Nihilus, Sion & Traya vs. Revan, The Exile & Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Hell has frozen over... and there back...

Darth Inanis
I think the fact that the Exile defeats all three of them alone anwsers the question. But if you leave out the fact that the Excile breaks the will of Darth Sion, in order to beat him, Then Sion would probably win alone, because he was undestroyable through his will.

Darth Mantis
So you mean to tell me he can handle all them at once... I don't think any force user can take them all down at once...

Fishy
Revan, Exile & Malak easily...

Revan vs Kreia
Malak vs Sion
Exile vs Nihilus

The fight will be over fast.

Darth_Janus
Well, Revan would likely confront Kreia, the one he could best deal with. Since by KOTOR II Kreia was already taking orders from Revan, he was easily enough to defeat her. She'd die. Sion and Malak would clash, and while Sion was amazingly tough and brutal, I imagine Malak could hold his own, maybe even defeat the assassin. The Exile himself would take Nihilus and at least weaken the fool for the kill. Revan's team wins.

Fishy
I don't think Sion stands a chance in hell against Malak... Malak would smoke his ass

Darth_Janus
Hoenstly? I don't either. I was kicking his ass on Korriban and I take Korriban first (Meaning no lightsaber) I was pissed when I was running away. I kept saying "I kicked his ass. Let me go back!"

Kun-ni Habeo
revan,malak exile pwn

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Hoenstly? I don't either. I was kicking his ass on Korriban and I take Korriban first (Meaning no lightsaber) I was pissed when I was running away. I kept saying "I kicked his ass. Let me go back!"

Now imagine fighting Malak on Dantooine stick out tongue you would be dead and be dead fast

MoT-MoT
who takes it

carthage

Freedon Nadd
No trasher than Palps.

MoT-MoT
bane dies

Stigma
Big N. and Traya's combined drain will likely prove too powerful for the opposing team. Also, Sion cannot die.

Freedon Nadd
He can if Malak tries his drain on him and overcomes his Force defenses.

Haschwalth
Team 2.

FreshestSlice
Team 2 completely outclasses Team 1.

Freedon Nadd
Nice dreem you have there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.