Luke Cage vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

snoopdogg
The better question would be Spider-Women vs. Wolverine. But I think Wolverine could take out Cage cause of his claws and healing factor. The adamantium helps too, I just dont know if Cage can hang with Logan.

Ming Tea!
Cage has a diamond exterior, can press 25 tons and is a very good fighter, I think he can give Logan a run for his money.

Piedmon
This is a damn tough fight. We'll assume Cage and Wolverine are facing off in the middle of a Harlem boulevard in daylight, so Logan can't sneak around--this fight is head-to-head.

The big question is, can Wolverine's claws pierce Cage's skin? I'd say not directly, but they could cause contusions and internal bleeding (which would be pretty hard to fix if a doctor can't get inside Cage).

Cage is obviously far stronger, but Wolverine has martial arts skill to get under and inside the big guy's reach. He'd take Cage down eventually, but it would be a long and exhausting battle. Wolverine, 6/10.

whobdamandog
Tough call..could go either way..Cage is a damb good fighter..and he will fight dirty...just like Wolverine. Damb I can't decide..I agree with piedmon..6/10 odds say Wolvie. The "adamantium" definately makes the difference..now if this were bone claw Wolvie..I don't think Logan would fare as well..

WOLVERINEFAN
every punch wolvie gives is a chunk full of adamantium....that hurts. plus, wolverines claws will do damage.....he can cut through hulk and even take a couple punches from the big green. wolverine all the way

WOLVERINEFAN
wolvies a better fighter.....and he does fight fair. he is a former samurai

Scoobless
if Wolverine can't punch his claws though Cage's skin then he wont be able to hurt him at all....... unless he stabs him through a "soft" spot.... like his eyes/mouth/nostrils/arse.... other than those areas he may not be able to do anything to Cage

snoopdogg
Did anybody read New Avengers #5? That was cool when Spider-Women stabbed Wolverine in the throat with his own claws.

Draco69
And everyone ended up in the nude.

snoopdogg
That part was cool too if you like that sort of thing.

Draco69
Spider-Man doesn't wear any underwear. That means everyone can see the outline of his **** every flippin time he puts on the costume.

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
Cage has a diamond exterior, can press 25 tons and is a very good fighter, I think he can give Logan a run for his money. I'm so sorry I must be really out of date with Cage last time I checked he was a 3 ton lifter 5 at the most.I remember SM kick his ass.

Sentry
Yeah I thought he was at that 3 to 5 ton range to, until someone let me know otherwise. I have his old school comics when he's fighting Diamonback and stuff like that. I thuoght he would eventually get stronger, but class 25! Whoa that's like the new Beast now isn't it?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Sentry
Whoa that's like the new Beast now isn't it? Well I just happened to have my 2004 X-men Handbook out and I looked up Beast and it says that he can lift 2 tons under optimal conditions.

Sentry
The New Cat Beast guy is supposedly like class 25 to class 40. He's lifted well over two tons in these comics. Can't really go by any handbook. Namor lifted a 100,000 ton battleship, he's like listed at class 85. Thor has lifted the Midgard serpent who wrapped itself around the earth weighs in well over a 100,000 tons plus. She-Hulk beat the Champion. Either writers ignore those stats or writers don't know the stats.

Piedmon
Originally posted by Scoobless
if Wolverine can't punch his claws though Cage's skin then he wont be able to hurt him at all....... unless he stabs him through a "soft" spot.... like his eyes/mouth/nostrils/arse.... other than those areas he may not be able to do anything to Cage

Wolverine might not be able to directly pierce Cage's skin (not because the adamantium isn't sharp enough, but because Wolverine is not physically strong enough to push it through); but like I said, it could cause contusions or internal damage.

guy222
Originally posted by Draco69
Discuss

Logan FTW

jinzin
yup...

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ifandlcbq4.jpg

JasonK4
Originally posted by jinzin
yup...

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ifandlcbq4.jpg

Did logan just PWN Iron-Fist and Cage at the same time?

jinzin
pretty much. It's a what if but it's the only existing evidence with nothing to the contrarty save one comedic comment made in a pulse comic.

severance
Originally posted by Scoobless

Sorry is Cage's skin tougher than the HUlK's now. Originally Cage could get scratched up by Lions. If wolverine can rip through Hulk's Hide then surely he can cut through Luke Cages. It seems he has had a power up is his hide tougher now. And even if it is - better than Hulks? confused

jinzin
No, it's been stated that adamantium blades can open him up, for surguries and the like.

severance
Originally posted by jinzin
No, it's been stated that adamantium blades can open him up, for surguries and the like.

That's what I thought. Cage is tough but he could conceivably die very quickly aaginst wolverine. Logan has too many moves and the adamantium is too much for Cage's skin even if it is diamond hard nad not just stell hard. smokin'

jinzin
plus with the evidence I've already posted AND the fact that Logan has basically outlasted Cage on durability at least three times now.. erm things ain't looking good for my yellow shirted afro superhero. sad

Battlehammer
wolverine would stomp cage all over the place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.