTL), from many meters away he was shown to protrude his claw through superman's shoulder well before superman could react, he was shown to catch flash while flash was running at super speed, and many more. There is no way Odin has the reaction speed to stop DD from impaling him. If he did then I easily agree that he wins 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.