Pants Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrAnCeDuO
i know this is an awkward thread but...

okay if your wearing blue jeans(which i hope to god you are wearing) look to your right thigh. Just below your right side pocket there will be a vertical pocket. Everyday i will carry pencils from hour to hour during school.

what ive been wondering is...am i the only one who does this. or does anyone else do this as well?

T.M
i think i can be the first to say WTF

TrAnCeDuO
that you can...that you can...

smoker4
I voted what?! blink

T.M
me 2

Filth
I usaly put my lighter in there wink

SlipknoT
Yes, Yes you are.

§pearhead
I don't own a pair of blue jeans confused

silver_tears
I have tons, but they're girly and ummm some don't even have pockets confused

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by T.M
i think i can be the first to say WTF

i second that motion! yes

Myth
That is an odd thing to do. I voted no, no I do not do that weird little pencil thing.

a1hsauce
pants without pockets blink now why would u buy that... I think they jipped you

xLiNdS x 622x
Yea thats a rip off...the pockets are included in the price

And i do the pencil thing if i understood correctly..

Ken Kenobi
I carry my packs of cigarette's and my lighter in those pockets underneath my right upper pocket. That way I don't squish them.

Demarthl
i know what kind of jeans your on about, they're builder jeans on one leg the have the pocket for pencils , stanley blades and other tools, the other side sometimes has a sort of strap, that would carry a hammer or small pick big grin i have jeans like that i use at college

Ken Kenobi
They are called Carpenter Jeans

Demarthl
thats the one big grin, although the piars i have a modified for skating style wink still comes in handy to hold my tools yes

Ken Kenobi
Builder jeans...roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud Just kidding.

Demarthl
carpenters suck, i dont know of one carpenter that isnt an ******* so far, they should be called bricky jeans big grin

xLiNdS x 622x
My dads a carpenter................

Ken Kenobi
They should call them, loose jeans with lots of pockets that are very comfortable.

xLiNdS x 622x
ooh good name...seriously

SlipknoT
I dont own any Blue pants....

Sun Ce
Originally posted by Filth
I usaly put my lighter in there wink thats weird because u never wear blue jeans erm, plus u don't smoke u dumbass, u breath the smoke into your "mouth" and blow it out again, u never smoke LOL, i once said to u "when u smoke u inhal it" and u coughed LOL, that was so pathetic to watch roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Do Black ones count?

TrAnCeDuO
...obviously...

edida
Oh, youre talking about the switch-blade pocket.

The Tired Hiker
That pocket is usually where I keep my G.D.T.S.W.M.B. no expression

ApolloX
I hate it when your walking and those pockets catch on to something and it rips your pants.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
That pocket is usually where I keep my G.D.T.S.W.M.B. no expression

C'mon, somebody wants to ask what it is . . . shifty

ApolloX
What, by golly, does that stand for?

TrAnCeDuO
yes I'd like to know what that ridiculous acronym is as well.

The Tired Hiker
Oh, since you asked, G.D.T.S.W.M.B stands for Glass Dildo That Squirts Warm Murky Blood. smile

TrAnCeDuO
no expression

ApolloX
Where can i get one of those?

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by ApolloX
Where can i get one of those?

From the makers of the anal intruder. happy

What is my problem? blink

ApolloX
What is your problem?

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
i know this is an awkward thread but...

okay if your wearing blue jeans(which i hope to god you are wearing) look to your right thigh. Just below your right side pocket there will be a vertical pocket. Everyday i will carry pencils from hour to hour during school.

what ive been wondering is...am i the only one who does this. or does anyone else do this as well?

I know I do not.JM smile

tomsgurlz
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Oh, since you asked, G.D.T.S.W.M.B stands for Glass Dildo That Squirts Warm Murky Blood. smile

I knew this would be a little weird, but god nothing could protect me from that ^

FYI{ my blue jeans are green at lest today}

Clovie
i'm not wearing pants

at the moment

a1hsauce
green blue jeans... ive never seen that before...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.